Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300  (Read 4143 times)
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

I think that good levels for buying are approaching. It's difficult to guess the lowest prices, but you can start buying carefully.
This is my personal opinion.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

Market will going down and ethereum will also follow the market trend. But i don't think Ethereum can reach at $300, if it happen then i buy more Ethereum because this downfall is temporary and Ethereum will grow again and break his last high.It have potential to grow.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

It will not drop to $ 300. Because its lowest price last year is $ 350 and can not go down further. The market is going down sharply because some whales have left the market.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
Now, according to CoinMarketCap, the price of ethereum has fallen to 410 dollars. Therefore, it is possible that the price of this coin may soon fall to $ 300. This is of no significant importance. Vseravno, as soon as the crypto-currency market starts to rise, the ethereum course will also grow along with it. This coin is very promising and in demand, so in its further growth I am absolutely sure.
Almost coins in the market is heading downward which it isnt really surprising if eth would go back into $300+ price. We should not be surprised on since we have seen on how this market decline and then recovers up on a matter of time.The thing here is that we wont even know on when is the day of such recovery.As an investor and believer of ETH then its wise to buy always on possible dips then go shorting while the market is still on consolidation mode.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

It seems to me that this is a very plausible scenario. The ethereum can fall to this level. I will not be too surprised if this happens. I'm ready to buy!

I should say that it can fall much more above $300 Smiley
Someone can say that I am crazy and lost my mind, because how can cryptocurrency that was $1200 fall to $100 there are smartcontracts, there are miners, there are ICOS, there are... and etc
But for example - look at litecoin. Charlie twitted that his own coin is too overpriced and he dont want to be here in this market anymore. Because he undestands the real value of coin
And I think etherium is the same. It can reach its value of the past year. Look in coinmarketcap, how much it cost just a year ago Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
ubi88

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

I am not sure if ETH Will go down to $300 but I think that low will be when bitcoin reach $6000 again. This will make double bottom and from there whole market will grow up till the end of year. This is perfect time to buy ETH too even it's above $300.
Trevor - Midas

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

we should see a powerful rally on eth, I believe, once the market will attract new investors. since most of tokens are ethereum based.
dathoangkenh1

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

people be scared of ICOs,so it is most reason for downtrend of ETH.and the next month,ETH with down more and more,200$ may will be
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

Exactly,Ethereum will fall more.In my opinion, the market will not recover without seeing the lower price of ethereum.That's why we expect him to see the bottom price.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

people be scared of ICOs,so it is most reason for downtrend of ETH.and the next month,ETH with down more and more,200$ may will be

I don't think people scared of ICO that's why ETH is falling. There are lots of ICOs these days if each of them are falling and people getting scary then the companies would have been stopped the crowdfunding through ICO.
The whole cryptocurrency market is in the downstream that's why ETH falling too.

StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

I have learnt two important lessons about market, 1. only invest in a coin you believe in and 2. Invest what you can afford to lose.
Right now I don't have the liquidity to buy Ethereum though I believe in Ethereum's long term future.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

No, I will not !
Etherium is not the most promising coin!
The bitcoin stands at around 8500 and the efir drops to 400!
So business will not be!
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

The good thing is that we can catch again the train to the 1000. Does anyone have any doubt that ETH is worth much more than 300 per unit even with a low market??

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:07:20 PM

It honestly seems like it's going that way, I suspect Bitcoin will fall under $6,000 most likely, and ETH will probably drop sub $300 unfortunately. There is a LOT of negative news regarding crypto lately, and it's likely that this storm will continue as they fall further and further into the red. We're just going to have to man up, and wait it out.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
Yes. Now is the best time to buy Ethereum. The price is very low and you can get a good profit when the price comes back. I think it will happen in the near future. I have friends who have earned good money on Ethereum price jumps in 2018.

What makes you think that this is going to happen in the near future? So far there has been a big FUD frenzy for the last 3 months, all major social media have pretty much banned crypto related advertisements, and the world is losing faith. What part of that indicates it's going to end soon?

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

Why does everyone focus on the ethereum, if all the other altcoins also fell? The same NEM, NEO and other projects lost in price more strongly.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

Yes ETH price keep dropping down since few weeks, and it is actually around 400$, and maybe it will drop to $300 soon. Its the best time to buy some Etherium, if you have the financial ability, because the price is volatile, and ETH will increase again after some time (may be within the few next months). Anyway it is not recommended to sell now with this low rate.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

Etherium at the bottom!
I wanted the best, hope for its take-off, it is needed for the whole market for all aysios without an etherium, we're lost!
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

Why does everyone focus on the ethereum, if all the other altcoins also fell? The same NEM, NEO and other projects lost in price more strongly.

Because ETH is the most useful coin at the moment. But if it doesn't bounce from 400$ - we'll see 250$ easy. Prepare you money to buy the deeps  Grin

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

This is the best time to buy ethereum because with this present fall in price a lot of investors can now buy at a low price and when they hold for a long time you may make x5 of what you invested. Ethereum has proven to be smartly behind bitcoin providing the base for all ICOs to operate on it blockchains it make it more relevant, ethereum price will rise again very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: