Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH back to the price ~ $ 300  (Read 4143 times)
lmoe23

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

possibly, since the market is not stable nothing is possible.

But I hope it will not go lower than that.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

This will probably happen if Bitcoin goes down to 4000USD, last year in November - October the price was 300USD for Ethereum and 4000USD for Bitcoin. So we could say if Bitcoin goes down, Ethereum goes also.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
The price of Ethereum is still very bad at the moment but I think it's time to buy some Ethereum before it touches high again.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

Ethereum going to $300 is very unlikely. What i am doing now is buy small portion of ETH when it goes down because I beleive that once the price correction is done it will get back to what it used to be.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

Bitcoin can fall back to $ 5,000 levels (as it can happen in this case) and the etherium can fall back to $ 300 levels. Adding to the account is a fragile structure, which can be worth 2-3 times when we enter a period of uplift.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

I'm very sad to look at how my favorite coin is getting cheaper. But I hope that the price will recover soon. After all, there will be growth after any fall.
Prices will recover soon,just keep hope alive

Looking at the market condition at the moment, this situation seems quite possible. The eth price is just over $ 400. If the downward trend continues, soon we can see $ 300 for eth.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

Now the price of ETH is very low and it can easily fall to 300 dollars. ETH will be much cheaper if bitcoin continues to move down. I think that we will have the opportunity to buy ETH at a price of $300, hardly less....

Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

I think $300 is so cheap price that it's impossible. And it will be excellent entry point. But I think that I can't wait such price. Really ETH don't down less then $350. And it can happen with BTC price near $5k and not else
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

ETH is falling very strong compared to its $ 12xx early this year, will you buy it now?
I used to doubt your assumption, but now I understand that everything is possible and it no longer looks so unrealistic. Of course, I hope that there will be no such indicator otherwise the whole market will restart and everything will start from scratch.

I understand that making any predictions is not the best strategy. You will never guess the price of Etereum and other altcoins. Everything is changing so fast - you can never make the right forecast.
blozzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

Not yet, it is kind of stable above 400 USD is not much signs of further drop
People love the ether and they will not let it fall so low, and if it is not so then now, as before, a lot of ICO comes out on their blockade and the demand for tokens is very high.
Cryptogod50

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

we need to buy it as fast as possible when it does reach this
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:38:15 PM

People love the ether and they will not let it fall so low, and if it is not so then now, as before, a lot of ICO comes out on their blockade and the demand for tokens is very high.
definitely need to raise the demand for the efirium, and this will raise the price of ETH and so we invest our money in the etherium, then we will deduce this coin to the leaders of the crypto-currency market.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

People who love Ethereum don't have the funds needed to push it. People who have that kind of money don't fall in love with a coin or a project or asset.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

Is lilkely to pickup later days since from indication is getting up slowly am sure before the end of the year it will be a good buy

DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

Ethereum will not fall below the support level of $ 400. Would I buy it now? - Definitely YES. I believe in this coin and I hope she does not let me down.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
maninjau
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

Ethereum will not fall below the support level of $ 400. Would I buy it now? - Definitely YES. I believe in this coin and I hope she does not let me down.

i agree about you , i believe eth will not fall under $400 and i believe this coin will up step at sept event , just wait and see ,
what will be happen  .
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

I used to doubt your assumption, but now I understand that everything is possible and it no longer looks so unrealistic. Of course, I hope that there will be no such indicator otherwise the whole market will restart and everything will start from scratch.

I understand that making any predictions is not the best strategy. You will never guess the price of Etereum and other altcoins. Everything is changing so fast - you can never make the right forecast.
I do not believe that ETH could drop to $ 300, but I think the possibility of ETH will grow strongly in the coming time as the market is showing signs of recovery and ETH will be the potential growth coin. Most. I really put a lot of trust in ETH and its development because ETH has so many apps that will be developed in the present and in the future.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:19:17 AM

I do not believe that ETH could drop to $ 300, but I think the possibility of ETH will grow strongly in the coming time as the market is showing signs of recovery and ETH will be the potential growth coin. Most. I really put a lot of trust in ETH and its development because ETH has so many apps that will be developed in the present and in the future.
It's almost $500 and this thread must have died. There is no reason for ethereum worth $300 and it can't even be considered as security like ripple. These days ethereum has been helkping so many platform. Maybe there is a lot of platforms died but another platforms have released the result of development.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:39:30 AM

Not for long,
ETH is one of the best coins I ever see. It's platform already been used many times on almost every new project.
There's no a big reason ETH will going back to $300, it will going to $3000 by the end of 2018.

Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

Now they have increased again, do not be disappointed about them, in the future may price will rise even higher, now prices have escalated again and may be one of the best times for them. we invest in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: