Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129446 times)
Marquise$Museum

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 12:27:01 AM

Reverse head shoulder

Long $2.22

Then 0.000685+

Inverse H & s completed at $2.27

Hope you got in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ucionasha

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:37:10 AM

Reverse head shoulder

Long $2.22

Then 0.000685+

https://i.ibb.co/PhJ94GJ/fb1.jpg

Hope you got in.

It was a good "entry point". But today's market correction also allows you to successfully invest in Цaves. Today's price is $ 2.42.
Marquise$Museum

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 12:53:31 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2020, 01:21:08 PM by Marquise$Museum

Reverse head shoulder

Long $2.22

Then 0.000685+

Hope you got in.

It was a good "entry point". But today's market correction also allows you to successfully invest in Цaves. Today's price is $ 2.42.

$3.35 tonight, complete right shoulder $2.9 then $6+

After this w3 impulse it's a macro economic play which can cause deep retracement sub $2 if overly negative as was 2020 or shallow retracement mid $2 if positive.

Overleveraged waves in the present is risky for liquidation in w4. Not so easy to time exit.

Wave 5 will be above $50, possibly triple digit if everything goes according to plan which it may or may not because this is a high risk investment instrument.

Turtlenetwork is identical to waves technologically at 1/500th market cap, 40% node power and 10% userbase with 9% month/month user growth. Buy $1k-$10k up to 0.005 where there is a 6m sell wall. If that wall is broken combined with some positive developments, price will surge and stabilize at 0.15 per waves. This is alot safer than leveraging waves but TN is 1-2 years behind waves so may not be a complete participant in parabolic scenario.

Waves.support

Activity: 1310
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 02:43:44 PM

On the runup to the devnet release, the Gravity team has prepared an article explaining the structure of a Gravity node, a crucial component for inter-chain operations, including a one-click deployment guide.

Read the article
somebody else

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:48:55 PM

Reverse head shoulder

Long $2.22

Then 0.000685+

Hope you got in.

After this w3 impulse it's a macro economic play which can cause deep retracement sub $2 if overly negative as was 2020 or shallow retracement mid $2 if positive.

Overleveraged waves in the present is risky for liquidation in w4. Not so easy to time exit.

Wave 5 will be above $50, possibly triple digit if everything goes according to plan which it may or may not because this is a high risk investment instrument.

Do you have chart for your analysis?

I don't see inverse H&S. I can see double bottom, maybe triple bottom, but both are broken now. Some Fibonacci levels might happen.

Macroeconomic analysis and connection with coins makes no sense to me at all despite the facts that many articles are trying to find such relationships.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:28:59 PM

I downloaded the waves.exchange wallet not long ago after not using the waves dex program.

I noticed im getting some waves every week due to leasing... but now its much higher than over a year ago.  Back then i only got a few a year... its its more than that.

I see i have over a two hundred coins in my portfolio... but it shows only 19 coins that are qualified.

For the all active... it shows coins like

surge.. which has a ridiculous 100k value, USD and 746 price value and it shows me having more than 100 of them.  But it shows 2 stars rated next to it out of 5.  This is obviously a scam/fake coin? 

So the only coins you look at are Qualified correct?

Now looking at qualified coins...

I got this cost named West and i got over 1000 of them and its 8 cents the price... so its worth like 80 dollars.  But this is legit?

I see other coins i remember like

Wavescommunity
Minersreward

But all these coins dropped a lot in price?  I thought wavescommunity coin was 3 dollars or so over a year ago at least?  I didnt trade or do anything to it as i didnt touch any of these tokens.

Also i recall there was a coin called liqui dor something like that where each one was worth as much as a wave a while back... but now i see it on all active but not qualified?  Shows its worth ten cents each and i only got about 8 of them.  So could you even trade them for waves or anything now since its not in qualified?

Also a year ago, I remember doing that thing where if you sent 0.01 wave or something like that to an address... u got some reward... and i remember at the time... i believe it was called vostok tokens? I think i got over 1000 of them last time and i think each was worth a dollar or so?  I didn't do anything to it... just let it stay there.  But now when i type in vostok... i dont see it anymore?  Can someone explain this?  So basically i had to sell it back then in order to get something for it... but now... why doesn't the coin at least show up though?  So that coin either dont exist or is worth zero?
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:38:22 AM

moving knowledge, the client feels as nobody is in charge.
Pascal Parvex

Activity: 578
Merit: 93

I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 02:45:32 PM

Also a year ago, I remember doing that thing where if you sent 0.01 wave or something like that to an address... u got some reward... and i remember at the time... i believe it was called vostok tokens? I think i got over 1000 of them last time and i think each was worth a dollar or so?  I didn't do anything to it... just let it stay there.  But now when i type in vostok... i dont see it anymore?  Can someone explain this?  So basically i had to sell it back then in order to get something for it... but now... why doesn't the coin at least show up though?  So that coin either dont exist or is worth zero?

Vostok got renamed to WEST.

How did you come to this conclusion? There are regularly updates, and on the bottom right is the support button, where there is always someone to answer your questions.

jerry0

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:29:46 PM

Also a year ago, I remember doing that thing where if you sent 0.01 wave or something like that to an address... u got some reward... and i remember at the time... i believe it was called vostok tokens? I think i got over 1000 of them last time and i think each was worth a dollar or so?  I didn't do anything to it... just let it stay there.  But now when i type in vostok... i dont see it anymore?  Can someone explain this?  So basically i had to sell it back then in order to get something for it... but now... why doesn't the coin at least show up though?  So that coin either dont exist or is worth zero?

Vostok got renamed to WEST.

How did you come to this conclusion? There are regularly updates, and on the bottom right is the support button, where there is always someone to answer your questions.

Okay So west is the new name for vostok.  It shows the current price is 8 cents.  Do you or anyone know what was the all time high for it?  I recall back then when i got vostok... it was over a dollar each?  I checked coinmarketcap for West but it only goes back to the beginning of the year which is when i assumed vostok got changed to west?

Is there a way to check to see what date i received it in?  Because it seems the wafes wallet only goes back one year in transaction history?  Can you view old transaction history?

Also when i click on investments and staking, i see i have some waves to stake... that I did not stake previously.  I see i staked it to wavesfullnode and every week i receive some waves.  Now when i click on stake waves, it shows a few different pools and they pay around 5-5.5 percent each mostly.  But all these are safe right?  Because i see one called caveman lab that gives a tiny bit more than wavesfullnode.  So is it best to just stake the rest of my waves with wavesfullnode... or stake it with another one if it gives you a higher percentage?
Marquise$Museum

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 08:46:05 PM

Reverse head shoulder

Long $2.22

Then 0.000685+

Hope you got in.

I don't see inverse H&S. I can see double bottom, maybe triple bottom, but both are broken now. Some Fibonacci levels might happen.

Macroeconomic analysis and connection with coins makes no sense to me at all despite the facts that many articles are trying to find such relationships.

Momentum is very slow I expected a stronger push upwards, any bad macro news will draw down markets with waves sub $1.

Turtlenetwork is still a good case for people who don't have it.

I think I will use the $10 000 liquidity for Turtlenetwork buy support in case of macro draw down. I also need cash at the moment for other things.

May already be in wave 4, expecting it to last a few months into 2021.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2020, 08:11:04 AM

Okay So west is the new name for vostok.  It shows the current price is 8 cents.  Do you or anyone know what was the all time high for it?  I recall back then when i got vostok... it was over a dollar each?  I checked coinmarketcap for West but it only goes back to the beginning of the year which is when i assumed vostok got changed to west?

Is there a way to check to see what date i received it in?  Because it seems the wafes wallet only goes back one year in transaction history?  Can you view old transaction history?

Also when i click on investments and staking, i see i have some waves to stake... that I did not stake previously.  I see i staked it to wavesfullnode and every week i receive some waves.  Now when i click on stake waves, it shows a few different pools and they pay around 5-5.5 percent each mostly.  But all these are safe right?  Because i see one called caveman lab that gives a tiny bit more than wavesfullnode.  So is it best to just stake the rest of my waves with wavesfullnode... or stake it with another one if it gives you a higher percentage?

https://wavescap.com/asset/WEST

You can use https://wavesexplorer.com/

All the pools are safe. Because you always have the rights of your Waves. Even if a pool shut down their business, you can cancel the lease and after 1000 Blocks you are getting your Waves back.
Here are the full list of pools: http://dev.pywaves.org/generators/
Regarding which pool you should choose: The Rewards are not fixed. They can change. But it should be around 5-5.5%.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
somebody else

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:01:34 PM

Reverse head shoulder

Long $2.22

Then 0.000685+

Hope you got in.

Momentum is very slow I expected a stronger push upwards, any bad macro news will draw down markets with waves sub $1.

There is no divergence on my waves daily chart. At same "normal" instruments at this moment and this positions on the chart that could be quite good position to enter (yesterday's close price was a little good, but current price development can dispute me).

But this is waves chart, and nobody could be quite sure at anything at the chart at all. History of waves don't have nice charts for me. I think price/charts is controlled by those who can control that price and they control it.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2020, 03:59:06 PM

Today, we're celebrating the activation of Waves Node 1.2 Malibu, one of the most comprehensive updates of our node software ever. To learn about most vital improvements, check out this article by Inal Kardanov, Waves development advocate.
jerry0

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 08:39:45 PM

https://wavescap.com/asset/WEST

You can use https://wavesexplorer.com/

All the pools are safe. Because you always have the rights of your Waves. Even if a pool shut down their business, you can cancel the lease and after 1000 Blocks you are getting your Waves back.
Here are the full list of pools: http://dev.pywaves.org/generators/
Regarding which pool you should choose: The Rewards are not fixed. They can change. But it should be around 5-5.5%.

Thanks but it doesn't show west or vostok price before this year though?  Is there a way to view vostok price from last year?

Also of all the coins in the waves wallet... are most of them scam coins.  Why only a few of my coins show qualify but a few hundred total?
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 08:15:48 AM

Thanks but it doesn't show west or vostok price before this year though?  Is there a way to view vostok price from last year?

I don't know the exact date for the distribution. But as I remember you had to claim for it by sending 0.001 Waves to a specific adress.

The oldest price which I have been found was at coingecko if I looked after the old name Vostok. 1.20$ at 2019-06-06.
https://www.coingecko.com/de/munze/vostok/historical_data/usd?start_date=2018-08-06&end_date=2020-09-08#panel
(I only see it in the German version, not in the english one  Huh )

Vostok was issued 27 May 2019: https://wavesdesk.com/asset/4LHHvYGNKJUg5hj65aGD5vgScvCBmLpdRFtjokvCjSL8

Does it help?

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
spirits

Activity: 1075
Merit: 969

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 01:05:13 PM

Thanks but it doesn't show west or vostok price before this year though?  Is there a way to view vostok price from last year?

I don't know the exact date for the distribution. But as I remember you had to claim for it by sending 0.001 Waves to a specific adress.

The oldest price which I have been found was at coingecko if I looked after the old name Vostok. 1.20$ at 2019-06-06.
https://www.coingecko.com/de/munze/vostok/historical_data/usd?start_date=2018-08-06&end_date=2020-09-08#panel
(I only see it in the German version, not in the english one  Huh )

Vostok was issued 27 May 2019: https://wavesdesk.com/asset/4LHHvYGNKJUg5hj65aGD5vgScvCBmLpdRFtjokvCjSL8

Does it help?

The second H1 candle in WEST/WAVES chart of the WavesExchange shows a value of 0.2 WAVES (The first candle is useless). WAVES was at $2.64 on May 31st 2019, which means that Vostok/WEST started at $0.50-$0.60 (May 31st)
I think the price was pushed up to $1.60 ATH in a few days after the Airdrop.

As btc_all has already written, the best data is displayed via Coingecko
elma

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 03:47:03 PM

looool at trying to care about this shit or waste money on it

Adk is better ?

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 06:31:13 PM

Since the initial stages of Neutrino's operation, $NSBT (Neutrino System Base Token) has served to ensure the stability of the main token $USDN. With the upcoming DeFo launch, Sasha introduces the new token's mechanics and explains why it's attractive for users.

Read the article
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 07:09:36 PM

looool at trying to care about this shit or waste money on it

Adk is better ?

never said it was.  but feel free to DYOR and get in before fomo hits (again, your choice, not mine).  it'll treat you way better than waves has or ever will.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
BitCrow

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 08:28:02 PM

WavesBrasil Node informs: 52nd payment was successful!

Activate your stake in WavesBrasil!

>> 3P1xU8QSBk2gDQkepGYu24tTfwj4FgS7avv

>> ALIAS: wavesbrasil

- We have already distributed +13.735 Waves
- We have already generated 2818 blocks
- We passed the 756 stakes mark!

>> If you have any doubts, join our official telegram group or look for us privately: Irlan Pierre / Evandro Matias

Thank you all!
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: