Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is most Undervalued Cryptocurrencies To Watch in April 2018?  (Read 187 times)
hvdf112 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

Which is most Undervalued Cryptocurrencies To Watch in April 2018?
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Might be more profitable to look for ICO's that have drastically fallen below ICO's prices that have mainnets due within the next month, such as Experty (-85%) and R_Blocks (-80%). Both had low hardcaps and the risk of further price reductions seem low.  
bardclowncrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

I would look into Crowdholding.

They are a co-creation platform where you can sign up for free, give feedback to other crypto startups and get rewarded in their token and other ERC-20 tokens. They have DeepOnion, SmartCash and ITT on their as well as many other altcoins. They finished their ICO successfully back in January and they recently announced that they have over 15k users already and its still growing. They are also on exchanges.

I really think that if they keep growing at this level, keep getting more and more interesting ICOs and crypto startups that 2018 and will be a very big year for them.

https://www.crowdholding.com

Hope this helps, great way to get hold of some crypto without investing, mining or dealing with bad bounties!
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

Look for low market coins that have a product such as crypviser. The first form of encrypted communication on the blockchain, beta has just been released so the final version will be out soon. Cheap due to btc crash, and due to lack of good exchanges which will be sorted soon.

rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

The one's I'm personally watching would be Havven (HAV) and IoT Chain (ITC).

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/havven/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:08:09 PM

At the moment are a lot of coins undervalued. If you look at the new ICOs of 2018 then you can see that they are under the ICO price. An example is Bee Token, who had created a high hype before the token sale.

vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

There are so many, but I advise you to draw attention to the following projects: Stratis, Waves, Zilliqa and Comodo

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Infinitypresale

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

There seems to be a significant interest in upcoming infrastructure projects. Despite the hate credits recieved it shows, how much people value these kind of projects. Same could be said about arcblock, which was shrouded in mystery as well.

That said, I would haviliy load up on wanchain, icon, zilliqa, nebulas, neo, cardano, tron and every other coin with a solid team. They are havily backed and are able to survive for the next 5 years, despite of market fluctuation.

Another thing I noticed previously (not a secet but a useful tip). Power Ledger showed us, that the disruption of the energy sector is ripe. Look at projects lik wepower, restart energy or electrify asia. As soon as the bullrun returns. These companies will follow power ledger and be at the top of the decentralized energy market. Look into it, even if youre not interested in that topic. Big ROI is waiting there.

Another way to find undervalued coins currently, is to take part of icos or buy them shortly after listing, since this market dribes even the best projects down. I got most of them for dirt cheap, below ico price. Use one of the summary spreadsheets like this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ja83ZCDDOgNXNYatD5w-2grA8IENuSwGjtSHWOG247E/edit#gid=0 research the best projects and buy them for cheap.

I might have an unpopular opinion, but these bear market is like gold, exploding out of the mountain depths and i only have to pick up the biggsest pieces, that lay around everywhere. I hope this market continues until I got a boatload of everything i wanted.
Cryptowhynot

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

Deedcoin (www.deedcoinlaunch.com) is launching at the end of the month. They are getting strong reviews from the top ICO listing sites.
eliastt

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

One of the new ones and still at low value is ELYA. They already have a working product.

Discord group of elya coin: https://discord.gg/uPGe43Z

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

Perhaps in these moments Bitcoin Atom can be considered the fastest and terribly devalued cryptocurrency of all time. Only in the month of December came to be quoted at $1,700 dollars per unit, and today barely reaches a price of $1, so that at this time has lost 99.95% of its value.

And it seems especially tragic because the project seemed interesting and promising and that is why I got to get 55 BCA thinking that it could be worth $2,000, that is, of the $110,000 I should have today, I only have $55.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

undervalued??

bitbay

blocknet

sys

pivX