Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the Dip - again...  (Read 530 times)
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

The important think is to only buy the dip if you can afford to buy it with the money that you can literally burn. We could be headed for a long term bear season which would mean we might see bitcoin fall even under 3k, in which case there would be a lot of blood in alts also.
That's right must buy at dip.  But now they can't  pull out their money because they have huge loses from it.  And they can't even blame their selves because they already bought in high price when the market bullish which is they keep holding and still assuming to gain more profits , without knowing there is upcoming long term bear season.  And now those holders regrets because their money gradually disappearing, and the only choice is to keep holding until the market becomes stable.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raniadaling

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

All the established crypto channels/advisers keep telling everyone to buy the dip and sell the highs. What they don't (and can't!) tell you is where those points are. I have bought the dip continuously for the last two months, and am slowly running out of money. If the dip doesn't stop dipping, I'm gonna run out of money soon. All fun and games, until the bank takes my house.

Well you also forgot to invest only what you can afford to lose, now you are about to lose your house, I also holding on a loss but some of my gains are from buying from dips, you should know when to stop buying on the dip although very tempting, there's always a price to pay for every wrong action.

Yep! that really is it, the books did not tell you to only invest what you can afford to lose. What's the point of investing if you lose a lot in the end?
Having said that, investing should only come from extra money.
Losing your house would be the last thing you wanna do.
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

All the established crypto channels/advisers keep telling everyone to buy the dip and sell the highs. What they don't (and can't!) tell you is where those points are. I have bought the dip continuously for the last two months, and am slowly running out of money. If the dip doesn't stop dipping, I'm gonna run out of money soon. All fun and games, until the bank takes my house.

No need to invest every penny of the money you have, always invest what you can afford to lose. We can buy dip at some limit, I think bitcoin can't go less than $6k easily so buying at current price is not a bad option.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

Well you also forgot to invest only what you can afford to lose, now you are about to lose your house, I also holding on a loss but some of my gains are from buying from dips, you should know when to stop buying on the dip although very tempting, there's always a price to pay for every wrong action.

Yep! that really is it, the books did not tell you to only invest what you can afford to lose. What's the point of investing if you lose a lot in the end?
Having said that, investing should only come from extra money.
Losing your house would be the last thing you wanna do.

Yes, I agree with the above comments and definitely the money intended for investment should have been be a spare money that you are willing to let go if not successful with it. I think that it would also be great to consider another promising altcoin that you are willing to HODL for a longer period until it's price may soon to increase more in the coming months.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

We also do not want to invest in this and want to earn from Bounty campaign. And when we earn the top coins, we will also sale it on high prices.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

We also do not want to invest in this and want to earn from Bounty campaign. And when we earn the top coins, we will also sale it on high prices.

What are you talking about? we are not talking about bounties or whatever. The op is just talking about buying coins when they are low (the classic)

So no, why are you talking about bounties??

It just doesn't make any sense

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

Thoughts on buying the dips on altcoins vs bitcoin?  Thus buy btc and immediately buy an altcoin with it?
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

I'd like to just hold in that situation. I believe market will grow and you will won either if hold or buy extra coins during dip. Just don't sell and choose buy or hold by yourself .
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

Even if you ran out of money you never loose your coins as long as you are not selling them. Be wise and don't sell when the prices are low
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

when you trading don't forget about indicator, that will help you to find "dip" price. It depend on Timeframe you use for analysis, if the timeframe that is sett weekly you must patient to holding, if use timeframe hourly you can trading intraday

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

it seems that bitcoin is not able to plunge deeper because bitcoin had touched the second lowest price that seems to be going up very sharply soon. your chance to buy when the cheap price in this year may no longer exist.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

This year I invested a number of times on my favorite altcoins like Ripple, NEO and Oyster PRL.
I invested over and over again because I see that they're gonna increase their price when Bitcoin and Crypto market will recover in the next few weeks and I am excited that I will soon earn higher return of investments because I take advantage the crypto market dip.
as I do believe that this Crypto will not die and will be soon the future of our money.

Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

I would suggest to wait for still March 28th because BTC and other Altcoins can come down for more 20% to 30% more down. Then you can buy in dip.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Buy if can still afford it, not to the extent that you are gonna lose your house. Invest only what you can afford to lose. But in due time you're gonna get what you aim for, cause prices start to recover again.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

Well, the result of crypto currency is not very satisfactory among the mass that's why most of the people doesn't want to buy dip again.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Well, the result of crypto currency is not very satisfactory among the mass that's why most of the people doesn't want to buy dip again.

The wisest strategy is buying crypto coins while they are in dipping, simply because when the coins price will rise again, you just need to sell that to earn profit, if the price will raise up to your expectation, now you say people are scared to buy in dip again? If i answer that they will miss the chance to earn profit. Its worth to risk especially on bitcoin.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

Buying the dip is generally good advice, but with the current state of the market nobody knows where the bottom actually is. So far i have seen BTC $6,000 and ETH $350 for this year, if it get's much lower than this then you are stuck holding what you have and waiting for a recovery or selling out for losses.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Apeshifter42

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

Haha.  Cheesy

Just hope and pray that the price will be back again before the bank takes your house. Why would you even stake your house even if you know where the lowest point is.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

Buying the dip is generally good advice, but with the current state of the market nobody knows where the bottom actually is. So far i have seen BTC $6,000 and ETH $350 for this year, if it get's much lower than this then you are stuck holding what you have and waiting for a recovery or selling out for losses.
Majority of the investors including me are HODLING our bitcoins since we believe that Bitcoin will go back to $20k in the near future and might zip past that touching a new all time high soon. Doubt anyone would want to sell their bitcoins for a loss and would focus on HODLING their coins until the market recovers. Bitcoin has survived far worse situations than the current bear market in the past and has come out on top always. What makes you think that Bitcoin won't survive this ordeal? Even if Bitcoin drops lower than $6k, we do realize that it will skyrocket in the future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Biastar

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

There really is no telling when those points are in the market. If someone knows that, then he would have been one of the richest.
But as of now, what we have are educated guesses. We don't even know who exactly manipulates the market.
So investing really is a very risky business.
All we can do is hope that it stops digging and start climbing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: