Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:41:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know if Bounty is scam?  (Read 7486 times)
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

Hi, everybody. Wink The main thing I look at is the development team then the site and the product itself generosity. Cool

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

actually it's a bit difficult to differentiate a scam bounty or not, but to narrow it down normally I see who the bounty manager is, then I check the ico website, the social media reaches the telegram, who are the team and advisor in the project

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
bney

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

The good way is you can see who is the bounty manger or bounty management team. Also go through the whitepaper clearly and head off the ICO  and time frame.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

most of the times there are scarcely any sign to know scams, but aws theymos has warned, most of the times its not the fault of the bounty managers the projects are actually scams

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

Remember bounty can't be a scam. Only ICO can suppose to be a scam. 2%for hunters isn't a goal of ceo, they want to scam investors in general and raise money
Oltort

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

The good way is you can see who is the bounty manger or bounty management team. Also go through the whitepaper clearly and head off the ICO  and time frame.
I usually find the campaign first then decide if it's a real one to participate in. Finding a scam is hard now.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

most of the times there are scarcely any sign to know scams, but aws theymos has warned, most of the times its not the fault of the bounty managers the projects are actually scams
Yes,it not the fault of manager that the project are scams but some managers are actually lazy to the extent of not doing any background check of the project team involve and the address used by the project owners which are the best way to spot out scam projects.

Akany

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:37:45 PM

It'S really annoying and disappointing when one uses his or her precious time to participate in a bounty campaign for 4 weeks or even more and at the end of the campaign gets no reward at all, and the worst part is that most of these scam bounty looks like legit kind of bounty whereas it's  not.
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

It'S really annoying and disappointing when one uses his or her precious time to participate in a bounty campaign for 4 weeks or even more and at the end of the campaign gets no reward at all, and the worst part is that most of these scam bounty looks like legit kind of bounty whereas it's  not.
Maybe all or most projects do not have enough coding to make the coin go any further so they end their bounty.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

actually it's a bit difficult to differentiate a scam bounty or not, but to narrow it down normally I see who the bounty manager is, then I check the ico website, the social media reaches the telegram, who are the team and advisor in the project
It is hard to do that now days, I know that it's easy to see if it's a scam if they no longer engage the people on their Facebook or Telegram.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

I think it's really difficult to detect a scam project on the start but I think a careful look at some things could give you a tip off. Their white paper, timeliness, relevance of their project and the team behind the projects are just a few to give you an insight of what you're venturing into. A detailed research could also save you.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

we never knows the Bounty is a scam or not, because following Bounty like a gambling, if we are lucky the Bounty that we follow will get a big payment, but if we are not lucky we can get a small payment or not even pay, because maybe the ICO from the bounty is a scam or failed (does not reach the softcap), so in my opinion we will know the bounty we are participating is a scam or not if the bounty are finished, but I have suggestions for you, if you want to follow the Bounty better do not follow Bounty whose payment amount does not make sense, because most likely the Bounty can be a scam, even though some are not scam but we must remain cautious.

Bloodseekers

Activity: 748
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.
Hard to find out that bounty scam or not, ya so sad if we already complete the task but that bounty scam. But for me the first time i see before join in bounty is the manager. If bounty moderated by the team of proyek using new account, i will forgot it, and choose bounty maderated by bounty manager
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:44:28 PM

It is really hard to figure out if bounty is a scam or not because it depends on the bounty manager and company because a lot of times bounty manager intend to not distribute the tokens because of money or the company because they avoid to get dumped

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

Dont join to a negative trust bounty manager or the company have an anonymous team because they are afraid to show their identity

Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

How do you know if it is a scam? Because I have encountered a bounty that let me finish all the translations first and didn't respond to me after I have passed it. I hope bounties will not be like this anymore because they demand and we did our part but they didn't do theirs. I hope you could answer my question.

It is reallt hard to know if bounty is a scam or, but you can figure it when you join bounty and there is no update to the team about the project. Or you can search on google spreadsheet.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

I found out that most scam bounty are those who has lending system on the project. I personally got involved on a project scam, youll be able to receive a token and sell it to the exchange, but youll just end up getting nothing because they won't allow you to withdraw any amount from the exchange. Be aware that project that is too good to be true is most likely a scam.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

Now it is very difficult to distinguish a good and high-quality project from a fraudulent one. You must fully explore several promising projects in order to find a quality one.

Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

It is difficult to determine the project is it a Scam or not , there were projects that worked well and in the end turned out to be a Scam here only time will determine

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Tope559

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

It's not easy to identify a scam bounty now lately but the only methods to know whether the campaign is genuine or/ not is to ask series of technical questions on their telegram group, doing findings about the manager and the team. Lastly, their past record I think you should find out their previous project what people say about them?
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: