Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How hard it is to Rank up?  (Read 638 times)
Woterry (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:23:39 PM
Merited by TMAN (2)

I think all of the newbies here will answer “really really hard”...

Let me tell you something. I started joining bitcointalk ever since this new merit system was implemented. So you can probably call me as one of the “lucky” ones starting with zero merits in our pockets. The key is to research well, learn about how the world of crypto works, and learn how the system here works. By then I wasn’t that sure that I have a future here, but here I am now.

My rank is not that high, but let me tell you something. For each time you rank up, you will be so proud of yourself and so excited to get to the next rank. And everything else will follow. With this merit system, you will strive to learn, research, and create quality posts for the benefit of the community. Yes it’s hard to earn merits, but it will mold you to strive for your best.

Instead of crying about how hard the new merit system is for the newbies, why not make it a strength for you to strive. That’s what i did. Good luck newbies, don’t give up. I’m so happy I was able to get this far. I just got ranked up today as a member, but as of now I still call myself a newbie, that’s what strives me to work hard here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Let me tell you something. I started joining bitcointalk ever since this new merit system was implemented. So you can probably call me as one of the “lucky” ones starting with zero merits in our pockets. The key is to research well, learn about how the world of crypto works, and learn how the system here works. By then I wasn’t that sure that I have a future here, but here I am now.

My rank is not that high, but let me tell you something. For each time you rank up, you will be so proud of yourself and so excited to get to the next rank. And everything else will follow. With this merit system, you will strive to learn, research, and create quality posts for the benefit of the community. Yes it’s hard to earn merits, but it will mold you to strive for your best.

Instead of crying about how hard the new merit system is for the newbies, why not make it a strength for you to strive. That’s what i did. Good luck newbies, don’t give up. I’m so happy I was able to get this far. I just got ranked up today as a member, but as of now I still call myself a newbie, that’s what strives me to work hard here.

The new system isn't here to prevent people to rank up if they want to learn and integrate, the system was implemented to prevent the torrent of shitposting pajeets coming here to fuck up the forum. Well done on the level up and I guarantee you won't struggle to keep levelling up if you keep up the good work bud.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Maksim Larov

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

This is Woterry merit status: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1770078
He receive 6 merit from Woterry (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1770078) with simple and nonsense posts.
This 2 member join the same signature campaign. This is not coincidence, Mod take a deep look at this 2 account, maybe the same owner, simple check ip.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

I think you're a really lucky guy Wink. Received 6 Merit from the same member in 11 March in few minutes for old posts don't really helpful from Feb. Beside you and creepyjas are being in the same bounty campaign. LOL

Don't know how other people think about this case but I feel it's really shady. Grin. Maybe DT member should take a look at this case

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

I think you're a really lucky guy Wink. Received 6 Merit from the same member in 11 March in few minutes for old posts don't really helpful from Feb. Beside you and creepyjas are being in the same bounty campaign. LOL

Don't know how other people think about this case but I feel it's really shady. Grin. Maybe DT member should take a look at this case

Feel free to investigate. Is it not allowed here to be helped by a friend? And also join campaigns together? I’m just a newbie and my friend has a lot of experience. And FYI, have you read my thread that was merited? Feel free to check our IPs. I’d like to see where your sarcasm leads you to.

Maksim Larov

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

As i post above, this 2 account is from one person. He farms account.
creepyjas (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=959979) is Sr.member and has 250 merit. But he only give away 9 merit? 6 of that to Woterry? His merit status here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=959979
He is not like a person who willing to give away merit to who deserve it. His last post statistic show he always stay in ANN Announcements (Altcoins) board.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=959979;sa=showPosts;start=20
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

It's funny cause you're actually doing the exact opposite of these people which are "begging for merits", but are indirectly by "not begging for merits" hoping that you get merits. Honestly it seems a bit hypocritical to me, all these posts that you're making.

Why else would you keep hammering on "earning" merit?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032044.msg31186281#msg31186281
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3004840.msg30899965#msg30899965
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3003801.msg30899454#msg30899454

It seems that you've done a pretty good job so far earning your merits by high-horsing people who are indirectly begging for merit. Oh wait..  Wink

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

The new system isn't here to prevent people to rank up if they want to learn and integrate, the system was implemented to prevent the torrent of shitposting pajeets coming here to fuck up the forum. Well done on the level up and I guarantee you won't struggle to keep levelling up if you keep up the good work bud.

Thank you so much good sir. I really worked hard everyday for this as I wanted to achieve a lot like my friends who also worked hard here to help their families and their parents. Really want to showcase what I’ve got and prove everyone that I’m something.

KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

Feel free to investigate. Is it not allowed here to be helped by a friend? And also join campaigns together? I’m just a newbie and my friend has a lot of experience. And FYI, have you read my thread that was merited? Feel free to check our IPs. I’d like to see where your sarcasm leads you to.
I don't know. But I can see a lot of members tagged with the same reason like this  Roll Eyes. You no need a hand from your friend if your posts are good enough to be merited.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162720.msg32707628#msg32707628

I think you should take a look at this one. These guys also said that they're friend in real life but still tagged. LOL

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

As i post above, this 2 account is from one person. He farms account.
creepyjas (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=959979) is Sr.member and has 250 merit. But he only give away 9 merit? 6 of that to Woterry? His merit status here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=959979
He is not like a person who willing to give away merit to who deserve it. His last post statistic show he always stay in ANN Announcements (Altcoins) board.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=959979;sa=showPosts;start=20

Like I said, feel free to check our IPs. I think a friend meriting high quality posts from a friend is better than buying merits or creating multiple accounts to get one right? Feel free to acuse. I’m not aware that it’s in the rules stating “Helping a friend is not allowed here”.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

It's funny cause you're actually doing the exact opposite of these people which are "begging for merits", but are indirectly by "not begging for merits" hoping that you get merits. Honestly it seems a bit hypocritical to me, all these posts that you're making.

Why else would you keep hammering on "earning" merit?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3032044.msg31186281#msg31186281
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3004840.msg30899965#msg30899965
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3003801.msg30899454#msg30899454

It seems that you've done a pretty good job so far earning your merits by high-horsing people who are indirectly begging for merit. Oh wait..  Wink

I appreciate your time to take a look at my posts and criticize them. I don’t know about you but before you judge someone, you must know their back story. I personally studied how the merit system works for us newbies since that’s our main problem as of the moment since merit system is just newly implemented when I started. Just saying what’s in the heart man. Have a great day.

Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

Half of your merit is from a friend, that does not count as  merit from

The key is to research well, learn about how the world of crypto works, and learn how the system here works

That is getting around the merit system by asking a friend to give you merits. Your lucky cause you got friend with s-merits. You can't brag you ranked up, you ranked up because a friend donated some merits.
Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

I don't know. But I can see a lot of members tagged with the same reason like this  Roll Eyes. You no need a hand from your friend if your posts are good enough to be merited.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3162720.msg32707628#msg32707628

I think you should take a look at this one. These guys also said that they're friend in real life but still tagged. LOL

I’ve seen a lot of your posts there about account related people and other accounts accused of being owned by a single pilot. But before you judge, investigate much further. Some of those people are not owned by a single person but innocent. Have you even read the thread that was merited by my friend. That was the post that really caught his attention. We’re here, taking our bitcointalk seriously. Giving efforts like it’s our real job. Then you’d go around accusing people right away if there’s a connection between 2 accounts? My friend asked me to join my first bounty campaign with him. I was so excited until you showed up to accuse and judge us. Feel free to investigate. Even our wallets are purely authenticated.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

Half of your merit is from a friend, that does not count as  merit from

The key is to research well, learn about how the world of crypto works, and learn how the system here works

That is getting around the merit system by asking a friend to give you merits. Your lucky cause you got friend with s-merits. You can't brag you ranked up, you ranked up because a friend donated some merits.

Well I didn’t asked for merits tho. He saw my post, was proud of it considering I’m posting quality posts like I’m not a newbie. If my friend really wanted to give me merits, he could’ve done it as soon as I posted my first thread then. And he could’ve merited all of my posts then. Have you read my thread that was merited good sir? If not don’t judge just yet.

Woterry (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

well try to do the sam as what you have done in obtaining merits. thank you for opening this thread and give us thw idea to obtain merit.

You’re welcome good sir. And feel free to encourage other people to join our community as well. That would really benefit the world of cryptocurrency. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

This Forum's already running messy because of these nonstop topics about Merits. A day will not be completed without a thread about Merit not to be created. Why do people always need to talk about Merits? Can you people just can't move on and accept the fact that this System is only implemented to improve our Forum?,  but what? Instead of improving our Forum, it seems like we are dragging it down because of these nonsense, repeatedly, blablah topic.

People always worries about getting Merit. Why don't you guys just keep doing what you were doing before, the things you were doing before Merit has been implemented. If your posts really deserves Merit, then you don't need to beg for it (I'm now talking to everyone). If you people think that your doing good then you don't have to prove yourselves. Just keep being YOU. Then if you think that you need some improvement then improve yourselves, that's so simple. You can't be able to teach other people what to do if you can't even teach yourselves in the first place.

All I'm telling is, just have confident to yourselves, no one will hesitate to give you a Merit if you really deserves it.

Merit System is implemented not to drag down our Forum. It is implemented not just to improve this Forum, but also to Improve ourselves .

404 Not Found
Inzanne

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

we  all know thats its hard to rank up with this new merit system but,  thats what keeps me trying to rank up the challenge , thats what keeps us defying our selves by improving after every post we publish.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:26:02 AM

it is so hard people with higher ranks are bz doing campaign they are forgetting us
We're not forgetting a thing.  You are intentionally being denied merit because none of you can write proper English.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:33:00 AM

But still shitposting is not prevented. I think the main purpose of the merit system is to prevent shitposter to become high rank. Imagine many high ranks nowadays are posting nonsense and talk like a newbie. This shitposter high rank is the product of account sales and the potential activity features of this forum. I hope that they will start to fadeaway after this merit system implementation and actively tagging of DT for shitposter. This really helps to destroy those bought account. 

Bachelorrd

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:43:27 AM

But still shitposting is not prevented. I think the main purpose of the merit system is to prevent shitposter to become high rank. Imagine many high ranks nowadays are posting nonsense and talk like a newbie. This shitposter high rank is the product of account sales and the potential activity features of this forum. I hope that they will start to fadeaway after this merit system implementation and actively tagging of DT for shitposter. This really helps to destroy those bought account. 

I think they have evolve.  Cheesy

I had seen more and more rubbish threads and post. At first glance, you'll think its well thought. But as you start reading it, its just another garbage post made longer to disguise as a well written post. *sigh  Cry

Fighting against Inequality!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: