Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if Bounty is scam?  (Read 7486 times)
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

I also sometimes upset if it turns out ICO is a scam.
few ICOs are true and successful.
more than 50% ICO is a scam. maybe only 10% are successful.
the solution of all this is to look for more detailed information about the ICO.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

You should carefully understand the product that will be released via ICO. If you find it difficult to understand what it is, and the information is quite confusing, then most likely it scam.               
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.
Well you should make a move and do some research about their ICO project. And also the campaign manager check their past project and look if it's successfully done.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

I think for now you should always check the Team and see if they are real people. This for me is a big red flag if they are pretending to be people they aren't and also if they hide their identity for so called privacy reasons. I have been scammed int he past way too much not only in ICOS but by developers who never showed their face and got me to stupidly pay upfront for work they never did and they ran off with my funds. ALWAYS make sure there is a proper transparent team with a decent track record.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.
It is really not that easy to know if a bounty is a scam or not. About the one you encountered, you need to be approved first before doing the task of translation campaign. Did the bounty manager told you that you are approved or not? If not, you just did a work for nothing. You have to wait for the approval of the bounty manager. Translation campaign is not an easy task. It is a first come first serve basis. And also you should have a portfolio of your past works. If you don't have yet, you should try doing some translations for free and compile it. From then on, you can have a higher chance of being approved.

---
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

Just use a little common sense, and scams are usually easily discovered.
The people who let themselves be cheated are as guilty as the scammers, since they let themselves be enchanted by impossible promises.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Ricowavy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

You just gotta DYOR like you are investing in a project.
Checkout the team, their whitepaper, the social community e.t.c.
Also check them out on ICO's rating site.
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

I think the first step is search data about the core team. Check their profiles in social media and you can see their connections, followers and the date of creation profile ^_^

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
Grobokopalka

Activity: 579

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

We need to pay special attention to the team and advisers. In which they had participated the campaigns. View their social networks. Pay attention to the product itself. I noticed that even the Russian team is not always a Scam. Good product and good fees.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

There is no perfect way to identify a scam project but you can get the sign of scam through some factors.First of all reading their whitepaper will give the idea to legit or scam project.And then watch their website and project team if they have clear idea and good project team then it is worth to invest.
tofus

Activity: 347

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

I agree with many of the tips that you received earlier, but I want to add that sometimes it's hard to recognize cheating.
Pay attention to the financial status of the team,  especially the founder's, and news about ICO.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

Afaik most bounties pay their bounty hunters but the best way to avoid a bounty scam is to make sure project is equally good and has the potential to deliver its promises and the team running the bounty itself should have some experience in crypto bounties.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

- telegram, the administrator hide avatar-> have many reasons but please ask them.
- bounty only appears after the presale process or main sale near the end-> not important marketing and advertising strategy is the indifference to the construction and development of the project.
- The media is less likely to see new updates for the team or project.
dwwbit

Activity: 223

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

Bounty having less risk than ICO contributions for such scam ICOs. But still many people loos millions of money every day. As crypto community, we need to find more details about those ICOs in the early stage of it. Then we can share that information here and protect many people from participating in those ICOs and we can save time and efforts of bounty hunters.
Check the details of the team and the connections with the given ICO domain. check the video's of the team members and the working products if any. You can search more about the ICO and what other members say about it and the other evidence such as white papers, reviews, number of social media account followers and the comments etc..

ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

I think the first signal of fraud is the lack of activity in social networks and ignoring of calls in chat rooms!
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

I always check the team of the bounty project even before calculating the profit. If you see that there is no team or team with no social proof then it probably is a scam.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

You need to look at the team and check is the product is solving a real life problem before embarking on their bounty program.

You also need to check the allocated etherum for the bounty program too to determine how much you would earn
Alstad

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

We need to pay special attention to the team and advisers. In which they had participated the campaigns. View their social networks. Pay attention to the product itself. I noticed that even the Russian team is not always a Scam. Good product and good fees.

As an example, the recent company Credits performed well. Russian team

And if I talk on the topic - the main thing in the search for a scam, you need to check the team. Because it depends on them, will their product be successful or not
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

I am having the same concerin with you.
you can't tell if they scam.
I chose to ask some one who had experience yet about the manager, do some research about the ICO if they are realiable....
that's all I can do.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

You have to identify whether all in all ICO scam or not.
If it is not scam (there is a good team, web-site, posts in media and so on) than mostly possible bounty of this pompaign will be good one.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: