Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin?  (Read 1563 times)
cllo78

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

The reflexivity of all markets clearly indicates that Bitcoin and Ethereum are far from a digital bubble. More importantly, the Ethereum and Bitcoin markets are influenced by two ideas: artificial and natural. Artificial is related to blockchain Artificial Intelligence (AI), and natural is represented by human intervention. Many experts believe that the blockchain is adopting an "economic thinking." With market polarity, any digital bubble will not exist. The entire blockchain system will never return to the origin, but will continue to develop. Pricing will be affected by economic factors on the premise of maintaining a specific foundation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

The existence of ETH and bitcoin is reasonable, so many people have chosen them. It will not cause people to stay away just because of some policies and banning.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

i think ethereum not a bubble like a bitcoin, because ethereum price depend of user, and ICOS right now is using eth platform
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

What does it mean that crypto is just like a bubble? I do not know what does bubble means but basing on its characteristics we all know that bubble will just going to pop and blows away or fade. And if you will relate that one to crypto then possibly it is not like bubble because cryptocurrency still operates from the past few years of its existence. And I do not think that crypto is just like a bubble because people around the world give its value which is equivalent to fiat currency depending on its demand for that crypto.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Gordante12

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:13:22 PM

Actually ethereum can rise up again, with this market, that trolling everybody, it's hard to believe that ethereum hit, at least, 1000$
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

At first, I don't think that Bitcoin is a bubble anymore. So Ethereum is also not like this platform. you can call it as an unstable platform regarding the price so that bubbling is not a proper term for this instability. when you join in a decentralized system then you may face this type of situation, this is very natural.

Neither Bitcoin nor Ethereum is a bubble. These are the top two cryptocurrencies that can change the world for the better. These platforms differ but they both give people many profits like anonymity and the speed of transactions.
Chupacabras

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

Now there are a lot of coins, the price of which is too high, not just ethereum and bitcoin. But this price can last for years.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

Ethereum price is not just a bubble, there is a lot of investors who had there profit since they invested in in ethereum. I always believe in this coin since then, and it never disappointed me.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

both are not a bubble becouse every market have up and downs smae hapens in crypto market and both are rulers in crypto market and most of the ICOs depended by this two coins, ETH is the updated project and some countries planed projects with ETH so coming days ETH will reach high price   
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

I think this is not a bubble as well as bitcoin, it is just a correction of the ATH of both coins, and I am pretty optimistic that the two coins will reach a higher ATH from the already achieved, we just wait how the price movement of the two coins

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
honghai0730

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

I do not consider Ethereum or Bitcoin to be a bubble. I agree that the price of Bitcoin and especially Ethereum has really been overstated, but now they are really worth their money.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin?
if you think that bitcoin is bubble why you are here ? and i f bitcoin is a bubble all cryptocurrency will be a bubble Smiley

Free palestine
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

Eth bubble like Btc? it could be because we can not predict accurately with the aoa that occurred in the world of this crypto but for now the pedestal of all the coin value in the crypto is btc but not close the possibility that eth can also become bubbles because eth is the exchange rate of all altcoin

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:57:42 AM

I don't think it is a bubble. The big fluctuation of this market is its characteristics. The cryptocurrency itself has a huge effect. Therefore, people will choose to invest in it not least because of the interest. Many people are very optimistic about the development prospect of this market.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum will not be a bubble. Bitcoin itself has an innovative technology base. As the foundation of Bitcoin, the application value and prospects of blockchain today have gained consensus in the industry, covering many areas including finance, sharing economy, electricity, and internet of things, including mainstream institutions and companies such as Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Deloitte, and Airbnb. Already investing heavily in this technology. The application of blockchain has made Bitcoin itself a relatively solid foundation for survival, rather than disappearing as quickly as a bubble.
elmirdo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

Neither ETH or bitcoin are bubble. Both have got real life application and bitcoin has even proved itself for more than 9 years. Bubbles do not last that longer.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

Coin Emission Inflation Rate
Now remove premined amount from your calculation:

then add money for commercials and fake news industry around ETH and ETH foundation
and you will get 1666% or more

sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:50:51 AM

ethereum is not a bubble ethereum is one of the most potential coins and will continue to grow because there are many advantages that exist in ethereum that complement bitcoin,
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?

I think so because what I see today Ethereum seems to be soaring like bitcoin so it's not surprising if ETH is also bubbly the same as bitcoin, but I hope the bitcoin price will be stable again because a few months ago the price of bitcoin greatly decreased drastically and was difficult to up

crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

if so pondered, then the crypto market is a big bubble, after a big downturn there will always be a big increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: