Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

I can’t put that amount in but if I put 0.01640 doesn’t hv me an invalid msg

Do submit a ticket on the issue or visit our support telegram at https://t.me/powerloansupport

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

4 hours ago we have launched our Pre-ICO stage. Within the first 2 hour, we have achieved tokensale of up to 58.15% from early depositors. The system have been opened for new deposits from 12PM onward. We would like to thank you for your support.

The ICO itself did not go perfectly, there were some hickups, but our team manage to fix it within 30 minutes. It was due to 2 users (have been blocked) trying to hack our front-end. This resulted with errors to our balance supply for Pre-ICO and Tokens sold. It is just a cosmetic error, and none of the injection have got into our database. Our team is now working hard to secure the system further and harden the front-end.

Our Pre-ICO will run 7 days. Within the next 7 days, we appreciate your help to introduce Powerloan to your friends, family or acquantances. This will allow them to own Powerloan at it's lowest price of $0.50 with 30% bonus airdrop at the end of round.

Airdrop bonus will be allocated on 12th May 2018. Referral purchases, will be allocated on 6th June at completion of ICO.

Hopefully with your help and our team's continuous aggresive marketing, we will be able to close the Pre-ICO stage and move to Stage 1 to Stage 3 where we will gradually increase the value of our tokens.

We have updated our website with a progress bar. Now everyone can check our progress in all ICO stages.

The Powerloan Team
Good to see that the team is slowly progressing towards the ultimate goal. I hope the pre ico sale really does well and gains popularity. Always nice to see the team bringing updates
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

A project that promises you should not miss this opportunity. Join and own your own stock. The project has a good perspective among other projects as well as a very good advertising campaign. Which has a very good team. With a strong team this is definitely a successful project this year.
Yes, absolutely the platform has get the very innovative as well as a hardworking team which is continuously putting efforts to make the project  hugely successful. And developers are also coming with new marketing strategies which can really help the project to attract investors toward the project. Due to this teams efforts project will succeed soon.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

4 hours ago we have launched our Pre-ICO stage. Within the first 2 hour, we have achieved tokensale of up to 58.15% from early depositors. The system have been opened for new deposits from 12PM onward. We would like to thank you for your support.

The ICO itself did not go perfectly, there were some hickups, but our team manage to fix it within 30 minutes. It was due to 2 users (have been blocked) trying to hack our front-end. This resulted with errors to our balance supply for Pre-ICO and Tokens sold. It is just a cosmetic error, and none of the injection have got into our database. Our team is now working hard to secure the system further and harden the front-end.

Our Pre-ICO will run 7 days. Within the next 7 days, we appreciate your help to introduce Powerloan to your friends, family or acquantances. This will allow them to own Powerloan at it's lowest price of $0.50 with 30% bonus airdrop at the end of round.

Airdrop bonus will be allocated on 12th May 2018. Referral purchases, will be allocated on 6th June at completion of ICO.

Hopefully with your help and our team's continuous aggresive marketing, we will be able to close the Pre-ICO stage and move to Stage 1 to Stage 3 where we will gradually increase the value of our tokens.

We have updated our website with a progress bar. Now everyone can check our progress in all ICO stages.

The Powerloan Team
This is very good news for project. I hope the pre ICO will complete successfully.As you said that nowdays many people want to hack the syestms so i hope the devlopers will provide us the more secure system.
I agree mate, a good news to everyone. The ICO had run smoothly and guess what almost half have been achieved within 2 hours. We can say that Powerloan have a many supporters.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
This is very good news for project. I hope the pre ICO will complete successfully.As you said that nowdays many people want to hack the syestms so i hope the devlopers will provide us the more secure system.
I agree mate, a good news to everyone. The ICO had run smoothly and guess what almost half have been achieved within 2 hours. We can say that Powerloan have a many supporters.
Powerloan is really a great projwct which they have many members that supporting them, also the team are very active. I can see that Powerloan will be successful. Thanks for the update!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
Very good update, i myself have satisfy about Power Loan Bounty. Especially about Johan - Power Loan community manager, he is a so kindly.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:32 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
Very good update, i myself have satisfy about Power Loan Bounty. Especially about Johan - Power Loan community manager, he is a so kindly.
Achieving 58% with in four hours is really admiring with this we can understand how potentially the participants are interested with the project as they are also interested to avail 30% discount at the initial level.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:24:10 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team

I think the project team are  already  noticed that issues ,and im sure they are now planning and constructing solution to resolve all kind of issues soon.But its nice, that we supporters are trying to rise common issues so that the team can prepare solution if ever that will happen.Legal aspects are very serious issues,but hoping that the team members are all ready to solve and answer regarding this matter.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

My opinion is that we're all too spoiled with magical promisses and can't really see when the project is going to make it happen. But in this case, seing the team working so hard, you can already tell that the project is likely to take off and show powerful results in the nearest future.
Yes, you have a point mate. Magical promises need to be clarify before you invest but I can assure you as days pass the project team is working verygood and hard for more public success. They have announced their project updates and answers inquiries and clarifications through telagram.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
With this kind of update, it only shows that the team PowerLoan are always committed to solved any problems encountered and find effective ways especially on their scurity system where it all matter most. Hopefully, they will be able to improved their security system so that investors will satisfied about thier investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

My opinion is that we're all too spoiled with magical promisses and can't really see when the project is going to make it happen. But in this case, seing the team working so hard, you can already tell that the project is likely to take off and show powerful results in the nearest future.

Well said, it's just that all are spoiled by those incredible gains from last year. Everybody thinks that your couple magically turn into a million with every project.
It takes time and whole things have changed if they havent noticed is more systematic and logic than the previous year thats mostly hype

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
With this kind of update, it only shows that the team PowerLoan are always committed to solved any problems encountered and find effective ways especially on their scurity system where it all matter most. Hopefully, they will be able to improved their security system so that investors will satisfied about thier investments.
This is really incredible they are achieving great records in a very short time and there may be more participants who are actually wishing to avail the discounts so grabbing the opportunity at the initial level without missing it.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
This is really incredible they are achieving great records in a very short time and there may be more participants who are actually wishing to avail the discounts so grabbing the opportunity at the initial level without missing it.
It is amazing to see such response in favour of the project. They have really achieved great success and they will continue to do so I believe. It is also good to see the team realize their mistakes and work on it. good Job!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
It is amazing to see such response in favour of the project. They have really achieved great success and they will continue to do so I believe. It is also good to see the team realize their mistakes and work on it. good Job!

And what are those mistakes that they have realize? Do you mean they already handle the previous FUDS that have been going around in this thread?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team

And what are those mistakes that they have realize? Do you mean they already handle the previous FUDS that have been going around in this thread?
Yeah, never heard of major mistakes coming from the team that affected the project in the past weeks, maybe state it here, so that we won't just randomly think of any problem. Anyways, thanks for the team about this update for the project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team

And how can we know that this tracking systems on ICO Websites are true?  For 10 years I bought a car with 25k km. I was very happy because the car was 7 years old and I thought the previous owner did not drive too much. But as I bring the car 6 months later to inspection, they told me that they changed the km counter of the car...
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:15:18 AM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team
Thanks for this update admin, this can really help a lot of people out there that are planning to support this project. If the community helping the project can maintain its support, no doubt that the Pre-ICO stage can move to stage 1 to 3 Smiley
This referral program helps better for the project to refer our friends and gain more investors into the platform this opportunity helps better for all the supporters to actively utilize their marketing skills.
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:39:03 AM

Official Announcement

Dear Valued Investor,

The Powerloan Team

And how can we know that this tracking systems on ICO Websites are true?  For 10 years I bought a car with 25k km. I was very happy because the car was 7 years old and I thought the previous owner did not drive too much. But as I bring the car 6 months later to inspection, they told me that they changed the km counter of the car...

You can check our progress periodic or make your own deposit to find if the counter is true. There is no intervention into the numbers provided as we only expand and increase our marketing. Marketing is in phases -  Deposit Phase, Before Pre-ICO, During Pre-ICO, and ICO round marketing strategies have been put in place.

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
Diom.click

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:28:12 AM

There are many micro lending projects in crypto world, i'll review this one too but i can say that your bonuses is very good.

And it's not just the bonuses. Powerloan has plenty of programs and competitions that trully engage members in helping the project success. And don't forget the main green energy concept as well.
Ilya.miy

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:29:14 AM

Pre-ICO definitely wouldn't last long!
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: