Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300  (Read 4143 times)
magmaman

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

ETH is going under $100 in 2018 so I would hold off purchasing until then.  Evil hands are manipulating things more actively now.  The crypto game has changed hands.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

Yes, I think this is the right moment to buy and martiangle money management is my safety. Even eth will fall more deeper I'll keep buy it because this is triple top bottom, from there the bad result is scam ( zero value ). I believe eth will not scam, let's continue buy it and keep patience until reach the top again.  

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

The price is still above 300 which is the price before it started its crazy climb to above 1200$. Though it is already a bargain, it can still drop more. I am holding it off until it drop to about 350, then I will buy ETH. That is the perfect price for me, whether it drops more or not, I am fine with that price.

Mr.Stork   
E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kavinpoe

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

It gives an opportunity to begin cryptocurrency business to buy chinks to the novices and novices, where it can be the most low cost, and do not think that from all alts cryptocurrency dies, that is not the correct method of nterpteting  cryptocurrency. I have invested in EOS
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

The price is still above 300 which is the price before it started its crazy climb to above 1200$. Though it is already a bargain, it can still drop more. I am holding it off until it drop to about 350, then I will buy ETH. That is the perfect price for me, whether it drops more or not, I am fine with that price.

Yes, the price is below $ 400 then, great opportunity to buy. Of course not all also like that price  Grin
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Yes, I think it will happen for $ 300 because now the market is volatile causing the price of the altcoin also to affect, especially the ETH price down to $ 420, so I give it that price it. will be down to $ 300. If you want to invest in ETH then I think this is a good opportunity for you to buy it, and wait until ETH becomes better even become the best altcoins in the future.

I think this correction is good for new investors as I am sure in May the market will start showing signs of rebound and ETH will be the name most mentioned to investors. At this point ETH is trading at $ 390 and I will wait for $ 350 to buy and hold for a long time because I'm sure the $ 10,000 price will happen soon this year.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Times like this is buying season, price down has ots own advantage we cant sell but we can buy.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

I would definitely buy eth at this moment considering it's price now and it's potential it will definitely give you a lot of profit. It will give me opportunities to expand my investment so that I can earn more. I'm just positive that eth will recover and that it can reach it's ath within this year.
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

It has passed 1000 dollar and now it is 400 dollar again, and I'm expecting 325-350 dollar again too. When market rise again, ethereum will minimum 1500 dollar I think, hodling little eth also.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?

Yes, i buy ethereum now! Smiley That is so awful because last month the price is 1200$ and now.. came down to 300$. But it is a good sign to invest in ethereum with that low price you can invest and buy ethereum now. Smiley Don't miss the opportunity.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

If ETH for $ 300 I would definitely buy more ETH and hold it until the price increases. Because I believe that in the next few years, ETH price will be very high, maybe more than $ 2,000, then I will have a lot of profit. However, in my opinion ETH will not fall to $ 300, hopefully the market will be better by the end of this year and ETH price will return to $ 1000

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

If Ethereum reach at that level then i will be a sure short buyer but it will not reach at that level as per my view. It will again reach 1000$ this year when market comes to bulls hands. This is the good time to put money in ethereum for decent returns in short term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

I think that the price will fall even lower. It seems to me that the eth will reach the price of 350 dollars. I do not quite understand the situation that is happening now. This fall of the ethereum is not entirely logical, as for me.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

We know about ETH. So I don't scare about this price and falling down. we know market will be back any time just take some time. Not only ETH market down every crypto market market down even bitcoin also. All Crypto Market down now. hope market will be recover soon. Yes now it's the best time to buy eth I sell all token with eth and I also buy small  amount day by day. Because I know what is ETH and how much make  better future with ETH.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

The 17th year was also the golden age for Ethereum, as many other cryptos were on the money. An Ether was almost $ 1400 a few months ago. The week we left it was bad for the crypto money market. This resulted in a decrease in the price of Ethereum from $ 725 to $ 466. However, there is an important factor that causes such a decline in the price of Ethereum.In terms of market volume, EOS, the largest digital currency based on the Ethereum platform, carried another address, bringing a total of 417 thousand ETH from the wallet. A total of 163 of these Ether's total value of about $ 80 million were entered and sold in a booklet on Bitfinex.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

Yes, there is a strong possibility of eth go down below 300$. now it's around 400$. But sure I will rise again after April. If you have money this is time to buy some Eth. But don't get more risk.
voxdu12

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

of course, you need to buy it now, then you'll regret that they did not take it while it was an excellent opportunity to buy cheaper.

efey399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

In the crypto money world, things are getting worse. The most stable coin of the market is eth but the room does not give anymore confidence. the price has dropped significantly. it can be close to 300 USD
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

Yaeh market crashing and Eth are not exception. Probably this is temporary, and all coins grow up in the near future. HODL. Cry
coly20032003

Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

Yeah I am surprised that ETH dropped to $400. But I do believe it will go up higher later.

I bought some at around $800 and did not sell it yet. Hope it can recover soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: