Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETH also a bubble like bitcoin?  (Read 1563 times)
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

I do not know where you are getting these ideas my friend. If you have this kind of mindset I suggest for you to read more reviews,news and forecast about Ethereum. Educate your self with knowledge and facts about this currency and it my help you or you might help others in the future. Ethereum onnof the coin that will lead this market.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

You must be a newbie. Are you biased against the film? No coin can grow without any foam. Do you still hate bubbles?
Dimonto

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

Most cryptocurrencies have bubbles, but Bitcoin and ETH have a price bottom line. Mining prices, the price of these two coins will not fall below the mining price!
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

I do not know where you are getting these ideas my friend. If you have this kind of mindset I suggest for you to read more reviews,news and forecast about Ethereum. Educate your self with knowledge and facts about this currency and it my help you or you might help others in the future. Ethereum onnof the coin that will lead this market.

I love the advice you have given to the guy. Hope, it will be useful for him. However, I still do not understand why people sty on this forum thinking that BTC and ETH are bubbles.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
Yes, the price of bitcoin and eth in late 2017 and start of 2018 was indeed a bubble. One of the reason why eth price is down at 400 usd. Because some ICO's are selling there eth for fiat. Because we  need fiat currency to operate the business. And also the market is red again and bitcoin price is down. It make sense that eth will fall because eth/btc pairing is main trade of eth in market.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:20:44 AM

ETH prices continue to fall below 400. Is this really necessary for ETH to really explode in 2018. Or is this just a bubble?
Are you laughing? At a price of $ 400 ethereum for some reason will explode as a financial bubble? The bitcoin did not explode at a price of $ 20,000, and the ethereum had just dropped from $ 1,400 to explode at $ 400? Now ethereum is a very undervalued coin and at a bitcoin price of the current $ 7,000, it could well deservedly have a price of $ 5,000. Do not be a bubble.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:45:35 AM

With such a look, you can say that every coin on the market is a bubble. I think with this price, it only wins, getting even more investors and trust. We are waiting for what limits the price will rise in order to understand how much it is undervalued.
SuperDay

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

The reality of a bubble is dependant on the crypto environment as a whole. If Bitcoin drops to 0 or is deemed un usable cryptocurrency then other coins may be impacted. On the other hand a tokenized system like Ethereum has various uses as seen by the numerous alt coins. I think the industry as a whole has great potential and needs time in order for users / developers to decide which coins will be useful in society and which coins are simply scams.
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

in my opinion, this bitcoin price movement is not like a bubble of bitcoin price movements and some other coin cryptocurrency like the wave of movement will only go up and down, you must be able to take advantage of that movement.

raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

This cannot be taken in the subjective sense either the whole market is a bubble or none of the coins  are in a bubble state-list is highly unlikely that one coin can be in a bubble state so no ethereum with its currency valuation isn't in one
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

Personally, I do not believe ethereum or bitcoin are bubble but rather their price depends on the flow of market and also the rate of demand and supply. I believe if their is high demand the price will rise very high also but if there is low demand, the price will fall that is why it is advisable to be patient and hold when the market is in bear.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

ETH has more functionality than bitcoin. Most ICO is based on ETH,  for this reason Ether is better than bitcoin
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

ETH has more functionality than bitcoin. Most ICO is based on ETH,  for this reason Ether is better than bitcoin
what are you talking about, bitcoin for me is better than eth to hold at the moment, you can see eth is experiencing a lot of problems because most of the capacity he receives, the decline in eth prices up to 80% greatly affects the trust in investors

Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:34:57 AM

ETH is not a bubble nor bitcoin is. What we see to ethereum's price fluctuation is just normal and any crypto can have the same situation with ETH too given the attribute of being volatile. If ethereum is really a bubble, then there is no way it will rise again once it pops.

Yes right, what happened to the ETH because of the impact of the current market drop, but I am sure that ETH is the easiest coin to skyrocket because it is supported by many tokens that use the ETH platform.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

This is decentralization, crypto prices are like a roller coaster, so many people say that prices rise and fall like a bubble, I'm sure they don't understand the market so they just say that.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

ETH is not a bubble nor bitcoin is. What we see to ethereum's price fluctuation is just normal and any crypto can have the same situation with ETH too given the attribute of being volatile. If ethereum is really a bubble, then there is no way it will rise again once it pops.

Agree, all that happens is market conditions, if they say the bubble of course they can make ethereum prices go up or down according to their wishes, but I'm sure it can't happen because ethereum prices are the prices of real users and markets.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Haryford

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

This is decentralization, crypto prices are like a roller coaster, so many people say that prices rise and fall like a bubble, I'm sure they don't understand the market so they just say that.

The ETH,BCH or other good coins are for the long term. They are not bubbles.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

Its quite intriguing that you assume Bitcoin is a bubble far more worst you also think that Ethereum might be a bubble too. What a pessimistic thinking you have. Just because the price dropped means everythings is a bubble. Give things a little more time you’ll understand the potential of both currencies.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

I guess for considering bitcoin as a bubble is quite reasonable. And so does for ethereum. Basically all cryptocurrency has the same type of movement, the can be consider as a bubble as well. However, the chance of the other altcoin to become a bubble is very low because the change of the price is in low frequency, it's very different if we compare it to bitcoin.

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

Your opinion is incorrect. All coins are born because of Bitcoin. Ethereum cannot be independent. When the bubble comes, all the coins will have bubbles.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: