Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:27:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

Waiting has been one of the most preffered method by investors in terms of saving their investments. This method has also been tested already by them as well that is why they also recommend it to most beginners as well...
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

If we sell alcoin now, surely we can not profit. But we will suffer losses.
Because our selling price is lower than the purchase price.
We can not sell the high price because the price of alcoin is down all.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

Most people think that if they wait for the price to go up it’ll be less hassle for them to sell them and buy them again. Especially for those who bought Bitcoin when the price was like $17k, I think you wouldn’t sell them right now at its current price right? So basically they wait until such time or until Bitcoins price would be back to when they bought their coins. No gains or less gains but at least they think they’re not on loss.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:58:36 AM

i think bitcoin will increase more value, but it need more time to go up.
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies and that you have bought some crypto coins at time when their market value was little higher, then you surely need to wait for some good period as for now, the market is facing serious problems and that if you will sell down your coins, then you will be having a huge loss and that you will only regret in your life. You need to hold your coins till the time things get normal.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Wait, the  market is not encouraging to sell your bitcoin now, every business men have one  things in his mind, that is profit, so one has to wait to make that profit, buy low and sell high  ⚡️.

"Buy low, sell high" is always the perfect advice. Until you attempt to do so  Grin

But there is true wisdom in this. We are currently low, buy sooner or later. Even if the markets correct due south, there is more potential for growth, than retraction. If you have not sold yet, why short now? HOLD!
If people actually followed that advice they will not get in as much trouble as they do all the time, the problem is that they do the opposite they buy high and they sell low, many people bought bitcoin in December when the price was very high thinking that finally we were going to reach very high levels in the price not realizing that the price was as high as it could be and that it could not go any higher.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

survive for sure, my coin assets have fallen by 56%, I could have sold a loss right now but I will not do it,
I'm waiting at the right time to sell my coins, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will go up as soon as possible.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

Bitcoin's value is always changing. You may get btc at a low price but if there is a large increase from it's former value, then that is the time that I will withdraw. I'm waiting for btc's value to rise, but as I'm waiting, I also study how to increase the amount that I have right now. There are many instances that btc will raise it's value or lessen it, sell your tokens at a justified amount.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

i think bitcoin will increase more value, but it need more time to go up.
Waiting for the Bitcoin price is good because an investor uses its money for profit and that is what the investor wants to wait and get more and huge possible profit. In order to gain huge possible profit one should wait for the price to jump more and more. In 2013 an investor bought Bitcoins and sold after a lot of time as he waited for the right opportunity to sell and get the most profit.
Novemberboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

It is not basically about the price of the coin. Alt coins are dependent on bitcoin and etherium price. Selling it in high price is not very effective most of times and just buy afterwards. Market is very volatile, any time soon price might increase and selling of them would be very regrettable.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

Yes, most people’s portfolios has dropped a lot, but there is a reason why everyone keeps on saying have patience. They can’t be telling to have patience if they haven’t been through such situation before. You might withdraw when things are about to get better and end up losing the luck that you’re supposed to have. I have also lost some my money, but instead of withdrawing with loss, it’s better I wait till the price goes, no matter when it is, as long as it’s going to be this year.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

Waiting is the best option if the price falls, and it's a big loss when buying at high time and selling at a low price. But everyone is free to make choices, sell when prices fall, wait for price increases and buy when prices are low.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

The only thing that long-term investors have to do is to wait for them as it is the only way to shuan. It is not very correct for long-term traders to buy or sell in the short term, so it will be a much more accurate and appropriate decision to expect long-term investment. In addition, there are no options other than waiting in the short term. The sales made with the loss will put you in a foul, but if there is no sale, there will be no harm in the middle.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Market now is in a big down which is not good to sell anything, now the best idea is to invest in coins and try to hodl them for next couple of months cause that will allow you to earn.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

It is true that you say. But I think it's better to sell some and not all of them. And we can trade again. By trading means we work and make a profit. But some of which we keep to wait for a price that I'm sure will rise again.
GTRr35

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

Saying wait is part of a strategy, for some reason we say wait like if the value of it is not fit to sell it or to trade it that's why we need to plan when we say wait or where to say wait. Sometimes we need to say this.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

Cuz everybody who says about waiting is afraid of panic sell, they don`t want to sell and make others not to fix their profit or less loss:)
It`s stupid decision just only to wait, I hope normal investors know about average the price and some basic market rules.
Dark_Felix

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:17 PM

Someone loses, someone makes money on it. It's a pity, but this is the law of the market.
In any case, now the best position is the expectation of higher prices. When this happens the patient will be rewarded in full
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

This is simply because the word wait weighs heavier in this industry due to the big number of times that it has been proven worthy to believe in specially at times likes these when the markets are on a sea of red or as what they often call it, on a bearish season. And besides, there are people who have lost even a lot more than 50% of their investments and may even value to hundreds of thousands but still believe and do not go and panic sell or cut losses. If you think about it, wouldn't it be dumb to panic sell or cut losses when you are already beyond 50% loss and you know that the markets are still bound to bounce back? I mean, damn. I would surely never do that unless there are emergencies that would really require me to pull out what I have left. But if none? I would rather go all in, dust or gold rather than chicken out on the thing that I believed in enough to invest my money on.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

Alcoin prices are still going down, what can be done now is buy alcoin and wait or hold the price up again then sell it again.
In current market circumstances it is not possible to sell, unless it is ready to bear
Loss big enough.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:13:41 PM

I said wait for it is the proper or the best that I can do now for my bitcoin and altcoins, I am here to earn big profit not to be a weak investor so that I will loss and regrets in the end. I don't depend my needs in here so I don't have to hurry and sell it. The one who waits or HODL are the one can have a succesful life in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: