Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: day trading for quick profit  (Read 2260 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Hello any suggestion for trade every day and make good profit ? like 50$ day.
i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?
I will also choose to do day trading, I think it is much better than we wait too long. I also do that and think that we can get a quick profit. getting a little profit is better as long as we can get it constantly, it will help us make money every day. Yes quick action will also reduce the risk because we would think that if we get a profit margin of 10 $ then we will sell it. Everyone must have their own way. each strategy will determine the results to be obtained.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

i think the best pair are BTC USDT ? is possible to trade only this or need difference the crypto ?

The fixed profit of 50$ would depend of how much your initial capital would be, the lesser the capital, the higher the risk. During this bear market, even the charts would confuse you and let's you enter even you got confirmations that would result consecutive losses, like me.  Grin
The higher the capital the higher the risk and not the other way round, although more capital gives you an edge to play with little in the midst of many than just having very little. Normally, you should not be trading without having any knowledge at all on how to trade and have good strategies. As long as you do not have that, you will only end up making shit load of mistakes instead of making shit load of profit whether it is a bull or bear market.

I am too curious to know how often you will be ready to refill your capital of $50 ? Because limiting capital at $50 must be a great idea but when day trading is very dangerous one to wipe out our capital completely hence we must have a strategy for refilling too.
saberibm3

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

Dobt trade daily that's a risky factor. But its suits you if you are a pro at it
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

Yes it is a quick profit and a quick loss, it is like gambling, wherein you are putting your money at risk. Sometimes you loss and sometimes you win. But the best thing in trading is patience because the common characteristic of crypto coin is like a bouncing ball, "up and down". Better wait the time to bounce back in able to earn profit:)

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

Making $50 consecutively on a daily basis maybe some that will not come to reality because you are not that one controlling the market value of Bitcoin and other altcoins. Although some even make more than the said amount but not on a regular basis. So be careful of your anxiety to make quick return on your investment for that may lead to heavy lost of capital.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

it is very difficult because day trading has a big risk, you will not make profit forever with day trading, one day you will lose, so dont do it

I do not agree. From my trading experience on the stock exchange, day trading and exit from paper at the end of the trade, pressures are greater than long-term investments. It's already work every minute, responsibility, comprehensiveness. And did not buy and forgot.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

I believe you should not trade at this time, the price of bitcoin at the moment is very strong and will lead to altcoin decrease, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to $ 7300 mark today, so you can buy bitcoin at that landmark for commercial purposes. Bitcoin prices are volatile, so plan and be careful when trading altcoin.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

I believe you should not trade at this time, the price of bitcoin at the moment is very strong and will lead to altcoin decrease, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to $ 7300 mark today, so you can buy bitcoin at that landmark for commercial purposes. Bitcoin prices are volatile, so plan and be careful when trading altcoin.

I guarantee that your analysis is wrong. There is absolutely no indicator to give belief that Bitcoin will drop almost 10% by today. Yes, we might have seen a 4% drop to $7,800 but we have already risen back past $7950.

For people looking to make a quick profit, just wait until the next bull run, once you see bitcoin gain 5%, get in quick and sell at 10% profit. These tend to happen roughly monthly so you don't have too long to wait.
Cyanics

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

Every advantageous thkngs has its own disadvantages you need to be aware of those first
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Day trading is fine to do anytime as long as you have different coins, try to pick coins that increase even a little then just buyback when it decrease. It will just depend if we will get that timing for such coin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:08:21 AM

I don't think day trading will help you that much because it is very risky. The assurance that you will earn is a 50:50 ratio. And I think you have to change your expected earning and the capital you have.The only allowed number of coin to trade is one and if you are really interested to do day trading, you really have to invest more. Meaning, in a day to day basis, you have to invest more coins. Then, your 50$ target is so high. I'm not saying that you are not capable of reaching that but, mate you have to be mindful.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
saturn.network

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

Team Saturn

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:13:18 AM

Day trading is bonkers when it comes to making a profit! Too hard my friend Smiley invest in crypto trading bot maybe?

Saturn Network (https://www.saturn.network) Decentralized Exchange. Peer to peer trading. Token Listing Free and Automated.
ThanhTuanBKC123

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

you will not make profit forever with day trading, one day you will lose, so dont do it
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:25:15 AM

Yes no doubt,But not too easy and no one can earn alot its total depend upon the sills you have and how deeply you know about the market and coins.Being successful day trader choose the coins having high trade volume then chances to earn high daily basis.
choosing a coin with a large volume is very potential we do daily trading, because we can easily benefit there, and the problme now is a market that is still not good, for us to do daily trading, and can lead to losses
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

Its not enough amount to earn quickly on daily basis,More investment more rate of return. Low amount just wastage of time and need more effort to safe it from loosing,Because there is high volatility and chances to lose money and low amount meant you are bound to buy one coin but more investment allow to invest in other different coins.

sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

yes its possible to trade only one coin. But to get this $50 daily im bot sure you can have it . Even professional traders experience to lose like what is happening now in the market.
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

Every advantageous thkngs has its own disadvantages you need to be aware of those first
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

yes you are right daily trading is very good and very fast to get profit but I think daily trading actually has a very high risk because the assets you have may be stuck at a very high price.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

I also want to earn from day trading, but firstly I am aimed to gain at least 30 thousand dollars for this kind of activity. There is no sense to play like 500-1000 $, just wasting of time
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

See if you are trying first time for day trading then i will say that day trading has become more diffucult these days as market is witnessing fluctuations with pumps and dumps.But still with your knowledge and trading signals you can make profits but it's not fixed that you can make $50 per day.The amount can be low or high depending upon the market.So decide this prior investing your amounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: