Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:44:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28748 times)
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

I am outraged by the fact that the market is falling and the tendency of the crypt falling is palpable. At the moment, the Alcoyans are all falling in price. As someone blames the authorities for this, banks. But I do not agree with this because the crypt is a decentralized electronic system.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:17:26 AM

I'm as confused as you are. I'm very indecisive in selling or retaining my coins, because I also include a new encrypted world, so I'm still inexperienced, but if you see declines and price increases in statistics and encryption, you're always going to experience sharp increases after a recession, and hopefully that's going to happen soon.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:30:02 AM

as investors work with decision on expending use on excessive to put on expends as applying further with the shifts on stages to follows with tasks on examination that trade with the funds on submission to gains with limit as exchange on expecting returns of minimum numbers as investors to keep on position as extending attains to complete of terms and collects as the limit on nominals on presettled with initials on terms of strategics as with the beginning entrance on attains with the table.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
3dianle

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

Because those big whales have made profit and left, the cryptocurrency market is left with only ourselves who are still here to cut each other. Besides, the funds come in less than the funds going out, so downtrend is unstoppable.
Coingram30

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

Well it's very surprising to see how bad the market can get but I would advice you not to be confused this is not the first time the cryptocurrency world is have a bearish market state. just be patient and do not panic
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

This is because we are in a bear market, so when the market sentiment changes value of your portfolio will rise, main thing is not to panic.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

You will eventually get used to this price.
Bitcoin started less than a dollar and now we are at over $6,000, that is a good price considering the period it's existed right.
Some will be surprise if they have lesser experience in crypto especially if they buy at peak, but don't worry, just hold and you will get the target you want in the long run because crypto is bound for success.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

This a cyclical phase of the market and we are probably in the phase of despair as there is not much confidence in the market people are not willing to put their money into crypto as they were doing back in 2017. So we have to wait for this phase to complete and then we might have the good green days.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:58:26 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

This a cyclical phase of the market and we are probably in the phase of despair as there is not much confidence in the market people are not willing to put their money into crypto as they were doing back in 2017. So we have to wait for this phase to complete and then we might have the good green days.
the point is that the wheel is spinning and there are all the time but I am sure that in the future the price of the coin will improve again and all will turn green again.
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

It is true that the wheel continues to spin and this will make us have an adult attitude, calm and observant so we can control our emotions and gain profit. Give your mind freshness to deal with situations like this, and later you can find your way back and get the best decision for the crypto market.
Corelianer

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

I think you will see full-fledged growth only next year, while you have to watch the red color in the portfolio:)
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

As for ethereum, all of the price going down screams nothing but market manipulation. Whales are buying up coins and that is why they are manipulating the price of the coin to come down so that they can buy up as much as they can. Once they are done buying then we are going to see the price of the coin shooting up, that is when we go into another bull.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

Panic not but hodl and not sell at a lose. Cryptocurrency actually demands that one be very patience.
yes patience and don't panic when the price goes down is the key to getting the profit you want. panic will only make you fall into the loss that ends regret.
Yes, because when we panic we make stupid mistakes we later regret. When prices fall it’s a sign that coins are more affordable not the market is dying or falling or whatever.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

Panic not but hodl and not sell at a lose. Cryptocurrency actually demands that one be very patience.
yes patience and don't panic when the price goes down is the key to getting the profit you want. panic will only make you fall into the loss that ends regret.
Yes, because when we panic we make stupid mistakes we later regret. When prices fall it’s a sign that coins are more affordable not the market is dying or falling or whatever.
Looking at something else while the price is going down helps a little bit. It makes it easier to not sell.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

Too many coins, and the market volatility can't handle so many up and rising projects which turn out to be scams. The frequency of the market activity is too high to deal with these empty projects, so the market slows down and dilutes and prices fall. It is temporary. No need to panic or worry. Failures be gone and the market will be alright soon.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

I think you do not need to worry much. If your nerves are weak, then it's better to just forget about your coins until June. Any market moves in a spiral. The more money in the market, the greater the amplitude becomes.
Glen1989

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

Now there is a market correction . And this is normal, everything should fall into place and again the price will go up. It only takes time and patience of everyone. Buy coins now is very profitable at this price, so do not miss the moment
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

as a true holder then you have to hold up to high prices. not enough for only one or four months,
at least you have to hold up to 1 full year, then you can see the market again or at least withdraw when the price goes up.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

Check the graphs and you will understand. Price movements are usually trend based. History will tell us the probable movement of prices and market activity. There is somewhat a consistency in the market movement. Hence, a trend or pattern is created.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

The situation in the market is really annoying, and it is not known when this trend will end. Therefore, we are all in the same conditions, only each person perceives them differently. Let's be patient.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: