Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:19:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :(  (Read 1925 times)
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

still better to hold your bitcoin. if you sell your bitcoin, you are gaining no profit because the bitcoin price is falling now.
if you want to buy more eth, you can use your funds, don't use your bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

I think when this is not the right time to sell some of the bitcoin bitcoin as prices were declining but I will hold my bitcoin on the right time because if not I will not benefit even will get my losses thank but should if I have capital then this is the right time and plan in having a chance to purchase some of the bitcoin nor eth is a rare opportunity for the benefits we will get later
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
Eth depends on bitcoin price so bitcoin price down eth must be down.Now crypto market down so do not sell anything and try to buy crypto asset.Every year bitcoin face problem than its price got down and bitcoin price on the moon.So bitcoin price will be back soon and hit 50000$ and crypto market up.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

It could be a good choice, but it seems that you are expecting that both crypto will increase in the same value. Let say what if the bitcoin increase at 10% while the eth increase at 5%. The question is which could be more profitable, by that bitcoin is definitely the winner. I am just saying that the percentage decrease is not the correct measurement if you want to score a much higher revenue by trading or buying and selling. You should consider the potential price increase of both before you finalize you decision.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:57:40 PM

Hi guys me want suggestions me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow what says guys ?

When you sell, you get money. When you buy, you pay money.
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:03:23 AM

what says guys ?

As the market now are decreasing,i suggest not to sell your bitcoin,just hold it until bitcoin recover or hold it for a long term to have a good profit in return. Bitcoin has a capacity to increase more after all fluctuations because bitcoib is one of the strongest coin on crypto world. Trusted and best investment compared to other coins. All you need is patience.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

what says guys ?
You will be the one to decide what is better to do with your bitcoins. So that you will not blame other person. When something went wrong in your decision.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Malikaa

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

what says guys ?

Just hold and forget about it, leave cryptoworld about 5-6 month and come back. Let's hope we can make fortune after that.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:10:57 AM

Making a decision in this down market is very hard. And their is always a consequence in all decision that you will make. If you think that ethereum will be the best investment in the future. You can sell your bitcoins.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:20:54 AM

what says guys ?

Don't sell otherwise you will regret in the end. This is just for the preparation of the huge skyrocket within this year. If you'll check at all the coins , you'll really feel stressed over the continous decreased in prices. That's the technique of the whales but you know better pal.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:29:17 AM

If you sell all your BTC now, you will get nothing in this end of year.
Ethereum price sometimes follow the BTC price it means if you sell your btc and buy some eth, you'll still get loss.
I suggest if you still have BTC, just hold them until market recover

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

but if you sell it now, what will you get ? the market price is still falling now.
it hasn't recover yet. how long you hold your bitcoin ? just wait about 1 year from you bought it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:14:18 AM

Go for it, if that's what you think it is the best for you to do, you'll be losing big!!!!
People hold for their Bitcoin for too long, why don't have patience and do the same.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:26:19 AM

what says guys ?
Don't sell your bitcoin for ethereum because we all know that bitcoin is the most trusted coin here in our industry and still has the potential to grow, don't think selling it until it's price rise up again. Ethereum is true good for investing now, but just buy it little by little everytime you has the money for it. Trust bitcoin until its market comeback again.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

what says guys ?
You will be the one to decide what is better to do with your bitcoins. So that you will not blame other person. When something went wrong in your decision.

There's no wrong if you share your best optimistic regarding on the situation of digital market as other wants a help to the very best of her coin. For me also my suggestions to the topic sender i will not sell my bitcoin just to buy ethereum because ethereum depends on the market of bitcoin. Its definately a big difference of value once the bitcoin will increase, it brings a huge profitable in the end of the day.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

what says guys ?
I think you don't need to sell btc because as what we observe from the past btc and ETC is almost the same. Remember the time that btc falls down? The etc value also goes down. So for me, the best thing to do to avoid such loss, you have to wait and hold your btc. You need much time but it will be worth it.
In my observation it's not a good idea just because bitcoin's price is dropping. Maybe you can just think of strategy to make it grow instead of selling it right away. Remember that this is an investment and patience is the key to succeed. Just wait until bitcoin has survived then all your sacrifices will be worth it.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:47:11 AM

If you are that scared then bitcoin is no place for you. You should have never invested on bitcoin for the first place. Before you invested in bitcoin you should have study it thoroughly first, how it works, its cons and pros. Seasoned investors keep there calm during these times and hold there precious coins.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

It would be a desperate move to be done if you will pursue your plan to sell all your btc because its price or value is low now. I am pretty much sure that if you will pursue your plan you will have the greatest mistake or move you will do in your entire life. You are losing your patience and self-confidence if it come on your mind to sell all your btc because of the current value or price of btc. I strongly suggest that you must calm yourself first and go back to basics of btc. Review what really you get in to so your mind will be refresh.
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

It is not advisable to invest all your money in single coin Ethereum. It will batter to invest 50% in Ethereum and 50% in bitcoin.

Agreed with you. Dont put your money in one coin. Its better that you have choices. Bitcoin and ethereum are the big coin but dont invest only in ethereum, we know that bitcoin is the mother of all coins, soon bitcoin will pump again. Be patience.
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

I don't recommend that you sell your Bitcoin at a low price and look at Bitcoin for a long time. This will increase your income. If you really want to sell your Bitcoin, I suggest you leave a part for ETH. This is my suggestion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: