Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28746 times)
Stimah23

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:51:51 PM

Don't be surprised, this is part of the game of cryptocurrency, I'll just advice you to forget about the market and focus on how to build your portfolio. The rewards is coming for sure, just be patient for it.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Sorry mate. But this is the new reality. The whole market is in a downturn. 2018 is a bear year. A lot of manipulations in the market. The big guys are here. And they ain't going to pay premium for btc, they are going to crash it to the ground through whatever means possible, get a good entry and then pump it to the high heavens for profit. Just HODL. Don't sell at a lost or else you will have a lot to regret by the time they are ready to pump it. Cheers mate

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

Yes, the condition of market in the past few months have been very frustrating and looks like it will not recover again but if we look at the price for some times now, we see that the price is rising gradually but I will still suggest that we take our time and be more patient for the market to recover fully before we make any decision on our coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

This is already in the past, as now it is nice to observe the growing market. Did the turn start and finally the bulls won?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

Don't be confused and nervous, Every thing will be a ok, just keep and calm and hold your coin when the till when market not recover. Market will rise again very soon.

DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:53:56 AM

Don't be too surprised you are watching strong influences over the price of Bitcoin as it is heavily traded and positions are being taken for possible ETF resolution. As Bitcoin is more than 50% of the market it has a controlling influence over the altcoins.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:56:27 AM

Many emotions you have experienced since the writing of the topic and until today, since the ether only comes to $ 300. Well, that did not go lower, otherwise there would be a complete catastrophe. And there are a lot of reasons for this.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

I wonder how long you've been into the cryptoworld? Because your reaction to what's happening in the market for 4 months is so novice. We're not going to reach our ultimate goals here if we're impatient and always expecting for the rise. Let's hold on and be the risk takers that we are when we enter the cryptoworld. We are here because we can take all the fuds and the negative dynamics of cryptocurrencies.
Most likely it was a beginner in the cryptomir. I, too, have been in this sphere quite recently, but I'm used to having good patience, because not always my portfolio shows green numbers, I'm used to it
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

Many emotions you have experienced since the writing of the topic and until today, since the ether only comes to $ 300. Well, that did not go lower, otherwise there would be a complete catastrophe. And there are a lot of reasons for this.
Ethereum reached $ 260, but we survived this time. Most likely, soon there will be a positive dynamic, and we will see at least some growth
kolyaga82

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

Positive dynamics in my opinion has already come. Each day, bit by bit bitcoin and Ethereum grows, maybe this is a little calm before a good start Smiley
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

Of course what happens is that investors are losing confidence in crypto currency, but I'm sure, along with the many developments in the world economy, I'm sure Bitcoin and Altcoin will soon experience a golden period, and our current attitude is to remain patient and always think positively
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

Yeah. I think all crypto workers are very surprised and they are confused about what is happening in next? Actually, personally, I'm surprised about this current market. I've never thought the market would drop like this. But I'm not scared, but I have some bad feeling about that market condition. But I think all happening become normal after becoming the next cycle. So I believe, Definitely, the bitcoin will make next cycle and the whole market become the bull market.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

In fact, all this has not been particularly frustrating, so I think we should not panic about this, rationally plan our assets, and then wait for the outbreak of the bull market.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

the more money you put in this market, the more money you´ll lose.

Banks and governments DO NOT WANT CRYPTO TO SUCCEED.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

Some negativity present in world about cryptocurrency. That's why you see price drop in almost all coins...
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

Do not waste your nerves and do not worry, you have to wait, at the moment of course, too bad situation, but I think it's temporary, in the future I'm sure everything will be much better.

It is better to wait at times because sometimes you sell it and market in few days picks up the momentum and rises by 40 - 50 % in few days only and then you realize you made a huge mistake by selling too early so holding could have made the big profits or minimize the losees.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

Since we are in the bear market period, we are constantly trading in a downward trend. When you wrote this message, the price you indicated in the previous 5 months as an approximation was perceived as abnormal, but if you look at today's prices and comment accordingly, you need to increase by 40% to reach the price level you indicated. But as I said, we are still in the moon period and such prices do not seem to make much sense in the absence of the bull period. When we enter the Taurus period, I do not want to be reminded that the price level will increase rapidly and we will be able to see the new records of all time with a possible hard rise trend.
Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

Market correction lasts a long time, unfortunately. A bear market now leads to sadness . But don't panic and just keep your coins like me , the bull market will come. You just have to wait, patiently and without unnecessary panic
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
In my opinion this is only fear , that is in many experienced trader also  , that why they are making profit and withdrawing Thier profit in fist by selling them .
But here I don't think you should take fear at any point and also my suggestion to everyone will be same because this is not the first time that is going on .
Already 2-3 times happened in the past where no one was thinking that it will be possible for Bitcoin to rise the price easily and everyone was thinking that market of cryptocurrency get dead and no chances to get up.
But what happened we saw , that price was not only recovered but also results into a big profit for those thwo holds Thier assets since long term .
Here I will say that keep all the assets in the at hold as you are doing since long term and also don't see towards the hype that is going on , just keep believe at yourself and at the market, because this will not go for much longer term more  .
Already marked is at dump and now it is a time where most of the altcoins are getting stability with constant increase in price .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

Don't be surprised, this is part of the game of cryptocurrency, I'll just advice you to forget about the market and focus on how to build your portfolio. The rewards is coming for sure, just be patient for it.

Many were amazed at the $ 20000 price early this year and many other altcoins hit their highest mark. So when the market fell so they surprised? I think that is the case when the crypto market grows and mutates so late in 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: