Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129475 times)
Leveilleur

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 07:18:44 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2021, 07:42:01 PM by Leveilleur

hushus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Waves.support

Activity: 1311
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 10:31:11 AM

DappRadar takes a look at DeFi applications with lower fees and faster services than those on Ethereum. The Neutrino protocol and Swop.fi are on the list as some of the best DeFi alternatives to Ethereum in 2021.

Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 06:24:08 PM

Here comes the sun, a new sun in the Waves galaxy - Swop.fi! Just three months after the launch of this AMM protocol in the Waves ecosystem,

🔝Swop.fi's TVL reached $32,000,000
🔷 12 pools carry major cryptos ($WAVES, $BTC, $ETH and more) and stablecoins ($USDN, $USDC, $USDT)
 🥳 users are enjoying fast and cheap transactions (0.3% fee for swaps/0.05% for stablecoin pools) and APYs of up to 319%.

Are you in? 🍽😋
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 06:36:07 PM

If you're an Ethereum user, we have an inter-chain treat for you - 🍬 Ethereum-standard $WAVES with automated staking! You're getting a tasty combo: an automated passive income + no extra procedures/fees (just hold your ERC-20 WAVES and get %, that's it!) + inter-chain boooooost and adoption 💥💥💥

Head here to start!
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 11:33:49 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2021, 11:53:49 AM by Waves.support

🌽At this DeFi harvest time, we're going to discuss yield farming and lucrative opportunities it offers!

During our live stream, Inal Kardanov and Aleksei Pupyshev will show you how to use farming apps, go over the differences between farms on Waves and Ethereum and teach you how to become a DeFi cabbage picker.

Apply for joining the stream here.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:31:52 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2021, 01:12:38 PM by adamvp

So you could stake usdc coin in the waves wallet?  Or is it only usdn?  Im confused how much you get a year here as they percentage seems very high.

Example say you have l0,000 dollars or that amount in btc and convert it to usdc or usdn.  How much would you earn a year if you keep it there?

Tommorow and probably in next few days you will get ~50%/365 daily.. so c.a 0.13% daily so interest from 10.000 should be about 13 usd daily.. but I expect APY will decrease (it started from over 60%) and you have to  remember rhere is 2weeks unstaking period.
Btw you can stake both  USDT and USDC

And BTW your ledger question; connect it and transfer your funds there

@waves.support how are you going to pay eth gas fee to daily distribute staking rewards??

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:46:33 PM

If you're an Ethereum user, we have an inter-chain treat for you - 🍬 Ethereum-standard $WAVES with automated staking! You're getting a tasty combo: an automated passive income + no extra procedures/fees (just hold your ERC-20 WAVES and get %, that's it!) + inter-chain boooooost and adoption 💥💥💥

Head here to start!
that simple ?? just send waves to eth wallet and your done ?  and how long does it take to get rewards ?? 24H

i payed almost 2 waves for this ,  i hope it was worth of it ( now finally seeing waves rising )
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:07:26 PM

Head here to start!
that simple ?? just send waves to eth wallet and your done ?  and how long does it take to get rewards ?? 24H

i payed almost 2 waves for this ,  i hope it was worth of it ( now finally seeing waves rising )

You should have to read the article carefully to understand how this work. While the staking process will be done automatically and you will get rewarded according your staked amount on daily basis and transaction depend on network.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
adamvp

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:20:41 PM

You should have to read the article carefully to understand how this work. While the staking process will be done automatically and you will get rewarded according your staked amount on daily basis and transaction depend on network.

I cannot find this information about "transaction depend on network", could you please point exactly where it is specified?

2 Waves gateway fee is now about 24USD it is now only 2times sending ERC20 token fee..  Huh

And I would like to know also what will be interest of staked Waves?

Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 02:41:32 PM

Since Swop.fi can't sit still, it goes global! Waves's restless developer advocates are running a worldwide series of AMA sessions in local communities to answer your questions about Swop.fi, a recently launched AMM service in the Waves ecosystem, and about yield farming in general.

Here's a schedule for February:

February, 19
Vietnam Blockchain Community
Speaker: Sten Laureyssens

February, 20
Waves Indonesia
Speaker: Vladimir Zhuravlev

February, 20
Waves Africa
Speaker: Vladimir Zhuravlev

February, 22
Waves Brazil
Speaker: Inal Kardanov

February, 24
Crypro Horizon
Speaker: Inal Kardanov

Save the dates! See ya!

kaltun

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 02:41:45 PM

Head here to start!

i am not that good in English , but i read it many times , its putted very simple but cant find what you are trying to say.
i shall copy and paste it

WAVES tokens of the Ethereum network’s standard, ERC-20, offer users attractive staking opportunities. This is a step-by-step guide, explaining how to stake ERC-20 WAVES.
What is ERC-20 WAVES?
The ERC-20 version of the WAVES token was created in October 2020, with the launch of a gateway facilitating token transfers between the Waves and Ethereum networks.

The ERC-20 WAVES smart contract: 0x1cf4592ebffd730c7dc92c1bdffdfc3b9efcf29a

WAVES tokens that have been ported to Ethereum are locked in the Waves blockchain. The supply amounts confirming this statement can be found and audited here.

Get ERC-20 WAVES
Option 1: Buy ERC-20 WAVES on an exchange.
ERC-20 WAVES is already supported by some crypto exchanges. Therefore, you don’t have to transfer tokens from the Waves network. As for now (February 2021), the WAVES token can be withdrawn to an Ethereum wallet from the Kucoin exchange. WAVES can also be bought on Uniswap.

Option 2: Transfer WAVES from the Waves network to Ethereum.
1) Log in to Waves.Exchange or create an account if you don’t have one.
2) Deposit WAVES to your account (by clicking the “Receive” button) or buy it on the market (the “Trading” section) with another coin.
3) Go to the Wallet tab, find the WAVES asset and press the “Send” button. Insert your Ethereum address in the Recipient field. It will be recognized as a gateway transfer. The minimum amount for withdrawal is 1 WAVES. Please, pay attention to transaction and gateway fees.
4) Press Continue. That’s it!

ERC-20 WAVES is staked automatically.

All ERC-20 WAVES tokens are staked automatically. You don’t have to take any extra actions. You will receive daily staking rewards to your ERC-20 wallet.

Marquise$Museum

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 08:45:11 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 03:03:56 AM by Marquise$Museum
Merited by adamvp (1)

Did anyone do a basic pyramid test for these xxx% apy pools?

It would be sad if this is pyramid.

But maybe there is some realistic explanation for this xxx% apy.

Because in past 3000 years of lending, this level of apy was only from pyramid or mafia loans.

Maybe DeFi invented some incredible solution to unlimited interest.

Or maybe they did not.

I honestly dont know, I did not read about DeFi.

I only know that masternodes I invested in 2018, used this xxx% apy and they all went down -99%.

Most of those were pyramids.

I invested in waves so like to know about this. So I dont lose 99% again.

If I stake 10 000 usdn and get xxx% interest per year, even if waves price goes down, I can still take this 10k plus interest?

If the answer is yes, then probably at some point, usdn will implode because how is this xxx% apy generated? It cannot be from trading fees I think. Waves fees is very low.

If USDN implodes and become worthless, that is the definition of pyramid.

I guess DeFi should be called ponzi, not pyramid.

Waves previously issued something called wusd.

If you read this thread, you will learn what became of this wusd that was supposedly backed by real dollars...

I mentioned before that binance was doing most of the scamming lately with futures.

Waves was very quiet, good boy.

Now we can see that it is quiet before tsunami.

So, we have a trigger for w4 in combination with lockdown ending, vaccines and spring time with warm weather.

This is the reason turtlenetwork did not go up, because there is no ponzi section.

I dont feel sorry for investors who lose money on defi when usdn become worth zero or is blocked from trading? Are you this stupid?

Maybe waves will go to $100 before the scam is understood by stupid people. But for me, even if I make profit from $12 to $100 it is unethical.

But this is only swedish mentality, no other country on earth has this level of ethics. Our goverment cannot invest in unethical companies even if they are super profitable.

I dont care, if this is real ponzi it will go x100 more before implosion.

And waves will find other ways to triumph. It is good tech but the devs have zero moral iq.

If you are investor looking for real xxx% apy it is better to invest in M2 crypto which is nr 2 token on waves:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5317547.msg56357569#msg56357569

Here I can offer x50 profit in 12-24 months, forget DeFi.
kaltun

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:18:08 PM

Head here to start!

totally not worth of my 2 waves .... it gives 0.01% perday ,  rip 2 waves... only if you are big whale it will be worth ( i think) , but then again if you are big whales you can better start your own node or lease it , it way more profitable than this
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 03:35:38 PM

Following the release of $USDC on Waves.Exchange and a USDC/USDN pool on Swop.fi, we prepared a tutorial on using the token and earning extra profits thanks to Swop.fi's features. As usual, we also provided a text version of this tutorial in our blog. It's time to make money!
Marquise$Museum

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 02:14:00 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2021, 02:53:11 AM by Marquise$Museum

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/USDT_USDN

99 cents USDN/USDT

same problem as WUSD/Waves last year, few cents spread at first, then it accelerates.

It appears that there is zero possibility that USDN Apy from swop.fi is actually backed by any tangible surce of revenue that can sustain 100% apy.

This is weimar republic money printing from thin air, it will implode. Anyone holding USDN is holding massive liability right now, get rid of it.

https://swop.fi/info/3PHaNgomBkrvEL2QnuJarQVJa71wjw9qiqG

You were warned.

This is unbacked ponzi, the apy is paid by your own money, if many try to withdraw at the same time, you will see what will happen because it is nothing there because it is not possible in human history to generate this kind of apy unless ponzi.

Waves has a track record of doing this with especially USD stablecoins:

Ft8X1v1LTa1ABafufpaCWyVj8KkaxUWE6xBhW6sNFJck

I looked at the investment options on waves and most of them seem ok with ~10-20% apy, this is normal and realistic.

problem is USDN swpo fi, it is contaminating the platform. It must be corrected and lowered from xxx% apy to realistic xx% otherwise it will have negative impact for waves.

It is better to stop this early before it balloons into something that cannot be controlled.

Everybody are new to this DeFi, it is normal to be a little bit too eager to get new people into this system but no need to create ponzi.

It appears, USDN also pushed waves price too high after release last year. Whoever sold waves for USDN, is probably holding air.

I have all my monthly salary in waves so I like this to go up, but what I see here is big problem soon if not fixed.

Simply lower apy and prove that there is real USD 1:1 backing for USDN. problem solved.

I did not read about DeFi until yesterday, it is new information but it is very easy to see what the problem is with basic understanding of ponzi.

Maybe you dont care and become greedy now, yes waves can go up to $xxx with this ponzi but after, this is what happens:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/desire/#charts

you will not be able to sell your profit at the top because waves controls deposit/withdrawal, they decide who gets profit, small buyers always lose.

Waves is one of the best cryptos, price will go up later but why create cheating? It will only slow down progress.

Maybe waves team are inexperienced with this type of scams in Russia. It is common in EU and US.

Waves really was not DeFi native, and now it seems like DeFi is simply new form of Ponzi. So understandbly waves team want in on the action, but it will backfire because you don't know what you are doing.

You only see parabolic profits and think this is good but instead now you become another ponzi like sushiswap. Many Asians will lose money there.
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 09:54:58 AM

The Gravity team has issued a thorough guide on integrating new blockchains into the Gravity network, using the examples of Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. Worth a bookmark for developers!

Details.
kaltun

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 12:58:45 PM

The team is doing their best to bring demand for this ecosystem but growth is not happening like other DEFI's project. Even I'm holding some coins from long time and waiting for the big spike other projects like BNB, DOT and Cardano and till now it gained very small but hope in future will be better.
as an old waves holder, can i ask which coin you are helding or are worth of helding it ??
i have west (stupid me sold low rebuyed high )  , is that also worth to held to it ?
hd060053

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:19:00 PM

It's just about advertising and marketing. The waves project itself is one of the best and it could be on the same rank as Cardano or even Ethereum.
Also the DEFI (swop.fi) works perfectly and APY% is higher than other projects.

Waves would just need to use influencers (instagram etc.) and project would skyrocket into top10 coin market cap.

Anyway: see yourself as an early bird with huge advantage, if you are in already. The project is going nowhere, they just need to start marketing.
Termie

Activity: 642
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 07:46:08 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2021, 07:56:53 PM by Termie

It's just about advertising and marketing.

imo it´s also about "interacting with/care about the community", and in my view WavesHQ is clearly in need of improvement in this matter. Only unloading news-posts here while usually not giving any slightest f*ck about any other user posts/requests is just sobering and give the impression that they don´t care about anything else. Same at their (felt) unmoderated Discord, they do not even remove shitty "ETH giveaway"-posts/scam-links there quickly. This lackadaisical and impersonally impression of the Waves-team is surely also appealing for new Waves-investors. "You reap what you sow" - so overall imo not really surprising that this coin is still rather a disregarded wallflower at cryptoworld.
adamvp

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:48:03 PM

https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/USDT_USDN

99 cents USDN/USDT

same problem as WUSD/Waves last year, few cents spread at first, then it accelerates.

It appears that there is zero possibility that USDN Apy from swop.fi is actually backed by any tangible surce of revenue that can sustain 100% apy.

This is weimar republic money printing from thin air, it will implode. Anyone holding USDN is holding massive liability right now, get rid of it.

https://swop.fi/info/3PHaNgomBkrvEL2QnuJarQVJa71wjw9qiqG

You were warned.

This is unbacked ponzi, the apy is paid by your own money, if many try to withdraw at the same time, you will see what will happen because it is nothing there because it is not possible in human history to generate this kind of apy unless ponzi.

Waves has a track record of doing this with especially USD stablecoins:

Ft8X1v1LTa1ABafufpaCWyVj8KkaxUWE6xBhW6sNFJck

I looked at the investment options on waves and most of them seem ok with ~10-20% apy, this is normal and realistic.

problem is USDN swpo fi, it is contaminating the platform. It must be corrected and lowered from xxx% apy to realistic xx% otherwise it will have negative impact for waves.

It is better to stop this early before it balloons into something that cannot be controlled.

Everybody are new to this DeFi, it is normal to be a little bit too eager to get new people into this system but no need to create ponzi.

It appears, USDN also pushed waves price too high after release last year. Whoever sold waves for USDN, is probably holding air.

I have all my monthly salary in waves so I like this to go up, but what I see here is big problem soon if not fixed.

Simply lower apy and prove that there is real USD 1:1 backing for USDN. problem solved.

I did not read about DeFi until yesterday, it is new information but it is very easy to see what the problem is with basic understanding of ponzi.

Maybe you dont care and become greedy now, yes waves can go up to $xxx with this ponzi but after, this is what happens:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/desire/#charts

you will not be able to sell your profit at the top because waves controls deposit/withdrawal, they decide who gets profit, small buyers always lose.

Waves is one of the best cryptos, price will go up later but why create cheating? It will only slow down progress.

Maybe waves team are inexperienced with this type of scams in Russia. It is common in EU and US.

Waves really was not DeFi native, and now it seems like DeFi is simply new form of Ponzi. So understandbly waves team want in on the action, but it will backfire because you don't know what you are doing.

You only see parabolic profits and think this is good but instead now you become another ponzi like sushiswap. Many Asians will lose money there.

I  cannot fully agree with you, good observations though, thanks for sharing.
Highest APY I can see on USDC and USDT about 60% last time when I checked it.. USDN interest was lower.
I heard fund staked are used in Eth DeFi farming, which gave big APy and there is a reason of high interest, but there is not so much details about it..

Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: