Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now.  (Read 28746 times)
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

Price declines do occur this year. Most people lose their assets, I also choose a safe way to avoid greater losses. A lot of bad news and speculation about the price of bitcoin, it is very influential on the decline in prices. The effect of this bad market, ICO is not on target, the price of newly listed coins and tokens must be very low, troubling.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

The market is going deeper and deeper, but the hope is still here. We all need to believe in crypto currencies and hope for the better market conditions in the nearest future. Be sting and patient and hold you coins.

Yes, we must have a lot of patience and keep holding because time will surely come and the market will rise again. For now we cannot do something to change the market price and the continues manipulations of the price.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Bloodseekers

Activity: 778
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:52:06 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
Ethereum price down until $380 and today still down until about $110. For me this is normal. I trust cryptocurrensy. so dont panice and buy it again.

what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising? I dont know, but Of course market will rising again, we just dont know when that happen. Just buy it and make it like a long-term investment
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

every time I see my portfolio, surely I will always be surprised because the price of altcoin that I hold must always go down (red), and now the price of ETH down until the price of $ 380, I am confused what happened, but it has been almost 4 months market price does not rise- up, what do you think the cause of the market price is not rising?
The market is on a break. It is going through a cycle of highs and lows which is a common scenario in any market. There is really nothing to worry about (generally) because there will always be a recovery after every fall. We should know this by now.

bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:29:39 AM

The market is declining because everyone holds coins and doesn't trade. So that the market does not move but will experience price declines. We must be patient and this is a good opportunity to trade. If you now buy Bitcoin or Altcoin, of course, you get a very low price.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

many of the factors that cause the market to continue to fall and this month it happened again. ethereum continues to fall and even the lower. hardfork of the bitcoin cash became a problem that a lot of people are talking about this. In addition to the times earlier also many other factors that are causing the market to fall.
NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

The market is declining because everyone holds coins and doesn't trade. So that the market does not move but will experience price declines. We must be patient and this is a good opportunity to trade. If you now buy Bitcoin or Altcoin, of course, you get a very low price.
I think the market is declining, because there are those who sell coins. If no one was trading, the volumes would have fallen significantly, and the price would be strictly in the same range.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:43:39 PM

Don't worry about that , I am also confused about that like you . I think the bull market will come back soon , now we need to be calm down and wait for it
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:06:20 PM

Don't worry about that , I am also confused about that like you . I think the bull market will come back soon , now we need to be calm down and wait for it
I believe that the bullish trend will not be in the near future, such growth as in 2017 can only be after 2020, we do not break through the resistance line and I think we will go down lower and lower still

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:57:34 PM

What is previously predicted. The process of stagnation has been delayed and most likely the next few years will not end. I think that in the next two years we will still stop having a real income.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:00:45 PM

I think it will be until the end of 2019 that the market's downtrend cycle will end. It is like the previous downtrend of BTC. Then there is a time for the accumulation period before the new uptrend cycle begins.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:50:48 PM

Hold your coins and invest more right now! Everybody's portfolio has decreased and lost a lot of value but it does not mean that crypto currencies are dead. Be strong and if you have some funds invest more.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:10:37 PM

Now I really do not know what to do! Sell everything or wait farther, although there is a high probability that the cost will continue to fall ... I'm confused greatly
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:41:26 PM

Now I really do not know what to do! Sell everything or wait farther, although there is a high probability that the cost will continue to fall ... I'm confused greatly
It is all up to you. But this is my point of view, what if you sell it all today. If it is equivalent to roughly $100 today (example only) but if you hodl then the price of that Altcoin grows 100 times from its value today? If you say that you will not regret it then you can go selling.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:47:50 PM

I think it will be until the end of 2019 that the market's downtrend cycle will end. It is like the previous downtrend of BTC. Then there is a time for the accumulation period before the new uptrend cycle begins.

We are all hoping for that moment to happen. Just stay positive and everything will be fine. We can think better if we have positive outlook in life. We are not neglecting the things that is happening to the Crypto world but we are just being positive in what we do. The downtrend will end and the uptrend will begin. No one knows when but it will happen so what we need is patience.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:57:02 PM

It is all up to you. But this is my point of view, what if you sell it all today. If it is equivalent to roughly $100 today (example only) but if you hodl then the price of that Altcoin grows 100 times from its value today? If you say that you will not regret it then you can go selling.

Yes, it would be an offensively to sell everything or something at a low price, and then find out that one of these coins made several X. Here, really, choose what is more important, sell or wait.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:22:43 PM

What is previously predicted. The process of stagnation has been delayed and most likely the next few years will not end. I think that in the next two years we will still stop having a real income.
An interesting opinion ... It’s very good that you believe in long-term prospects, but I personally believe that the market will recover earlier, we can assume that during this year, the situation with the regulation of the market for ICO projects and other issues should be resolved.
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:39:29 PM

The price of course falls now , I think at the moment to buy dangerous , as the price may still fall, I think you can take bitcoin will be about 2400!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:09:41 PM

The price of course falls now , I think at the moment to buy dangerous , as the price may still fall, I think you can take bitcoin will be about 2400!
I agree with you, but up to 2400 Bitcoin will fall for a long time. Hope for 2019, but for some reason I doubt that in 2019 will begin a new cycle of growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:27:40 PM

Everyone just keeps making his or her predictions.
Have we even thought by ourselves, what could be making the prices of coins to plummet do much?
Imagine what happened in 2018. It seem the end has co e to crypto and that was the assumption of those who were new and fell for the FOMO is 2018.
Most times, the major factor is panic sell. The fear of what they think will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: