Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will Die  (Read 27390 times)
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

even I can't give a long comment about (XRP) Ripple. All I know is that Ripple doesn't have enough interesting potential. if it must be said to die, I don't think it's time. it's still possible to wake up from his long sleep.

We know how Ripple soar in the past years but it suddenly goes down as market fall without even recovering. It is really hard to think how it goes like that,  a lot of people believing and investing it before but unfortunately it never gives us hope to see rising from sleeping.

I believe that Ripple is the ultimate Pump and Dump coin. I think that Ripple will go big one more time, and after the following drop will slowly die together with the hopes of many investors.

kunpeter

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

Ripple will die? Yes or not, The will never have a real value. The price of XRP might continue to  rotate in the circles from $0.08 - $0.99. this is my opinion. XRP is not scam  but just that it's total supply is in excess, around 10 Billion Tokens.
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

Ripples is a great coin just like others altcoins
But I think it has not really meet the much hype
Or expectations of investors in this great project.
I still prefer etheruem to ripples.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

So, is your post an advertisement then?

You also don't seem to understand what decentralized means.
In fact, I think this term is thrown around a lot without people fully understanding it.
Blockchain is not decentralized, it is distributed.  There is a huge difference.
Today, I think a lot of people hear decentralized and they think it is not controlled by a government agency or board of directors or small group of stock holders.

The reality is, blockchain tech is tightly controlled by miners and people running nodes.
There is no freedom or lack of control like everybody imagines.
The key difference is transactions are distributed across nodes scattered around the world and the ledger is open for anyone to see.

From the beginning, it was a system designed to offer a way to do p2p interactions in a trustless environment.

So, tell me, how on earth does this have anything to do with ripple or kora?
Mostly, you are just using buzzwords to get people's attention.

Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:48:37 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:41:21 AM by Sama517

Ripple will not die. Ripple is also very stable just as you have Bitcoin and Ethereum. You may invest in it if you are thinking of investing.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:07:37 AM

even I can't give a long comment about (XRP) Ripple. All I know is that Ripple doesn't have enough interesting potential. if it must be said to die, I don't think it's time. it's still possible to wake up from his long sleep.

We know how Ripple soar in the past years but it suddenly goes down as market fall without even recovering. It is really hard to think how it goes like that,  a lot of people believing and investing it before but unfortunately it never gives us hope to see rising from sleeping.

I believe that Ripple is the ultimate Pump and Dump coin. I think that Ripple will go big one more time, and after the following drop will slowly die together with the hopes of many investors.
RIpple is nothing compared with another blockchain just because it provides enough volatility to be used for actual payment system and then people are giving a higeh rating for that. It has no ability and i meant about the coin if you have been holding ripple and you get nothing from your coin. It's garbage coin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

Currently most of our systems nowadays are centralized. With the emergence of cryprocurrency and its accompanied technology, it introduced a decentralized system that disrupt the current system. Politics plus power will do their best to keep the current system.

Altcoins including Ripple will eventually die because of lack of support.
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:27:34 AM

Ripple is not a Decentralized crypto currency. It is Centralized & controlled by a team (the company).
I remember that the team keeps 65% of all total supply (65 billion XRP).
I think XRP is only born for banks, not for individual investor like me.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:32:47 AM

Ripple is not a Decentralized crypto currency. It is Centralized & controlled by a team (the company).
I remember that the team keeps 65% of all total supply (65 billion XRP).
I think XRP is only born for banks, not for individual investor like me.
Whereas banks will not use technology that they cannot fully control, centralized but not Ripple.
Those "banks" will make their own coins.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:34:17 AM

Maybe not for the next 5 years. Since ripple is already centralized, the people behind ripple are doing their best to connect with global banking. If that would succeed, ripple won't die.

Probably, its price will get higher.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

I think it is not, because ripple too is a good coin and has a high potential coin, although right now maybe we can say that it is dying, but this is just for the maintime.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:38:49 AM

Ripple always in the top 5 ranking in coinmarketcap in acouple years, and that mean the community is very big. Although Ripple is centralized but this coin has high demand because some factor, like the team member is active to keep development purpose of the project. Founder of Ripple also has other successfully project, that is Stellar so both coin under development by professional team.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

The main purpose of Ripple creation is as a global payment protocol based on Internet Protocol, such as HTTP and TCP / IP used in setting up websites and data. However, Ripple is specifically designed to deliver and receive Universal Cross-Chain payments. That is, Ripple can act as an exchanger of the State currency (Dollars, Pound Sterling and others), Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC and others), to Commodities (Gold and Silver). In short, Ripple is an easy solution for exchanging currencies with one another. Although there was a possibility of a massive "Ledger Spam" attack which would make the Ripple server speed decrease, but now the bug has been fixed with the condition that each Ripple account must have a little reserve XRP to make 1 entry in Ledger. The requirement is intended that "Spam Ledger" will not be possible. Not only that, other protection is also done by adding Fee (reserve XRP) in making entries in Ledger, with the aim of making the network attackers lose quickly.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

The last few days I heard the news that Ripple was in the investigation due to suspicious actions surrounding the legality of the XRP platform
I also increasingly lose confidence if XRP starts to fall
just look at the continuation of XRP, a little information, that I don't do XRP trading at this time, because the risk is very large

Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:03:19 AM

The ripple coin feels more confident and confident in the market and is clearly not going to die. It is very necessary for the banking system and they can not do without it. Ripple replaced the outdated SWIFT method and made money transfers in the banking sector very fast, within a few seconds, and earlier it took a long hours or even days. Ripple has the third largest capitalization among all the Crypto-currency. In principle, this is one of the most sought after coins, after ethereum, of course.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

Althought Ripple will die, then ripple will die in cryptocurrency only who have decentralized system. But Ripple will exist in centralized system, they will make cooperation with bank for instance. Untill now, Ripple already a lot make cooperation with bank, beacuse they like concept about Ripple.
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

XRP is a large cap on coinmarketcap with the technology and practical applications behind the XRP is very large so it can not die
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

If Ripple is dead, almost all other coins will die except Bitcoin. It has the advantages that other coin does not have and it will survive long in the crypto market.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:39:15 AM

Ripple is a good coin, banks will go with Ripple, at least for sometime. Also Ripple has a good team behind the project, so it will not die.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Sallymunchy

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

I think it wont die so easily..

they do lot hardwork on it but then, the price still not increase like others.. u may invest but invest in long term..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: