Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28746 times)
NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

I think that ETH has two unpleasant moments - a large premine, and the fact that tokens on ethereum also affect the price of ETH itself, the price will erode, as it were, users go from  ethereum to other tokens. Many also go to bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuliaJi

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

everyone thought that autumn will change situation, but nothing happend, I dont believe that now is the real price of eth and btc
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

Basically, all of the crypto lovers and altcoins holders are surprised about the recent behavior of the crypto market.
Coins are getting low price continuously.  But I am still holding ETH now and waiting for a better crypto market in 2019. I think we should keep holding our coins until the price is not high. SO let's wait and see.
garyn
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

I believe the cryptocurrency should be considered a longer term investment.  If you look at the larger picture, cryptocurrency is just in its infancy in the financial markets but everyone is starting to get involved.  I think Fidelity creating a new investment company dealing only with Digital Assets says a lot about the industry.  Companies like that do not get involved until a market makes sense.  They know in 3 to 5 years, the cryptocurrency market will be used and considered a realistic investment arena.  I believe that if just 10% of the world market starts using cryptocurrency as an investment and to purchase things online and in stores and brick and mortar companies, the prices of certain cryptocurrency will sky rocket.  What I mean by certain ones are cryptocurrencies that are tied to a real company or service and they have a business model of creating a profit.  They may not start out like that but most ICO companies will soon find out that to sustain the value of their cryptocurrency and to see it increase in value the company needs to create something of value.  Then cryptocurrency will not be as speculative and will follow things such as companies earning reports. 
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:38:37 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up.
Yes, it is indeed a confusing situation when you see the coin when it continues to fall. But, I think it's better to be patient and hold it for a while and keep observing and analyzing the coin because at the time of the red market, I thought it could be done.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

As we can see, the situation has only deteriorated since then and nobody knows when the market will recover. But we do not need to sell our tokens when prices are low, because sooner or later the market will still recover.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up.
Yes, it is indeed a confusing situation when you see the coin when it continues to fall. But, I think it's better to be patient and hold it for a while and keep observing and analyzing the coin because at the time of the red market, I thought it could be done.

If you do not see prospects for the growth of the coin in the future it is better to sell it at the current price, because in the future it may fall even more, but if the coin has prospects, hold it to the last.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:05:47 PM

The main thing is you should stop panic and hold your soins! If you well them you will lose yoyr money and I don;t think you will like this?

You don't need to be surprised actually, because we are in the world of crypto industry of trading mate, where buying and selling was most often happened in exchange platform while the individual traders are doing played in the market. And hold is most often said here also as a friendly reminders to all who got panic and worried about the downfall market.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

The main thing is you should stop panic and hold your soins! If you well them you will lose yoyr money and I don;t think you will like this?

You don't need to be surprised actually, because we are in the world of crypto industry of trading mate, where buying and selling was most often happened in exchange platform while the individual traders are doing played in the market. And hold is most often said here also as a friendly reminders to all who got panic and worried about the downfall market.
I agree with you, but I think that long-term investments can bring profit, but you still need to bring in the right coins and actually better to trade and not to keep in the long term.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

We are facing bearish market the entire year of 2018 and this scenario can last for years as we had such situation
from 2013-2017. We need new investors with fresh capital to enter the market for changing this trend.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

We had a very powerful growth before - nothing special about this dump now. The market is "breathing" and people make money using this ups and downs Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

We had a very powerful growth before - nothing special about this dump now. The market is "breathing" and people make money using this ups and downs Smiley
That's correct, everyone should also learn to be a short term trading to take advantage on the up and down movement.
Although long term holding is profitable but why not improve our chances of making money through short term trading, I know you guys miss the Bull run, but let's be patient, if it happen before, it will also happen very soon.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

yeah   you   are  right  bitcoin  started to  improve  itself  and  i  think  it is  going  to  be recovered  more and more  by  the  end of  this  year.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

I'm not surprised with the dip market we see now is what we should be expecting in cryptocurrency, change must occur which means the price is not stable , time to buy is different from time to sell, quote this no one can see the price limit

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

You are right, those who can, they earn money in such a market, the rest should get new knowledge in order to learn how to make a profit in any market.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

What is happening now is that crypto is experiencing a downturn, and I think it is natural in the cryptocurrency world, fluctuations occur every year, in this case we must be patient and wait for everything to be normal again and still be optimistic that crypto will be more good again

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

The reason was the power of latest bull. I think market and community were not ready for such a growing so fast. That is why market trend turned to bear.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?

overall by this year all altcoins have declined following the movement of bitcoin. bitcoin is very binding on the market so every reduction is always followed by altcoin more severely. I think the market will take a long time to get up and recover
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

We are in a long drought as the effect of the bearish market takes place. It is still unknown too whether the market is going to recover soon or before this year ends. No matter what happens, just hold your portfolio.

RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

The reason was the power of latest bull. I think market and community were not ready for such a growing so fast. That is why market trend turned to bear.
Once entering this market, it should be expected that risk can come to us at any time. So be patient, the market is down, the more patience we will have, as there will be times when the cows will come back and then the opportunity for us to sell the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: