Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27390 times)
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business
I didn't know where you base your prediction. Ripple is the coin that will shake the world very soon. There is a lot of adoption of the coin in cross the world now. It has a lot of functionalities for the banking sectors. If you have not invested into this coin you better do.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

It looks like you have a big grudge in Ripple. But surely it won't die easily or just because you say so given the fact that it has a big community. And as long as there are people who trade this altcoin then surely it will stay.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

what do you mean ripple will die? while the position and fundamentals are getting stronger and even able to shift ethereum in the second position

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:38:29 PM

I don't think that ripple will die this early. I know many people in this crypto currency community don't like ripple so do I. But as a technology ripple is really advanced. And they are already accepted by many banks. And ripple is already centralized as my opinion. And also backed by bank. But in one side your opinion also right that there is a possibility that banks just use ripple and easily adopt their technology and make their own and dump ripple. But as a organization ripple is getting bigger day by day. So I don't think they will play like kid in this business game.

ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Ripple wouldn't die. The fact is that even though if the banks and financial institutions experimenting and exploring Ripple don't use the tech, Ripple is still part of the crypto community and it is as at now by far the second largest coin and so i think it's too early to call XRP dead.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

ripple won't die unless bitcoin will scam. I think now is a good time to invest in ripple because now it is in position 2 of the coinmarketcap beating ethereum
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

Though ripple is centralized cryptocurrency, that do not mean ripple will die. I think ripple have done really well for itself and for the cryptocurrency. Development and growth of ripple speak for itself and the potential of ripple in centralized application and industry is huge!

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

No, nothing like that will definitely happen, because I believe that the market today will definitely play only to increase, today it is a normal practice that works in all areas. Today, the XRP project is a bankers project.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

I check coin market cap now, it look like doing very well at moment, it list on the second one on coin market cap now, it is just after bitcoin. I don’t believe it will die soon. I think it will have great future. I invest some Ripple last year and I plan to hold them for long term. Crypto world anything could happen, but I am still hopping Ripple will live at least another 20 years.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

Big/medium banks are never going to use Ripple, theyre only trying it out and will drop it then make their own technology (not de-centralized!)

Blockchain will change how we send money, but not through banks. Theyre completely against de-centralized control of financial system. We need blockchain solutions like Kora (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876521.0) that are person to person and small business to small business

Ripple is not decentralized in fact by the way) Many people doesn't treat it like crypto as far as I know. And Ripple's features are very useful for banks, it's just that they needed. And even if the banks won't use XRP, this situation can easily cause some good pump here)
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

A lot of people is saying on the same perspective. Personally I like the way XRP is doing because it is the perfect way to sustain the life of the investors and to encourage other possible investors to invest because it offers assurance of success.

It doesn't matter whether or not ripple is decentralized but rather it is about how big chance the investors can be earn.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

I didn't know where you base your prediction. Ripple is the coin that will shake the world very soon. There is a lot of adoption of the coin in cross the world now. It has a lot of functionalities for the banking sectors. If you have not invested into this coin you better do.
Agree with you mate saying about death of crypto  does not make any sense. Still there are allot of investors who are buying and selling these coins. Ripple also had very good history records and it is well known crypto currency which has good number of investors so after bitcoin I think it is strong currency.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

Just as some people are saying that XRP will recover, some are also busy saying that it will die, which should people the hold unto. This is why research is very essential, most especially for investors. Ripple has got a lot of controversies and some people are against it, because of its centralized nature, while thee are some people who are seriously promoting it, because of the profit they will be getting from it.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

Ripple will not die until there will be a hype around it.
It is supported by many financial institutions and they have a very good marketing.
XRP is centrlaized and have a way too big total supply.
Many people investing in XRP and waiting it to be $5-$10 but they are not calculating with the total supply.
Of course if the market goes x10 XRP could also increase x10 but until that it will be under $1
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

Ripple will not die until there will be a hype around it.
It is supported by many financial institutions and they have a very good marketing.
XRP is centrlaized and have a way too big total supply.
Many people investing in XRP and waiting it to be $5-$10 but they are not calculating with the total supply.
Of course if the market goes x10 XRP could also increase x10 but until that it will be under $1

Well, it is worth noting that if one of the currencies from the list of top 10 dies, it can turn into a collapse for the entire market
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

Ripple will not die, the growth will be limited. Right now it is found within the top list of cryptocurrency in terms of circulation. With ripple the users cannot access their funds as they require. Beyond certain limit if the user tries to move it isn't possible. The network freeze the balance which is completely not fair in cryptocurrency network.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

I believe it will have good future.
I think so too. It seems to me that this coin has a great future. I have been investing in this coin for a long time and it brings me a good profit.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

I don’t think that in the nearest 3-5 years any of top cryptocurrencies will die. All of these projects are successful now and there is no reason why they shoul leave the market.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

Ripple, even it is considered as a cryptocurrency because it is not a decentralized, is still a quality coin supported by some global banks. There is a large demand for xrp coins and thisis the reasonwhy it overtook ethereum in the top two ranking in crypto market. Ripple will continue to exist and dominate some top altcoins  and with current market capitalization, it impossible for it to die.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

I check coin market cap now, it look like doing very well at moment, it list on the second one on coin market cap now, it is just after bitcoin. I don’t believe it will die soon. I think it will have great future. I invest some Ripple last year and I plan to hold them for long term. Crypto world anything could happen, but I am still hopping Ripple will live at least another 20 years.
You know, I still think that the project Ripple This is not a long-term project, despite the fact that now many people are very carefully trying to embody the real possibilities of this project. I think that today it makes sense to really try to invest in such projects, but to keep them for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: