Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28746 times)
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

up to now, it may even be seen that prices became progressively worse. When only carried the panic will this must sell is not a good option. It may seem reasonable to sell because there is no sign of a rise in some time, but the only loss is certainly perceived. at least it may hold it for year's end who knows the bull run will actually come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

I think we'll always see a drop in price, until it is stabilized and consolidated in a global scale!

Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

It's the story everyday, everyday for the last few months my portfolio has continued to drop each time I check it. But we will have to wait out this bear run because I'm certain it will come to pass too.
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

You must be too greedy or late, but the market is such that some people make money and some people lose money. If the money is not important to you in the short term, then you can insist that Bitcoin will take off again.

kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

This is a normal phenomenon because after such a rapid growth, we had to go for such a long correction. fast growth will begin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

The crypto market at this point in time requires patient and a sense of commitment and patriotism from us in the crypto world. It is high time we help protect the blockchain technology to help sustain cryptocurrency. The current situation in the crypto market is heart breaking but that should not deter us from protecting it. What is happening right now is a normal thing in crypto because, crypto has an affinity for volatility. So it is best we protect cryptocurrency and hope that the crypto market will revive again for the subsequent years ahead if not this year.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:39:04 AM

Let's currently many people are taking out their money because of fear and new investors are not coming in, must people are afraid to invest in cryptos at the moment, cryptos space needs fresh investment into the space so that the market prices can rise again and for this to happen, we need a great news like ETF which will create enough FOMO and made people to invest again.
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

I am too because market is not so stable as it must be before the bull run. But I hope it will be changed soon and this worrying situation will be solved.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
I can understand that. But don't be surprised. Since the market it is built so that there can be no stability. Otherwise, we will close the exchange all together, there will be no one to sell tokens. After all, the price will not change, everyone will want to sell more expensive, no one will want to buy at this price. The market must jump. That is something to grow that fall. Yes, I agree that this decline was delayed, but such a long drop is in anticipation of the crazy growth))
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
indeed all if you are in a position to be very surprised if you have the assets and values continue to decline, this is a natural thing to live in response to it calmly, because sure for sure all the value of altcoin will rise again, only time left, and the possibility if bitcoin returns rising at the highest price, surely all altcoins will follow the increase in prices.
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

I understand, the market is down right now and it requires a lot of patience. The current situation is not really encouraging and it's because of the bitcoin price. The price of altcoins is a determinant on bitcoin price, altcoins declined following the movement of bitcoin and since bitcoin price has been falling, it also affects it. We jus hope it doesn't take time for the market to recover.
mrhood

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

And I am not because it was so predictable and all people who was really interested analyzed the situation and was ready for such changes and moves.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

It's a natural correction after the rush we've experienced in December 2017. I wish Eth now was at least $380 and not $200 - all other alts will consequently rise and my portfolio would not be as disappointing as it is. I think we should be ready for a long depression for the nearest 6 months. 

OneLedger
Copper Member

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

OneLedger Technology Inc.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

The good projects will stay. The projects which have a well-composed team and a definite plan will be the winners  Wink
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

I can perceive some iota of panic in this statement, which is one of the things that cause the plunge in prices of coins. If people do not sell out of panic, there is no way the market can be bathed in red that would result into bearish market. It is until we stop worrying or panicking,  before the market can rise again. So, i would advise you relax and do not sell in panic or better still, you can use it to buy some altcoins that you know can give you some profits.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

Their are so many problems from crypto right now and until the price of all coins just keep dropping every time I invest this is always happen. If you want to avoid lossing your money maybe start freeze your funds until the market will recover.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

Nothing changed till now Grin The market is still red and we do not know, when it will turn green. We only can hodl our coins and hope that the market recovers as soon as possible, because I am already a little bit tired of hodling my altcoins.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

I think its happen to most investor in market. They suffering same with you, investment value drop. Most people think its happen because many people panic with fake news and i think its reasonable reason. Better keep hold because Ethereum is good coin and i am believe it will recover soon

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

I think right now we are creating a strong support line and gathering positions for further growth. I predict that November - December will be very bullish.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

You don't have to panic, this is the financial zone ups and downs is very normal, you can secretly observe what kind of coins have the most potential and then invest in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: