Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:42:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1946 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
We are all saying wait because when we sell now the alue price iss not so big.Just wait for a right time because today the bitcoin was started to slowy rising up again.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

Sell your bitcoin or altcoins in the current price and buy back when the price gets low is a wise idea, but what if the price will continue to increase?, its better to wait and hold your coins until the price will totally rise again.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

We are saying wait because if you sell now you will be selling at a loss and also will just be dumping more coins into the market which already has too much supply so prices will just keep going down.

You have a point on that buddy but some situation especially when we really need much more money during an urgent matter we come up to the point to sell our shares since we don't want to decrease it's value anymore as we need that money for the couple of days. Well, if the money that we have can take it for the long term investment definitely many can wait as many users believe like bitcoin can increase tremendously as well as other crypto currency in the market that gives a great amount of profit to all of us as a user here in crypto currency community.
We don’t have any other choice except for waiting if we want to not go in losses and make our investments grow as many times as they can. Holding is a bets technique for coping with the dumps that are horrifying for investors. Those who sell in this market for sure will cry later.

As you have mentioned, dumping coins at present will make things worse, so it is better to keep coins in wallets to control the supply.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Waiting or being patient is the most important here in Bitcoin. If you're rushing to sell bitcoin,you might end up being disappointed. Since it has no fix price, you have to wait for the perfect moment for the bitcoin to recover its price.
Youre right mate.Dont make negative for what happening right now because this is not a good way especially to us.We control our emotion and we are willing to be patient.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

Just change your thinking mate, patience is the only key to your success with kind of investment. We all know that the price of the bitcoin are highly volatile and it is normal the price will up and down. Just believe that the bitcoin price will pump up in the long run because it is started to rise again.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

Waiting or being patient is the most important here in Bitcoin. If you're rushing to sell bitcoin,you might end up being disappointed. Since it has no fix price, you have to wait for the perfect moment for the bitcoin to recover its price.

Yes. You have a great point. To wait and to be patient is the most important thing in the world of crypto currency. We don't have any other choice except waiting. Some says if you don't have patience to wait you cannot grow. If you have used it into rush, it might be end up being disappointed. We should accept the fact that due to Bitcoin price is unpredictable we should have our own strategy in order to save our investments.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

Not everyday is the day to invest because there are times when the prices is very high, in the past few weeks the prices of bitcoins is dumping and that is the time you should invest but now it increasing again so just try to hold your coin because maybe it may go back to $20k again.

Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

I say wait. Because now is price to low to get profit from that, even if you invested far time ago from now, I'm confident that all market going to grow up in this year much more than it was before
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

waiting better than what you are selling right now. You will lose a lot of money because it does not match your initial capital, I suggest wait until the price back peaked, now you have to be patient
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

I say wait. Because now is price to low to get profit from that, even if you invested far time ago from now, I'm confident that all market going to grow up in this year much more than it was before

Hopefully. A lot of people are saying the same thing though they're not prepared for the long waiting game. We're all hoping for that big run again this year and it may or it may not come. I guess this will test the hodlers eh? :p

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

I think in a bad market condition lately, waiting includes a key to traders in anticipation of losses In addition,the opportunity to seek profit is still very open if they are able to hold assets in the next few months.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

We can really earn a lot if we are patiently do our business with bitcoins. In trading or investing we need to sacrifice for everything I mean we need to be patient because there are times that we buy at higher price then the price is getting down. With bitcoin investment we need to wait for the right time when to sell our hold, so be patient guys.
Bitcoin is basically best for long term investment. It is easy to earn profits out of it this way. With time, bitcoin gains value so holding for a long period will increase the profit amount too. There is also no big challenges involved in this method.

Though bitcoin trading is a better option but unlike holding, person can come across loss. The longer someone holds his coin, the bigger his capital will become.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

My portfolio has dropped by 70%, but I'm not worried at all. The investment code is like this. You must wait, otherwise it will be difficult to get a big profit. I have patience to wait for bitcoin to sell over the height of last December, and I believe it will be done by the end of this year.
Yes it is good to hold because nothing can be better than holding your bitcoin for patience, we get into bitcoin so we should keep one thing on mind that we will never sell our bitcoin till the price become more high and above our expectation, using crypto currency holding with patience will be key for your success door so hold as much as you can hold and don’t sell your bitcoin until it become able to generate high amount of profit for you.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

Because waiting is the right thing to do especially this time that  the market is drop.If you don't have patience how to deal with the market then you will not succeed with your goal which is to make money in bitcoin.Better wait than losing money.
Youre absolutely right my friend.Patience for waiting for the time to increase the price of bitcoin is the big advange to us to have a huge income coming from BTC.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

I think waiting is the better way to get back our loses with this dips. If we sell it now and we just let our loses to be like that and just let your loses gone after all then bitcoin is not a loser, it is you who sell your bitcoin immediately, that's what we called panic selling.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

Because we know that we wait for the market to catch up with the high prices we have seen in time, and as we promised, we will wait for the only reason that we will keep the gold value Bitcoin in our province.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

I think it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price due to panic selling.The people in this forum ask you to wait for your future.Because we know the price of bitcoin again reach 19,000$ in a couple of months.At that time you will feel for the bitcoin which you lost by selling at low price.

Yes, everybody is recommending you to wait just not to become the greatest loser. If you bought altcoins and Bitcoins before and paid for them a lot, why should you panic now and sell them? Somebody is waiting for these steps to buy coins for cheap.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

Definitely right,  and also if you really want to have profit just look some coins that you and monitor its price so you can sell those. We saying wait because some of coins are at really bad state in this time. We need to have more patience.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

Waiting is the right thing to do if you want to earn bigger profit.  Selling it now while the market is in drop would not only be a big waste of profit but also lead to loss which we do not want to happen. Therefore, waiting and having patience is the only choice we have in order to earn more here in bitcoin.

Yes. If you want to get a bigger profit, waiting is the best thing to do. Bitcoin is basically best for long term investment. It is easy to earn profits out of it this way. With time, bitcoin gains value so holding for a long period will increase the profit amount too. There is also no big challenges involved in this method. 
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

Waiting or holding have an affiliates profits in your digital currency investment or portfolio,thats why mostly expert bitcoiner advice to wait the right timing of when to sell and buy bitcoin in the proper time of when the market will pump again,therefore in doing a trading investment its needs a patience and trust that all of your decision would be precise and accurate ,because there are saying that "patience is a virtue".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: