Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28746 times)
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

So what is happening right now? Today Fantom tokens were listed, everybody expected multiple growth, but this hype ICO showed us 0.7 x...
It is the end of ico , nobody invest after that.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

My portfolio is also not increase, it only gaps 3% to 5% of ups and downs and I don't see any bull run signals yet, this is so confusing for me also but I stay focused to hold because I want only to sell it at my set price.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

Currently, the market situation is frustrating for everyone, and it is not known how long it will last. Now everything is in one position, so we all need to be patient.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

everywhere is red, we are  at the dip of maın bull season, ıf we break ıt we can see real bear seaon, last 1 year was just a correctıon and accumulatıon of maın bull season, ı hope we wont break ıt and we wıll contınue to bull seaon, top of bull season trend show us 250k usd for btc, we are at dıp of that trend,
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
everyone is still doubting and a big money is not an exception, we are still waiting new people with new money on the market to move it up.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

Be more positive. Soon everything will be fine. Hold on, don't panic and try not to sell tokens. The market cannot stand still. This decline is temporary, by December everything should recover.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

for some time it was scary to look in my portfolio)
now the “red” market is habitual, and I understand that there are opportunities to earn in a stable low market

Goog words! Every trader must be able to adjust to the current market conditions, so it is strange to watch a red portfolio and do nothing bout it)

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

2018 I think was bad enough for crypto. In the last year in the month of september October market is already experiencing a considerable rise up to the beginning of the year. Various bad news in the media makes the market increasingly does not develop,it is precisely in the use of people for individual popularity.Hopefully at the end of this year be better because it's been too long the market such as silent.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

2018 I think was bad enough for crypto. In the last year in the month of september October market is already experiencing a considerable rise up to the beginning of the year. Various bad news in the media makes the market increasingly does not develop,it is precisely in the use of people for individual popularity.Hopefully at the end of this year be better because it's been too long the market such as silent.
I hope it's not a bad year, we seen last year a good price pump that only took one or two months to realize but the whole year this year the big correction is  happening. There's still hope, bitcoin is still valuable and the development is ongoing, not only that, there are new project in the market that will only make the entire crypto stronger in the long run.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:04:53 AM

Be more positive. Soon everything will be fine. Hold on, don't panic and try not to sell tokens. The market cannot stand still. This decline is temporary, by December everything should recover.
what makes you sure all coins will recover in December? I myself don't know when prices will rise again towards the highest value. what I do now is just buy and save, ETH is now really cheap if you have capital you can immediately buy an ETH coin, I see ETH also has good technology. holding a great coin will be very profitable.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

I think this is a natural thing to happen in the world of cryptocurrency, rising or falling in value in a currency, we must be able to react wisely. Don't panic first, remain confident and think positive if all will return to normal conditions.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:18:10 AM

You shouldn't be confused by the decline of the market. You need to know that the market needs adjustment after the ICO myth is broken. This takes a long process. The new STO is about to appear, and this may be the next opportunity.

Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

What then can be said now when the price of ethereum is even lower and there are no prerequisites for growth!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

What happened to crypto at this time, in my opinion, is due to the rotation. There are times when crypto occupies the top position, but there are times when crypto is in a low position, that is its depreciating market price. Crypto is not just on one line, but it continues to run on that rotation line. To be able to get good results, you must be willing to wait until crypto returns to its top position again.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

I have checked my portfolio for some months, i don't want to make myself sad there is no point in checking portfolio that has refused to increase for 10 months, when bitcoin move to higher position altcoins will move and i can then think of seeing my portfolio again, we have get use to the present reality.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

Frankly speaking, I am sure that today the market behaves very strange, because after the moment the market has already broken through the line of annual resistance, it should have definitely increased its prices, but today nothing happens because the market reacts strangely to the news.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

Frankly speaking, I am sure that today the market behaves very strange, because after the moment the market has already broken through the line of annual resistance, it should have definitely increased its prices, but today nothing happens because the market reacts strangely to the news.
It could be strange to others and maybe not for some, especially those who have been trading for a long period of time.
The adoption has increase, crypto is more popular now but it's very frustrating because the price did not increase, the answer is, let's be patient.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

I think that, in 2019, the cryptocurrency market will begin to recover. Think Ethereum, will cost 1,000+$
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

The market is going deeper and deeper, but the hope is still here. We all need to believe in crypto currencies and hope for the better market conditions in the nearest future. Be sting and patient and hold you coins.

Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

This is a normal phenomenon due to the fact that the market is experiencing a bullish and bearish trend, and of course you just need to endure a bearish trend and next year I think the bullish trend will return!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: