Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28746 times)
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

So it was always, and so it will be in the future - smart and strong take money from the weak and stupid. The only way out is "Learn, learn and study again", so spoke the famous Russian philosopher and revolutionary Vladimir Lenin Smiley

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Tosterg

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

This is what we can find uncertain in the crypto world. Not everything is stable here, but there were some affects, such as news fraud, governmental bans, etc.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

After such a rapid rise in the crypto-currency market, this norm should have been expected to fall . since there can be no constant stable growth . And this situation was predictable
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

I think that this is a normal and usual situation, it always happens that after a big and fast rise there is always a sharp decline. Wait a while.
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:18:52 PM

Do not need to panic because the sharks of market it is beneficial that you sold your coins, so wait for the positive dynamics of the market and invest more.

Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:26:18 PM

I think that this situation has developed on the crypto currency market due to several reasons, but because of which no one knows. Sometimes crypto currencies fell for a year, after which they began to grow again.
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

I am confused by the current state of things, the market is too low. but we must wait and hope that soon the prices will go up.
Autocarnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

personally I think that around the is to blame bitcoin. it rose too much in price last year and now it is falling, and because of it the price of the entire cryptocurrency is falling.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

An important factor affecting the price of crypto currency is news. People succumbing to herd instinct tend to quickly change their thinking and opinion about the situation in time with news reports. That's where they began to take BTC in the restaurant - the price immediately up. But in some countries they banned the conduct of the ICO - the price here is falling. More precisely, not so much the price as the popularity of the holders and investors, and therefore the cost.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

We cant dictate or even expect that the price will suddenly go high because it all relies on the investors supply and demand of the specific token. Unless the token, for example the ethereum has a very good news causing the price to suddenly rise.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Myhunh

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:36:26 AM

the main cause of crypto coin is falling is the domino effect
people who investing in altcoins are kids who dont know much about the market,
when they see the prices go down, they sell like madmen, causing market to uncontrollably falls in price even more.
This killed many coins and will continues, just the matter of nature.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
It is also because of bitcoin, as I've noticed when the bitcoin price is in an uptrend, most altcoins are also in an uptrend and most of us especially investors are getting good profit that time, unlike today, bitcoin is on its downside maybe that is also why most altcoins are also on its downside. Hopefully, bitcoin will recover soon.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:00:23 AM

At the moment ETH is even at a lower price, there is no other word besides strengthening ourselves to continue to be patient. We believe that technology from ethereum can be relied on to provide the best results. The ethereum community continues to grow, that means ethereum has enough power to face this battle. This market price decline is part of the crypto cycle to create new achievements, so wait for the market to give another new surprise.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:03:02 AM

This is already a regular cycle that occurs in the market. even up to more than half a year is not a meaningful increase in the aada market so much also makes people go without any sense of the profit they get. better to wait and not be too hasty in taking decisions for big results that can be obtained.

surtiml

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Participation has been a destiny of FUD of late in the crypto elevate good and precise to which the general population who entered the market of late are in a frenzy. As should be obvious, the be gobbled up was incipient in a conferred strategy until endure very few recommend year. Be that as it may, at that glimmer an upwelling was at worker in BTC's survey and scores of new speculators coupled the training which in paroxysm shot up bitcoin's cost. at this direct since the FUD, the stop live in are leaving the offer like hot cakes in a thrashing which is the reason the use is perception on diminishing. follow up on not battle and totally creek on to your accounts for the goal that following a scarcely months the cost will an additional time shoot up. It will, it needs to , at precise demonstration of time.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Everyone is like you, the current market is all we are experiencing, it has fallen all the way, and there is no sign of rising. If you don't know how to do this, then do nothing.
Wait patiently.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

I don't know why the cryptocurrency market has fallen so badly that it hasn't risen even for months. I guess this is a major rectification of the cryptocurrency market. As long as we wait patiently, we will get this time. Very beautiful return
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

I wonder how long you've been into the cryptoworld? Because your reaction to what's happening in the market for 4 months is so novice. We're not going to reach our ultimate goals here if we're impatient and always expecting for the rise. Let's hold on and be the risk takers that we are when we enter the cryptoworld. We are here because we can take all the fuds and the negative dynamics of cryptocurrencies.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

I see some big forces that trying to keep crypto under pressure. I guess one of them is bitmain, another one is gang of the bitmex exchange. They are playing on the market because market is very weak right now it can be manipulated very easy. Big investors won't join the market because of the absent of regulation.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

Do not waste your nerves and do not worry, you have to wait, at the moment of course, too bad situation, but I think it's temporary, in the future I'm sure everything will be much better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: