Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens with ETH  (Read 1362 times)
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

Since social media ban the ICOs ads, almost crypto price has falling down. This is discount for everyone who want to hold it. I suggest If you have Ethereum right now just hold it or you can buy back at dip.
yhanzky

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

what happens with ETH?
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

Nothing happened to ETH nor to any other cryptocurrency. It is called correction through which we are going at this time. Wait for few more months and you see the real value of your crypto-currency.
Loveboard

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Too many ETH threads lol. People just calm down. Vitalik is still vitalik. He's smarter and more efficient and innovative than most coin devs out there with alts. If ethereum fails hard, then what does that mean for other alts?

Currently, ETH is probably the one alt with the most innovation and capability. There is no question about "what happens to eth now," because if ETH dies, then everything else may as well be forfeit.

Nothing has really usurped ETH yet. NEO is called the "ethereum of China", which means it's not an exact ETH superior, it's just an eth alternative in Asia.

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people! (https://cointrade.es/)
Pre-ICO "April 8th, 2018"
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

The market is experiencing volatility, and ETH is becoming what the market needs.

Volatility is normal. That's the market. Demand goes up. Money goes out of the market.

So don't panic, prices will go up.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

Can anybody tell me what happen with eth now?Huh

nothing happens. The prices are volatile, it doesn't harm the fucntionlity of the network which is absolutely crucial for its success. Eth is getting better and better every day.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Fou_Roi

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

It is going down to a fair price - 0.01 BTC Smiley
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

Hey. Friend. Your question is not complete that would get him a definite answer. Now where and what is happening-where? What exactly are you interested in? I can tell you with certainty that now is selling tokens at a good project, and he called it a on.live.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

It's shocking as I wakeup with the price of this coin to continue the bleeding. I hope that this will end up and make a good bull run. Although I did not heard any bad news directly on ethereum. Relax and don't panic.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

i would be waiting with my open arms at that price. but i believe that its not going to happen in anytime soon, unless only if BTC goes insanely high.
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

In my own opinion, worry is not fit to feel if it is all about the current situation of eth for there is always a chance for this altcoin to rise again.What we are witnessing today is just the normal event in cryptocurrency market. So waiting patiently I think is considerably.
oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

It happens, currencies rise and fall but investors just need to calm down because  it will surely rise again. No panic,  be calm.
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

i would be waiting with my open arms at that price. but i believe that its not going to happen in anytime soon, unless only if BTC goes insanely high.

also last year at this time ETH was $38 i think, so still its 10x in a year, what other investment give that much profit. we are in a massive bull run still. thiugh we feel its bear in the short term. i think you should better zoom out and see one-two year performance of crypto atleast. Best wishes.
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

Do not worry, the market is always unstable. It's best to keep your coins.

is not a good strategy anymore, u need to sell, while making small margin of profits.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

All the coins fall dramatically and it's all red ... so I can not explain it and I do not know what's happening because all the coins are down the price not only Ethereum alone whose price is down .. what all the effect is because the bitcoin price drops so all the coins down , I hope everything quickly ends and all the coins back to green with high marks ..
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

The same thing happened with all TOP coins: NEO dumped (150+$ -> 53$), LTC (260+$ -> 121$), XRP (3.3$ -> 0.5$).
A common phenomenon during correction.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

To my mind, it is the same as others: falls down. I hope it is not for long.
I am not sure when, but certainly it will cost 2000$

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
girirohit957

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

Nothing happen. People are just converting eth or cryptocurrency to usd , these can be consider as a panic sell result of ethereum , and markert right now is in bearish movement that's why its going down , it will recover soon , and then people will convert usd to cryptocurrency because everyone want to be part of bullrun , not dumb usd
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:42:57 AM

Now there is a second chance to buy an ethereum for those who did not have time to do it in the autumn of 2017. But the season of sales will not last long and you need to hurry while prices are still low.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

You dont have to bother about the ETHER. The thing is whole crypto currencies are suffering right now and we can not do anything about it as its what happening naturally. The bitcoin fall is what affecting all the other crypto currencies and we can tell surely because just go to the CMC and check the graph patterns for every coin. They are exact replica of the patterns followed by the bitcoin itself if you ignore few of them. What we can do is wait for the market recovery, dont get panic and dont sell on major level if you have got huge money in the wallet. It could hamper the market you know!

ETH is one of my favourite my coin and seeing it dropping like this hurts but what we can do? The previous lowest price was $300 USD for it and I wouldn't be sacred if it drops until that, however I will shake little bit if it starts dropping below that point.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: