Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28746 times)
soopiking

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:09:48 AM

Control your emotions. This is the market. Plunging is just a normal phenomenon. All you need to do is wait patiently. The price of coins has started to pick up in the past few days. I believe that it will soon erupt again. The bull market is coming. I hope you can maintain a good attitude.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

Yes, It was, at the time you post this here. But now you can see green most of the days. Previously market was in a big drop. But I saw  It got ended in recent history. But sometimes we can expect little pullback again. But I hope the market will start to recover. Maybe after the end of May let's see what's happening.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:26:57 AM

you've a surprised right now because cryptocurrency market all green and I believed that your holding already increase more than 100%, I've surprised too when I open delta to check my holding value, our market dip already end, start to earn good profit  Smiley
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:35:35 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
Yes, It was, at the time you post this here. But now you can see green most of the days. Previously market was in a big drop. But I saw  It got ended in recent history. But sometimes we can expect little pullback again. But I hope the market will start to recover. Maybe after the end of May let's see what's happening.
I am confuse too, but not as confuse as you are. It's just the way how the crypto market plays where we cannot actually predict the price what will happen next and I think whale investors could have something to do with it. I think I already study btc and crypto for years. Where price could have been manipulated resulting to sudden dips in the price. So I do not worry about anything. However, don't you worry now because market has just been recovering from it's dip last month. Just for your information, the price of all altcoins are always affected by the price of btc. So when the price of btc fall, the price of altcoins will fall too.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

Nothing Happening its just market is getting recover and taking a step for new All time High I am sure soon bitcoin will hit its all time high and altcoins will also follow the same.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

This is what we can find uncertain in the crypto world. Not everything is stable here, but there were some affects, such as news fraud, governmental bans, etc.
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

Hi, is it still in the market? The price is now more than doubled when you first posted it! Now I keep watching! Because the bull market is here again!
jaklis43

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Some of my coins have gone from $150 down to $15, not the end of the world since I took some profits during the peaks in December. Not really bothered about buying more back in right now but for anyone looking to invest for the first time, this low won't last for much longer. Maybe a few weeks maybe a few days but it will end and once it starts its upward trend again the media hype will start and we'll be back to where we was in November.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

It is exactly the rule and condition in cryptocurrency world. Where the price is fluctuating and unstable. Sometimes, it will be down easily, but after some weeks it will rise higher as what happens in the today market. We saw reds some weeks ago, and now the green is everywhere. It shows that the cryptocurrency is always changing. Therefore, don't be panic in facing the condition of cryptocurrency.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

There're a lot of players that has the capacity to manipulate some parts of the market, and they have a lot of stratetgies at their disposal to remove yourself from the common trust imposed to the coin
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

I'm very confused about what's happening at the market. Ethereum dump was huge, and now it's recovering. There're so many thing that may affect on prices of eth..            
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

There are many strings and reasons that affects the cryptomarket to crash, and it's really indeed hurtful that most of investors aren't gaining profits anymore due to massive decline of cryptomarketcap                  
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

I'm very confused about what's happening at the market. Ethereum dump was huge, and now it's recovering. There're so many thing that may affect on prices of eth..            
Not only ethereum was affected also other coins in the market. We should be very observant price drops and ups even we dont know the exact reasons why its happening let's think of it always happens. Market can recover with the stabilized of price I think were near into sky rocket of the coins we have.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

Now the market goes up you should hodl even a single coins you have in portfolio. Be a ball of steel and never ever sell on low prices this is just minor correction.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, no central authority that can control this market, all is depend on it's users and news. There is no certain future for altcoins,  the only one coin that has good future is bitcoin, even bitcoin also influence the price of all altcoins. If you hold for long term then I  suggest you to only hold bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

We have no control over prices. They rise, then go down. There is a number of reasons that may influence this process. For example,the role of the advertising shouldn;t be underestimated.
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, no central authority that can control this market, all is depend on it's users and news. There is no certain future for altcoins,  the only one coin that has good future is bitcoin, even bitcoin also influence the price of all altcoins. If you hold for long term then I  suggest you to only hold bitcoin.
I do not agree, there are other projects that deserve long-term investment. This is almost all projects from the top 10. Many projects have great potential and in the future can cost a very large amount of money.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

The market is very affected by the unknown. I think when the regulators of countries will find a solution on how to regulate the market, everything will go well. Many investors are waiting for good news. We need to wait. Everything will be fine!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sportics

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

Everything continues as it should. In January, there was an absolutely uncontrolled situation - it is both good and bad at the same time. Now everything is stable, it can not but rejoice.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

Market dips are common in the crypto world. I suggest you to stop looking at your portfolio if it brings you stress.

The good news is the market started to recover with BTC leading, altcoins should be following then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: