Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300  (Read 4143 times)
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
Today Ethereum has fallen to its bottom. I of course understand, that have any bottom there is still and the second bottom, but hope that this not the case.
although the ethereum falls but the ethereum can be stable and will not be at the lowest position. because ethereum is now one of the coins that has a stable coin resistance. so I think ethereum can still have the maximum price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
Of course, I will buy Ethereum. At present Ethereum has very low prices, I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum will now bring a lot of profit in the future. Ethereum is queen altcoin, it has great potential, many ICOs projects use ERC20 platform of Ethereum. Although Ethereum prices have fallen sharply today, however, I believe that this is just a market fluctuation, ETH price will soon stabilize and increase.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

EOS has just transferred 200,000 ethereum to an exchange and are about to dump them. The price will plummet so you should switch to LISK instead and ride out the ETH dump. LISK will be starting their DAPPS platform soon so getting in now is the right now

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

I dont believe even if ethereum will be back to 400$. If iw will happen then i will buy ethereum as much as i can, but i dont believe. Ethereum is stable even at the current market situation

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

I dont believe even if ethereum will be back to 400$. If iw will happen then i will buy ethereum as much as i can, but i dont believe. Ethereum is stable even at the current market situation
Same here, I don't think that ethereum can fall again and touch the 300$ level as now the market is stabilized a bit. I think in the next few days ethereum price will increase an no ways to fall again as the market is recovering a bit in the few days ago. I hope that it will increase asap.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

Like i thought etherum is to strong coin to just lose its value, it was a hard way for it to pass 500$ and go around 1k so it will be standing around those two barriers and maybe in longer future it will pump around 2/3k$.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Exsumane

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

everything could be , but i cant imagine that ..
hope eth will help alts to raise ..
 Shocked

I do not think that it is worth worrying if the price of Ethereum falls, it will still recover and will grow even more.

It seems the price is already recovering.
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

Well if you buy at $300 during that month, you will double your profit now. That is why in crytocurrency you just have to learn how to smartly hold your coins so that it can generate huge profits in the future. Just HODL!
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

This is the right time to invest in ETH for the long time. But, I think ETH could go down to $200 this year or the next year. Because after the bull market in the bear all currency are dropped to their previous price except the ETH. So, ETH must come earlier price what it was now or later.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

No, I do not believe that the price of ETH will fall so much. It seems to me that the price will go up and multiply our investments by several times.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

Yes, of course, I bought Ethereum now. Because the price of Ethereum is currently very appropriate for us to buy and we hold in the long term. I'm sure the price will definitely go up even though at this time Ethereum price is very low but I believe Ethereum can rise again.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

I really like the ETH coin, but the cryptocurrency market dictates its terms, $ 300 for ETH is a likely outcome.
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Now, new ICO is being actively conducted and most of the ICO is being conducted on the basis of the Etherium. Consequently, the Efirium holds its positions because ETH is actively trading.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

Yes. When Ethereum fell to $550, I bought some, and I don't think it will continue to fall. Its price has dropped to a bottom, and I believe it will soon usher in the next wave of outbreaks, and I will look forward to it.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:50:20 AM

what I see now is that the price of ETH has dropped considerably from the beginning of last year because now the price of Ethereum is very strong from before then I am now able to invest in Ethereum in the long run and wait for the ETH price again, because the price of Bitcoin and altcoin  is still decreasing

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

Of course, I will buy Ethereum. At present Ethereum has very low prices, I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum will now bring a lot of profit in the future. Ethereum is queen altcoin, it has great potential, many ICOs projects use ERC20 platform of Ethereum. Although Ethereum prices have fallen sharply today, however, I believe that this is just a market fluctuation, ETH price will soon stabilize and increase.

There is no way that we can deny this fact that the current market value of all the crypto coins including ETH are quite low but this does not certainly mean that the market value will remain low forever. The truth is the market value will rise higher and that it is better to go for buying of the coins at such times because this will then help you in generating of higher profits when there will be a pump.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

I do not agree with that. It does not look like ETH will drop so down. In fact its value in the market is getting stable and the more stability it gains, the more prices rise. Also the more stable the prices is, the more the demand increases, As a result, all those speculations about the values of ETH that it will rise again will come true. Besides, ETH in some ways looks like it follows the Bitcoin trend as well and as Bitcoin grows big, ETH will follow.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

Yes buying ETH on the way down is a good decision, it is likely to go back to that price it touched in January or may even surpass that price, but no one knows when. just buy if you can.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

Yes, of course, I bought Ethereum now. Because I think the price of Ethereum is now a very right price for me to buy. I can buy some Ethereum then I can invest in the long run. I am sure I will get many benefits in the future if I still hold it.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Ethereum has great potential and no doubt that in long-term period of time it will rise. But right now I think Ethereum can reach $ 1K bee one month and then will drop to $ $200 until September.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: