Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:32:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if Bounty is scam?  (Read 7486 times)
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.

We will not know actually if it is a scam or not. But we can just preveng it by choosing the best projects that we think of by checking their website. I think most of the bounty hunters were experienced those and we cannot do anything about that since we are not the managers. So, let us just choose the best bounties that we think of.

Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:00:51 AM

normally I would see how the information exists. is it always updates or not. I also see how group telegrams, whether admin or not active. and it is also seen from the development of the sales, whether running or not.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
ggezlink

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

It's anything but a simple assignment to recognize the misleading campaigns/bounties these days. There are several campaigns/bounties are going on and in the event that you are an bounty seeker you likewise may now have enough time to experience the majority of their materiel. At any rate things you should take a gander at are, the group, whitepaper, documentations, fame and the task that they have proposed. Once in a while all of above appear to be genuine yet the campaigns/bounties wind up trick. You ought to expect such things as well.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

usually the bounty that scam I know if the sale does not run. Group a telegram there are deserted, even inactive Admins answer questions participants group. This makes me sure that the project was a scam.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

If you don't like to do investigation on our own you should check on popular websites such as icoBench, topicolist, icowatchlist and see how good the projects are rated and if they are on the list on the website even.

Other include you doing proper research of team members, idea behind and all others necessary stuff.
However, even we know the genuineness of the developers, we cannot say that the project is not a scam. Because today, even successful project and true developers are scamming bounty hunters by deceiving the amount of tokens they must distribute to the hunters.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

do a deep analysis to the bounty. This is a step that should at least be done to be able to make know the scam and not even though it is not a sure thing. much consideration from the team, whitepaper, and investors will certainly be real into consideration are a scam and not.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

Indeed, many ico are scam and this is indeed a matter of concern, by knowing if a scam is to examine a team that is not real, a website that is less interesting and dubious, besides that the objectives are unclear, and the team is not active in the project.
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:58:15 AM

To know that a bounty is a scam, first don't just rush into bounty without doing some verification such verification of there hash ID, read the white paper and the road map, and know weather the website is genuine
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

There are many characteristics of  bounty that is scammy i will discuss.Whenever i see a bounty with no website,i don't need anyone to tell me the bounty is 80%scammy.
Whenever i read a white paper of a particular project and i find the people behind it are faceless,i will tag the bounty scam.
If the white of a particular project is poorly written,i will know it is scam, because it shows people behind are not prepared and i know preparation is the key to success.
When a white paper of a bounty failed to state categorically clear the problems to solve,how to solve,when to solve ,how to raise the fund and the people or companies she is solving the problems for,i will know the bounty is scam.
If a bounty failed to state the previous working experience of the developers behind,i will no it is a scam.
If bounty muted everyone on its social media channel,thereby allowing only the admins to post on that channel,i will know the bounty is a scam.
When there is no clear location of the developers behind the bounty,i will know the bounty is a scam.
jomsiv11

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:21:07 AM

I think checking at icoBench and icowatchlist will help Wink
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:27:57 AM

usually the bounty that scam I know if the sale does not run. Group a telegram there are deserted, even inactive Admins answer questions participants group. This makes me sure that the project was a scam.

That is not a fail-proof method. I have seen some sophisticated and innovative scams, in which the social media channels were extremely active until the very end of the ICO. The scammers are getting more and more innovative, and we also need to step up our vigilance.
camperous

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

There is no way to tell if a bounty is a scam. You can only see some traces if a project itself will end well or not through their activities on their socials
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.
You need to read everything about that project before you decide to join their bounty, you can get all information in Whitepaper. The important thing is don't forget to look at into their team composition and track record before they decided to created an ICO.
kashkarev55@mail.r

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

the bounty program is influenced by several factors. It is necessary to understand fraud or not in the first place: to get acquainted with the ICO team (who they are, whether they had experience with ICO, what powers they have in the crypto sphere, etc.).).) The next factor is the presence of reputable and well-known companies among sponsors or companies that support ISO. And of course, you need to see how much ICO adheres to the plan they set, and how they handle a soft and hard Cup.
phurrey

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

The easiest way to realize that a bounty is a scam is to check out their whitepaper. Every informations in their whitepaper should be study and check well. Also you can check their social media platform will help.
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

There are two ways for me to check if the bounty is not a scam or not and also reading the whitepaper and checking the ICO rating can make a great help for you reading them can give you a hint if a scam or not

comparecrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

You can check on the Project Website. You can also research the Project team, Teamwork, Team targets, Products made, Market opportunities as well and many more aspects that you must examine and understand before choosing the Project. Why be so careful. Yes because there are so many Projects that are Scam, surely everyone here doesn't want to be exposed to Fraud in a business let alone this at the ICO.
Suares02man

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

You need to understand that most of what you get sometimes scams, it's only statistics. It's not your problem, it's just statistics.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

You need to remember that bounty campaigns can be scams even if the ICO is a success. A few months back, there was the LANCECHAIN bounty. The ICO was a success,but from what I heard, the bounty manager pocketed the reward and disappeared without distributing any of it to the bounty hunters.
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

I think checking at icoBench and icowatchlist will help Wink

There are several examples of projects that have a high rating on this site and, in the end, turned out to be a major fraud
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: