Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300  (Read 4143 times)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

It might go back to 300$ but who knows maybe once Bitcoin price goes up again, price of ETH will rise too. Since what we can see is Eth price goes down everytime Bitcoin price goes down so lets just hope that everything goes well in the future and it is better to buy now while price are red to hold for a long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoprobro

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. I think currently the market is just experiencing a standard correction, the rise towards the end of last year and beginning of this year was never going to be sustainable, it rose way too high way too quickly.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

very sad if eth returns to the lowest position at the price of $ 300 I just want to hope if eth price can return to the highest price and can return to give profit. keep hold of coins until the price is high and do not get panic sell.
thongs

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Even if it will be back to $100 or lower than that I would still take that as a chance to buy more that I did not do the first time I saw opportunity in Ethereum, and now hoping I can buy more of it.

danniwide1234

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

The rule of thumb says we buy at dip and sell at high. This I believe is about the time to buy more. The question however  is what we are seeing now the lowest dip or does the price still have the tendency to fall even further? Personally I will have to keep a close eye  on the charts because from technically analysis support Is still being tested and I pray it does not break the support .

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

The problem is we dont know the approximate period of ETH coming back to 1K... Im ready for seeing its 300$ as a year ago tho.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
I think that now is a good price to buy this asset, it may fall,  but fall will certainly be small, so you can already start buying it.

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

Maybe it is a good time to buy ETH when it cost is 300$, because there is a small risk the price doesn't go below it. Because 300$ ETH lived in the price long time in the last year.
Gasotard

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

Etherium at the bottom!
I wanted the best, hope for its take-off, it is needed for the whole market for all aysios without an etherium, we're lost!
Ethereum is not at its bottom. The price of Ethereum could also increase a lot but not before it dumps.

Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
I think that now is a good price to buy this asset, it may fall,  but fall will certainly be small, so you can already start buying it.
if you want maximum profit, you should not buy now because market conditions are still very bad, just wait until the market conditions slightly improved, and there are signs of going up,

]
Zen69

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

I think ETH will fall at least to $300 or ever $200, and will stay there for some time (maybe a few month). Then it will rise again.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

Yes I'm buying a small quantity every week everytime it goes down..... I don't believe this price could stand for long time......
I am doing it this way to , spread the risk as much as possible. I think we almost reached the bottom and $300 is not happening IMO. Though the market has done stranger things so let's wait it out , either way i will be buying.

sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

I strongly believe in ETH and i think that reaching to this level means that it will bounce back strongly.So right now is the good time to invest in ETH because when the market will be fully recovered then availability of ETH at such a low rate will not be possible.When the social media ban picture,regulation picture would clear then huge investment is expected.so its prudent to buy more ETH.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

Despite this incredible low price, I think ethereum is the strongest altcoin and I think it has a great potential to make a great come-back. In my opinion, this term is a really good time to buy ethereum.

bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

still part of the correction, average down.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

I think if the market fall will last for a few weeks more, then we will see both $ 300 for eth and btc at $ 6000. On the one hand, it will be an excellent opportunity to transfer your fiducial savings to a crypto currency at a very favorable rate, but on the other hand, I'm already very tired of this lingering correction. So, I want Ethereum to cost not $ 300, but  $3000  Smiley
rost1989

Activity: 308

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

I can't beleive ETH is going down so much. This is unbelievable crash for me. I keep a lot ETH and see everyday drop in price. I was very bullish on ETH, now I am not.

coins2018

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

i don't think so ETH price will back $300 because it has erc20 network and ETH is need for each ico that's why not possible to drop down $300 so guys don't worry about it.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

As the price of bitcoin will go down, the eth price can go down to $ 300. However, this creates the opportunity to buy more. when the price starts to grow, the investment will bring good profits.

Thats the spirit of a strong hands! Well, thats automatic when Bitcoin is declining, majority of alts will follow through because alts are dependent with Btc's price. Now, if youre a smart investor, you'll gonna enjoy the price decline.
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin, as an indicator, in the market is crypto-currency. But the price of the ETH is somewhat alarming, but I still will not sell it and I hope that in the near future it will grow.
I have sold more than 170 ethereum when it was $900. People are still feeling worry about the recent banned from social media service. But it looks like there are some service are not getting banned by twitter or facebook. Publicy company still able to make any advertisment through use the mainstream social media just like twitter or facebook.
This time still not the best time to buy back ethereum again because it may go low a little bit again.
Because the majority of altcoins are pegged with bitcoin.

It really feels good when you sell in a perfect timing right?
Thats why when we plan to hodl long term, its essential to set a specific target, so you wont regret during the selling period. Actually the banning of maintream social media ads against cryptocurrency doesnt really affect the market, not unless if a lot of people will spread FUD and start dumping their tokens. Social media does not totally ban the ads for cryptocurrency, instead, they are just limiting the use of it since it was being abused by a lot of scammers and phishing websites.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
noorammak

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:52:26 PM

I would definitely buy more ETH if the price fell to $ 300, this is a very low price for ETH, right now is a good opportunity to invest long term ETH. ETH is still a very promising altcoin. In future, ETH will have high price and bring many profit to investors. I hope that in the next few months, ETH will recover and increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: