Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷 Waves Tech - a powerful blockchain-agnostic ecosystem  (Read 129612 times)
Inagame

Activity: 434
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:14:45 PM

Are there more projects planned on waves blockchain to work in similar way like Swop, and maybe something like uniswap exchange for waves?
It has much lower fees than ethereum and good potential for growth this year.
Waves.support

Activity: 1311
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 12:58:16 PM

Lucky farmer time! 🌿 Our live stream about yield farming starts in 5 minutes. We'll have a nice discussion and a fun game, in which 10 players will get 5 $WAVES each as prizes for participation. Meet us here!
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 10:51:55 PM

Meanwhile, Swop.fi keeps conquering the world! We are thrilled to announce another set of AMA-sessions, related to the project, in local communities. Check the schedule below, find your region, and here we go 👇🏻

February, 24
Waves Latam
Speaker: Sten Laureyssens

February, 24
Waves Korea
Speaker: Sten Laureyssens

February, 24
Waves Brazil
Speaker: Inal Kardanov

February, 24
Crypro Horizon (Arabic)

February, 27
Muhabbit (Turkish)
hd060053

Activity: 601
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:18:58 PM

When will we get the NSBT Airdrop on Binance?

I asked 2 time already. That communication is rly the only bad thing with Waves. Just answere in this thread or give any information. Thx
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 2225

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 11:28:52 PM

I asked 2 time already. That communication is rly the only bad thing with Waves. Just answere in this thread or give any information. Thx

You have to ask Binance.
xyz

Activity: 1857
Merit: 774

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:44:06 PM

You have to ask Binance.

Seems that the airdrop didn't arrive at binance (and at huobi as well)! Waves is the right address to ask!!!

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
bct_ail
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 11:59:49 PM

Waves is the right address to ask!!!

But not here in this thread because here is no support from the waves team.  Undecided
xyz

Activity: 1857
Merit: 774

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 12:11:53 AM

But not here in this thread because here is no support from the waves team.  Undecided

Yes, you are right! Unfortunately Waves doesn't care very much for all the true waves fans! Maybe that's the reason because Waves is not one of the first 10 of CMC! Sad

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 04:22:04 AM

Did waves.exchange wallet make a change again in the layout/how you log in?

I haven't logged into my waves.exchange account in a long time.  When i used to log in, i had to type in my password when accessing the waves.exchange wallet.  Back then i used waves lite wallet and the waves wallet and then it was the waves.exchange.

Right now, i see option is log in by

Email
ledger
software - log in via seed, private key or keystore file (not recommended)

Since i never connected my waves wallet with my nano ledger s, i assume i can't do that now.  So i have to use either email or software right?  And software is my seed?  Which would you recommend?

Also, why does waves keep changing all these things?  Back then the waves lite was with the google chrome store... then it changed to Waves New Dex.... then the waves.exchange.

So what do you recommend to log in with it?  Email or seed?  I previously had to type in my seed a while back when i used the waves new dex and then the waves.exchange so i assume do that?  But that mean everytime after this, i need to type my waves seed every single time?  So there is no more accessing waves account by password?  I don't understand this.

Can someone here tell me which method i should do then here?  Again, i have my waves seed with me.  And i used to write it on a new waves wallet each time waves went from one wallet to another... like back then it was the chrome waves lite client... then the waves dex... and then the waves exchange.

Woudn't i still need to type in my waves seed though if i want to get my waves in the waves exchange wallet into my nano ledger s wallet?
bct_ail
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2021, 11:00:34 AM

Can someone here tell me which method i should do then here?  Again, i have my waves seed with me.  And i used to write it on a new waves wallet each time waves went from one wallet to another... like back then it was the chrome waves lite client... then the waves dex... and then the waves exchange.

Woudn't i still need to type in my waves seed though if i want to get my waves in the waves exchange wallet into my nano ledger s wallet?

I don't have a ledger but did you have ask the waves.exchange Support?
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2021, 05:04:44 PM

What yield farming app will give you the best results? 🌾🤑

Following a recent live stream, Waves' developer advocate Inal Kardanov compiled a comparative table of best known yield farming options. Such metrics as APYs, fees, staking opportunities and many more are considered.

Check out this handy yield farming guide.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 11:11:54 AM

Are there more projects planned on waves blockchain to work in similar way like Swop, and maybe something like uniswap exchange for waves?
It has much lower fees than ethereum and good potential for growth this year.

Binance Smart  Chain has little fees and it already  has many LP/AMM projects running now..

But not here in this thread because here is no support from the waves team.  Undecided

What no support? There is and they are posting almost every day?

Meanwhile Waves price dropped under 10 USD..

@jerry0 you need to  create new acount with ledger and have to transfer your Waves there
@Waves.support there is something wrong with your  images as they are not  displaying..

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
bct_ail
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 12:56:44 PM

@Waves.support there is something wrong with your  images as they are not  displaying..

They are posting with a bot.

I can see all the pictures here. Sometimes it helps when you clear you cache.
Marquise$Museum

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 01:22:29 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2021, 02:14:20 PM by Marquise$Museum

It appears that yield farming APY is largely derived from new buyers entering a pool with money inorder to sustain payments to themselves and other pool liquidity providers.

The APY is drawn from the added capital and used to pay investors.

External revenue sources are marginal and insignificant compared to xxx% APY which is impossible to sustain on stablecoin network fees which are below 0.1% per trade.

This is the definition of ponzi:

https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/what-is-yield-farming

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp

"A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam which generates returns for earlier investors with money taken from later investors."

I would advice against waves joining the DeFi mania based on its present form as this is not a healthy or viable business method.

You will gain short term user adoption and parabolic profit but cause long term damage to waves when the ponzi disintegrates.

My main concern is this toxic asset promising xxx% APY:

https://medium.com/swop-fi/where-is-swop-fi-pools-high-apy-coming-from-4fedca21cd86

But Bernie Madoff used ~10% APY for his long running ponzi and the stablecoins on waves dex are in this range so they must still be audited to confirm revenue source such as from trading fees.

Masternodes did this in 2018, I invested in alot of masternodes with a few thousand dollars and every single one of them was -99% 1 year later.

https://masternodes.online/

Masternodes was also a Ponzi because new investors were used to pay xxx% APY and the system collapsed when investors stopped providing liquidity.

Any scheme that focuses on hype and flashiness to this level, where the main objective is promoting returns, is in the ponzi risk category.

DeFi could probably evolve to enable real user loans without liquidity risk but this APY is then similar to normal lending platforms that already existed for years. These loans must be locked on user account if there is no KYC or credit requirement, and the money can only be used to reinvest in specific cryptos.

I would definately borrow $20 000 with $200 monthly repayment to buy waves, it is 12% APY, Price would go into triple digit if this was enabled, it is realistic form of DeFi, why use ponzi when there is real possibilities with DeFi.

Liquidations is a source of big problems I discovered from using high margin leverageon Binance. To say that it is fraudulent is an understatement, I have never seen this dragnet level of investor fraud being perpetrated daily on Binance where big leveraged positions are wiped either by a neural network liquidation bot or chinese sweatshop workers. And a few seconds after, -10-20% flash crash, price goes back to normal.

As long as DeFi is as profitable in its current form, expect no real evolution.

But new investors deserve to understand that DeFi right now = ponzi

Lots of bs technichality and cool sounding names, still the same centuries old con artistry.

I always said that BTC core insider community came from criminal origins with silk road, they simply evolved from thuggery into white collar crime.

In 2021, investors are too smart to be fooled, because it is a simple google search. But it can be tricky to spot at first glance with the new platform "DeFi" to perpetrate the scam. And lots of hype to obfuscate critical analysis.

Maybe if I made $100k from waves rally, I would not analyze this market or care, but the King who does not pay his knights, will not be king for long.

If someone lost large money on Binance and think it was from manipulated market, my advice is to do something about it, you need to find out who is working at Binance and confront them. Forget legal recourse although this will come in time and bring down Binance.

I did not personally lose anything on this leverage fraud but I see that people lose alot every day, so if you are one of them, you need to take action because you are victim of crime, it is not normal market behaviour.

I moved away from waves to TurtleNetwork.

It did not pump yet because there is no Ponzi activity on this network.

Developers are European and there does not appear to be any criminal community from the old school BTC gangbangers in TN, but who knows maybe it is even bigger scam.

If they want to mess with TurtleNetwork, they must first buy it like everyone else. I belive that crypto is a military target for sabotage to protect centralized status quo. I think this criminal operations is partially false flags perpetrated by states to sabotage crypto but it is well known that NSA is already intercepting transatlantic fiberlanes and can use your computer similar to remote desktop, this includes all your seed passwords and every single click and website you view. You may aswell consider this computer a loan from CIA unless you are top 0.001% of hacker community with technical knowledge to hide yourself.

So my point is that maybe they don't even need false flags in crypto, they are so omnipotent anyway. Full Spectrum Dominance, land, sea, air, space, communications, socio-economic.

I don't think waves devs did this ponzi trick on purpose. Waves is not native DeFi, it is wrapped.

It is normal for them to jump the bandwagon, of course technical experts dont understand history of fraud economics, it is normal.

My family is Jewish Ashkenazi economic investment bank founders, but know nothing about technologic intricacies of blockchain.

Who can be expert at everything?

https://www.eurazeo.com/en/company/shareholding/shareholding/

There is no need to panic if you are waves investor, this ponzi was captured very early and did not have time to cause damage.

Maybe it can trigger w4 to $2.43 in combination with vaccines, spring time and lockdown ending.

But today I see that government upgraded to N95 mask requirement and corona increases alot, so it is not time yet, maybe $42.7 first.

Waves is one of the best cryptos with best foundations to create wealth, so even if it goes down it will go to $3000 after 5 years if everything goes to plan. Biggest risk if human corruption, tech is strong.
somebody else

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 05:43:02 PM

@Waves.support there is something wrong with your  images as they are not  displaying..

They are posting with a bot.

I can see all the pictures here. Sometimes it helps when you clear you cache.

BOT which talks here?

Not often, but he talks only when he wants. He does only what he wants to do but looking like the propaganda machine. Smiley

bct_ail
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 09:50:54 PM

BOT which talks here?

Not often, but he talks only when he wants. He does only what he wants to do but looking like the propaganda machine. Smiley

The bot logs in with user name, make a new post with the lovely pictures  Wink and does log off.
When the user like to "talk" with us, the user does the login, make a new post ("talks" to us) and log off.

Termie

Activity: 642
Merit: 292

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 07:20:05 AM

The bot logs in with user name, make a new post with the lovely pictures  Wink and does log off.

oh yay, the awesome waves.support lol Tongue
the same high support-level as in their Discord channel... hundreds of users online, but a ghosttown on the part of Waves-team. Posting "ETH giveaway" scam-links there? No problem. Imo unbelievable, this "we don't give a flying f*ck"-feeling from WavesHQ-side towards their investors everywhere. 💩
Grumlin
Legendary

Activity: 2891
Merit: 1139

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 11:53:42 AM

When do you repair deposit on OKEx?

▄
         ▄███
         ▀████▄
       ▄  ▀████▄
      ███▄ ▀████▄
    ▄████   ▀████▄
   ▄████      ████▄
  ▄████        ████▄
 █████          █████
▀████▄          ▄████▀
  ▀████▄▄▄▄   ▄████▀
    ▀████▀  ▄████▀
LISK
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█▄            ▄█▄
   █████          █████
  ███████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███████
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄██████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████ ▀▀█████████████████
██████████     ▀▀█████████████
██████████         ▀▀█████████
██████████         ▄▄█████████
██████████     ▄▄█████████████
██████████ ▄▄█████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
 ▀██████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████▀    ███████
██████████  ▄██████████
██████████  ███████████
████████      ▄████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
██████████  ███████████
 █████████████████████
  ▀▀███████████████▀▀
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 08:23:43 PM

The bot logs in with user name, make a new post with the lovely pictures  Wink and does log off.

oh yay, the awesome waves.support lol Tongue
the same high support-level as in their Discord channel... hundreds of users online, but a ghosttown on the part of Waves-team. Posting "ETH giveaway" scam-links there? No problem. Imo unbelievable, this "we don't give a flying f*ck"-feeling from WavesHQ-side towards their investors everywhere. 💩

Hey there! Could you please clarify what threads on Discord are missing answers from the team? We'll sort it out!
Waves.support

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 08:24:08 PM

When do you repair deposit on OKEx?

Hey! What's the exact problem on OKEx?
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: