Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28746 times)
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

From the date of your post, it was 380usd, and now the date is october 3, guess what? the price is above 200usd each eth now, it was below from 380usd, how much we lost this time, is equivalent to 80% of all of my investments in coin, its either alts or coin and i am so depressed at this moment. Nothing to do, but to wait for the perfect timing.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

I think that now there are too much bad news and the market still can not grow. But in the early winter we will see stabilization and price increases.
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

Just don't panic, my portfolio was also in red and I had great losses... But today, as you can see from the charts, some altcoins like OCN are growing in ETH value, seems like the next bull run is near, don't miss it)
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

Hi, I am also very surprised. Yesterday I had $ 100 tokens and I sold them.
Today they cost 350 dollars and this is my first experience.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

You would have to be willing to wait a lot longer if you want to see better prices in the market, the fact is that we are in a bear market right now and there is nothing we can do about that. The prices are going to remain low for a long time and there is every possibility that you are going to watch the value of your portfolio plummet even more before we start to see green so you have to be patient.

bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:33:45 AM

Hi, I am also very surprised. Yesterday I had $ 100 tokens and I sold them.
Today they cost 350 dollars and this is my first experience.
If you buy token at high rates do not sell it yet cause you will be in lose. Long term hodl always a good way to earn profit. Everytime the tokens has being down so long it eventually will pump up.so you have to wait for that time to come.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

Things like that will always be normal in the world of crypto. If you are one of the weak hands that after seeing things like that and then selling altcoins then you are gonna lose and you wont survive in this kind of happenings.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

I am sure that more than half of all investors received such surprises when the price of their investment portfolio decreased several times this year. But many of them have invested their last money in it. Someone invested the money that he set aside for study, someone - the money that he set aside to buy an apartment. Suffered a lot of people this year.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

Honestly, I don't have much money to invest. The altcoins I bought are now deeply stuck. I have no way. I can only expect the arrival of the bull market, but I think the bull market will be no within 1,2 years.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

Things like that will always be normal in the world of crypto. If you are one of the weak hands that after seeing things like that and then selling altcoins then you are gonna lose and you wont survive in this kind of happenings.
exactly, because things like that have become a natural thing because everyone will definitely experience the same thing as you, but the most important thing when experiencing things like that we must be patient and wait because the market conditions will change quickly.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
garyn
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

I am very new to this forum.  And very new to cryptocurrency but traded stocks, options and on the FOREX for years.  The best advice I can give you is first to buy a book called "Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline and a Winning Attitude".  It is awesome.  I thought it was a book on trading techniques but it really is a book on why we make the trade decisions we do.  The reasons we buy or sell to late or to quick. Or even get into a deal. You can find it on Amazon.  It won't contain the volatile market of cryptocurrency but it could help you understand it more. 

To answer your question, I am still comparing and understanding investing in this arena as compare to others.  But there are always investors with large blocks of any investment that will purposely control a price with buying or selling for their own benefit.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

It is nothing surprising that after a half year parabolic growth we had last year the correction comes.
Bearish market may take longer than we expected, even for years.
It depends on when the  will new investors enter the market with fresh capital.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

This is a normal situation after the recent rapid growth of the crypto market. Now the financial market correction continues. In addition, many investors left the crypto market, which also negatively affected prices. This situation was predictable, but from next year prices should go up.
hoangkieu

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

After the strong increasement at the last year, the market is on the adjustment process. Simply, its value of Bitcoin and other coins had increased so much, so the price adjustment is the obvious thing. If you are holding good coins which have the high rank in coinmarketcap with the big transaction volumn and high liquidity, you shouldn't worry so much, the recovering will happen soon

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

The time is coming when price will rice the decline in price was as a result of last year bullish market rise it is normal for correction to set in.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Mate, 380 was a good price to come out of this game. Since that time price has decreased 2 times, so what do you think at the moment? Nevertheless if you hold till now, then don't get rid off your positions, better hold for a longer period. Now I believe that market will increase in following 3 months before new 2019 year.
Next time don't be so surprised, it is market and everything can happen , so even such a good price for purchases as 380 , can be the best point to sell your assets
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

This is normal for the current market. I advise you not to panic and keep your coins. Your expectation will be rewarded and you will get your profit. So try as little as possible to look at the course and be distracted.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

I think you do not need to worry much. If your nerves are weak, then it's better to just forget about your coins until June. Any market moves in a spiral. The more money in the market, the greater the amplitude becomes.

Absolutely right. Just take your coin to a safe wallet and forget about it. And come back when price will up. Not sure when price will up, just waiting for see goldeb days. Remind that you are not a loser, you will be win. Do not worry about your coin. I had also some coin and that's are 500% down. I thought it was my bad luck. But now I have a hope and I am happy because one day I will get back my money with good price.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

Simply, many people are disappointed in their altcoins. When they saw the price decline of many coins, they simply sold their altcoins, which negatively affected the crypto market. You also need to take into account the cyclical development of the crypto market - after a rapid price increase, a financial correction was to occur.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

now ethereum price is around 200 usd  Smiley market is still not recovered but opposite bearish market is ongoing. but it is something good that only holders stayed in the market. that is why there are strong resistence points in graphs because of lack of sellers.

turn the page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: