Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3516 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

Yeah that's really a risky move and you shouldn't put all of your eggs to one basket. But if this is a bitcoin only investment and you chose to sell all of your alt coins to buy bitcoin then that's the best decision that you have made but due to this. My experience with TRX isn't good, I bought during the hype and there's still a hype until now. But if you bought lower than 300 - 400 sats if it moves to 500 sats and you got millions of it, yeah that's nice profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

I dont think this is risky move because TRX price is low now. When the crypto market fully recover, everyone know TRX bump insane. Check TRX price few months ago, i think you going to sell TRX in next 2 months for 500% profit.  Wink

It's risky because he puts all his money in one coin instead of diversifying to some good coins. Honestly, I also buy trx before and now I loss maybe 70% of it but I'm positive that it'll mooning soon like everybody wishes and now that the market is kissing the ground again I'm buying some more trx and some promising coins.

This first quarter of the year is tough for cryptos and this is the test how far can we hold.

pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

I think you have speculated as you wish.
but unlike me personally, I still hold some altcoin from bounty and investment. but right now I'm paying attention to the development of ethereum, its value is quite low and every day it goes down. I wait for the moment to buy it in large quantities.

Why you need to wait again since now the price is very deep already.
Now we need to prepare money to buy again. I have this plan but problem is i dont have enough to buy again.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:37:14 AM

Very risky move!
I don’t think this is investing.. this is a gamble..

I don’t like it. I want to invest in real projects..

No Signature right now...
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

If you are planning that for long term hold like a year or 2 it is ok to buy now but for short term you did the wrong move because it will go down now after event but just my speculation only. For TRX I do really believe that they will be huge for the upcoming years.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

Keeping all the money in one coin can be very risky. I prefer to distribute my investments in different coins.
Boxxl

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

Why did you invest in TRON?
You heard some guys saying it is going to the moon?

When I read your topic I don’t think you have checked the project Tron..
Right?

I hope to see some comment with real information why Tron is still a good investment.

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

It’s actually a great move that you invested in Tron because its a very good coin and lots of room for improvement and progress to get a higher valued amount. In fact I also let go one of the coins I just hodled for a year because I feel like its not going anywhere anymoreand sold them at loss; now I’m hoping it will reach twice its amount.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

The best decision right now is to hold digital assets. Or you can diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio with top-10 coins. But exchanging everything to one currency isn’t the right movement. Yes, you can earn money very fast, but you can lose them as fast as earn.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

It is really a very risky move that you only put your money in one investment specially when almost all of the cryptos right now is in the red. As i have checked TRX is almost 14% down today, which makes it a good buy buy putting all of your money to it is now good since you do not know when will the next raise of that alt will be. And since most of the prices are down right now its really a wise decision to buy at least 4 to 5 cryptos with your money.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

I also think it is very risky. in this situation coins that have high prices such as bitcoin can drop significantly and of course coins that have low price will continue to decrease and it is possible if tron will lose it's value in the future. if that happen You will regret with the decision you have made.
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Selling all you alts is one thing. But buying TRX instead  Huh What is your point by doing that lol

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

A risky move but if your assessment was right then you are guarantee to earn decent profits, sometimes being a risk taker give us a big chance to earn more, we are inside the market where we really can't control the situations, we seen heavy fluctuations and no wonder most traders are looking for alternatives and taking some chances, with action like this OP, I personally thinks that you needed a lots of time and patience to understand the trend
inside cryptosphere.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

It all depends on how much you really invested in this coin. I find it a little risky, but if you think so, that's the right move. I'm convinced the market will start rising soon so you can wait for your profit.  Smiley Good luck

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

though you gamble to much with yron but with the current price  the risk is much lowee than return  price could easily doble in a short period of time.  Just i can say is good luck and bring lot of patience  market is very  unpredictable so always be alert with your investment

Boxxl

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

I see Tron is -19% today.
Don’t invest when it’s all green.. invest in red

Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

I hope the best for you and your all-in on Tron. I usually like to invest in something that nobody gives a care about at that moment. In the long run you are good because Tron has a future. Best not to look at the price now as it means nothing if you do not plan on selling.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

I prefer to share risks, because the market is very unstable now. I would go all-in with small amount of money, but the author says he has a nice amount of trx now. I hope he will be success in the end:)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

That is stupidity putting all the eggs into one basket? why did you pick TRX? it has a lot of scandals especially the founder's credibility that is why it is very risky to invest to TRX ! there are plenty of good altcoins out there that can give you a lot of gains in the future,potentials that are bigger than TRX! that coin of yours are just hyped few months ago and it doesnt have any special features to be invested in,

APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

I frankly do not like tron for the reason that the CEO is shills it all the time. I saw a tweet of his day before yesterday where he was boosting that tron has been traded and has more volume than bitcoin in India and he claimed that tron would be bigger than btc. Its like he is living in a fantasy world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: