Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin?  (Read 1576 times)
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

I'll say so, listen less to what you say on the news !!! you yourself ask the question, why the company that costs 100 million dollars, goes on ipo it costs 200 million !!! Huh like the company is the same, even the toilet paper has not changed ... bubble? or economy and market laws !!!!
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

I don't think so. Eth price is dropping because the overall total market cap is down. We're in a bear market and more people are selling instead of buying. You probably notice that on green days, majority of coins are in green and on red days, everything is in red. People call it a sea of red. You will rarely see btc in red and eth in green at the same time and when you do, it's like 0.08% or 0.68% change in the past 24 hrs and not double digits like 10%. When the market recovers, btc will go up and so will eth.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

ETH is not bubble because if market coins price high and only ETH is low then your is right but now cryptocurrency market all coins low price and ETH is in $400+ not under $300. more ICOs are depended on ETH and BTC, coming days will raise the market then come back positions ETH and BTC also  
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

If we are going to based on the how the price really surge, I don't think its a bubble because unlike bitcoin, ETH has technology that is can offer - Smart Contracts. So I think investors are putting money because they are betting that it will be used by every industries, not just in the IT sector.

However, we have to take note that there's some correlation as far as bitcoin and Ethereum price. That's why wen't bitcoin falls, it brought with him the whole crypto ecosystem, including Ethereum. And looking at Ethereum history charts, its just around mid 2017 up to January 2018 that it really took off, because the dev is really doing something at the background like improving its scalability problems (Yes, Ethereum as also this issue.)

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

Until now, we cannot tell that all cryptocurrencies are just like a bubble. As long as there are still a value from it, it is still a good kind of investment. Actually in the world of business, what happen to eth or bitcoin right now is just a normal cycle in business. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it falls down depending on it's demand.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

I think the premise of this question is faulty because you assume Bitcoin is a bubble and although Bitcoin is very volatile at this time you must realize there is a long track record. It has had big gains and big losses and in my opinion it will happen again.
Sandra999

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

Etherum is not a bubble. Market is generally down, and so is etherum's price as well
Midsign

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

Etherum is never a bubble. The price of all cryptocurrencies are tied to bitcoin and anytime bitcoin's price is plumetting, it affects other coins as well. The entire market is down, so etherum is not an exception. But with time when the market recovers, you would see etherum make new highs in prices
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

The whole crypto market is a bubble my friend.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

Bubble term are used for economics that are unsustainable. Bitconnect was a bubble. But you can't say the same for Bitcoin and Ethereum just because they have sustained this long and they are not just limited for speculation use but it widely accepted and used in different forms.
Agat22

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

Bitcoin and ether are still different things. I believe in the growth of the ether, but it will not be as significant as the growth of bitcoin in the event of a market rise. But the risk in this case is much less.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

I do not think it's worth making such hasty conclusions because Ethereum is not such a hopeless coin as Bitcoin, it's just worth the wait, not to cash out...
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

I do not think that the bubble is an ethereum. It is a really reliable coin that has a wide application. Just all the altcoins depend on bitcoin, so bitcoin falls and the other coins fall. I think that the ethereum will recover to its former values.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

visible btc also fall it also affect other altcoin, so eth fair down, just wait for FUD disappear and btc eth will soon recover
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
do you also think that bitcoin is also a bubble that explodes and disappears? you are wrong in deciphering it, if bitcoin decrease then altcoin also make sure experiencing the same thing.
so is this a bubble?
I think eth has potency better than other coins that can keep up with bitcoin increase, so I do not think that if bitcoin and eth is a bubble.
remember when JP morgan said bitcoin is a bubble? at this point, he pulls back what he said at the time, and declares bitcoin not a bubble.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

possibly the price of ethereum simply follows the movement of the bitcoin price there is no bubble name for ethereum, ethereum just like any other altcoin and it looks like ethereum will return to the price of about $ 300 again.
Irazzzta

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

no, i think its because btc price falling down.. so alt coin down too... like we know bitcoin is "mother of cryptocurrency" so whatever btc news, it will affected other crypto...
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

All cryptocurrency in my opinion bubbles, so high fluctuacion make hard to get profit. Make invest in ETH , Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency only for who to know how to manage the risk. And if you just in this market make sure use money afford to lose.

batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Somehow strange you have formulated your question. If you have already decided that Bitcoin bubble why ask such questions.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

And what did you expect from this coin, if it in December of last year from anything grew by more than 300% in price? Naturally, after such explosive growth, a deep correction followed, this is normal. And the crypto currency is not a bubble, it was recognized at the recent G20 summit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: