Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

I am one of those saying wait because l believe that bitcoin will rise up in the future. And km one of that person waiting for the promising price last December for bitcoin gonna hit to $100000.

Your $100k is too unrealistic brother, it's fine to dream but not that too much and if bitcoin reach that I'm afraid it'll burst out any time. I prefer to be a slow movement yet a sure thing. And $50k will be my bet before the year ends and by the third quarter bitcoin will constantly surge again. We always say hold and be deaf with all the fuds so you won't get panic because in time bitcoin will let us taste the moon again.
Welhell

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

Because, if you don't want to lose your money, you should wait for the market recovery. But, if you not wait, you can lose a lot of money and that not will be a trading.
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

I say wait.The reason for this is that those who wait until now have won.They will regret when the unexpected sellers start to come out of the market.

Sitipxz

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:05:19 AM

I'm not one of those people, but I think that some of them think that just because the price has thus far always recovered, rebounded and spiked higher, it's the safer bet to just hodl than to try to guess which way the market is going to go.  Anyone who's dabbled in trading has at some point guessed wrong and ended up losing out on profits or even outright losing their own money.  It's this fear that drives the hodl mentality, i.e. "it's always recovered and soared before so surely it will again.  All I have to do is ride it out until then."

Then there's the people who tell others to hodl for their own selfish reasons.  They want everyone else to hang on so that there's less sell pressure while they unload their own bags.  These are usually the people who keep parroting the whole "buy the dip" nonsense, even when anyone with an ounce of sense can see that the price is still too high.

With that said, at some point, the bottom will be reached.  If you think that we're still a ways off from that point, then of course it makes sense to sell now and rebuy later like you suggested.  Don't get mad if you guessed wrong and end up losing out.  Cheesy  Just remember, fortune may favour the bold but being bold is often foolish.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:32:34 AM

Well, by not selling at a loss, the loss is not real. It is not real (potential loss) until you execute the trade. That's why many people are saying just wait and hold.

The same principle applies to profit as well. If you don't cash out your position, the profit is not real, it's just potential profit. So, don't forget to cash out some of it when you're in profit. Keep in mind that the market is not going to keep upward. While you may believe that the price should be higher, or just a long term holder like me, taking some profit in the way wouldn't hurt.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

someone who invests in a long-term system will choose to wait for the price to go back up and hold back all the assets they have. but I chose to sell when prices decreased even though it was a slight loss and bought back at the lowest price.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:19:53 AM

Holding is one way to earn even bigger profit but the side effect its too risky. Sometimes holding a certain coin leads to massive losses.

You actually lose your money if the coin that you invest is not a good one, so much better to hold the coin that can bring you a profit in long run..yes its risky but if you campare it to gamble your money, will gambling is too risky.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:00:45 AM

Yes, wait because the market price is low compared to the original price one but previously, example you  invest when the price is 10 % now market price is low as 7$, that is 3$ different, so you have to wait till market price appreciate beyond original price one Invest on bitcoin, buy low  and sell high  ⚡️.
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

The best thing we have to do now is waitig. Be patient to wait for much better bitcoin price. If we need bitcoin to last for a long time, our profit will be greater. I'm sure the bitcoin age is still long, so do not be afraid to hold your bitcoin. If you sell bitcoin in a state of panic, only losses will you get. Today's bitcoin price  is likely to show an increase.

chocochild

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

Good things don't happen overnight so you need to wait. Success is a stair not a doorstep.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

We are saying wait because if you sell now you will be selling at a loss and also will just be dumping more coins into the market which already has too much supply so prices will just keep going down.
correct. the market is now showing up. but I'm sure many are still losing money because they buy it when the price above this. of course there are still many losses. although it was fortunate to buy at a low price last week
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:12:14 AM

the only way we should wait for value is higher than the previous price, and the main key must be patient, so we will not lose profits when the selling price is higher.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:16:16 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

The objectives here is to gain profits right? So being patiently waiting is a must. The best strategic plan here is to wait for dump to buy coins and still wait for the pemp to sell coins. That is it goes for us to gain huge profits. So most probably even if the portfolios have fallen to 50 % lately, seasons will change just like the weather and if we apply patience on it then surely fortune is coming on our way.

Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:18:26 AM

So we'll wait for the wait because we need to know what or where to invest, whether it's trustworthy or whether it's a scam or whatever we need to know. We need to know what its background is wherever we invest. It's been a long time ago that many scams or something.
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

we wait because we want to earn good profit and we believe in our coin.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

So what?  Waiting is the mainly thing in bitcoin instead being patience, the rise and down up the price is always happened. So,  it's depend on you would you like to wait or not.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:49:52 AM

Basically of all it is that the opportunity is always ahead and doesn't close the possibility to gain profit in the extra time period or long-term opportunities. Do not be too stuck with the decline, because crypto still continues to moving and following the flow of journey that often with some decline.
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

the only way we should wait for value is higher than the previous price, and the main key must be patient, so we will not lose profits when the selling price is higher.
The main key is not patient but it is analysis. Why should we be patient when we do not know anything about the coin that we are holding. I suggest we should spend more time to learn about coins and trading before deciding to hold a coin. It is risky to hold a coin without knowing anything about it
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

Patience is the key in this business if you do not know how to wait and stay calm then i am sure that you are very over thinking today about your losses and on how you gonna win that back or maybe you have already panic sell all your holdings which is very much what the non patient people do the most. But let me tell you this, bitcoin and all the other coins needs a lot.of patience is you cannot wait for it then you cannot get the huge profit
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

In my opinion, that is the main and great alternative for us to take the opportunity to buy some bitcoin and other cryptocurrency its because the cost of it is very affordable. Yes just wait because we know that the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is still low and when the bitcoin's value recover it is the time when we sell our bitcoin or cashout our profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: