Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

I'll stay tuned. For me it is very interesting project
Yes, indeed. This is a very interesting project because they already have so many supporters that really wanted to support the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

PRE-ICO DAY 3 UPDATE

Our Current Pre-ICO Status
Pre-ICO progress: 83.87%
Total registered user: 19,084
Total BTC deposited: > 80.14
Total POWL sold: >1,258,069

Last chance to buy Powerloan Pre-ICO at $0.50 + 30% Airdrop Bonus. Less than 250,000 POWL tokens left on Pre-ICO.

Thank you for your support.
interesting, have complete so much, i think it is a great success.
i will follow the projects.
The team are very impressive on handling the pre-sale of their token sales. They have sold over 1Millions tokens and they are nearly to be sold out which will be a good achievements so far for the PowerLoan team. Hopefully, it will continue in the coming days so that we can have experienced on how to gain big profits by using this lending company.

Team were doing excellent works and have a better strategy because of what they achieved right now. I should also expect to see more investors to participate in their nearly ending pre-ICO. The platform looks also have a nice offer which it can really give many benefits to the users when it comes to earning profits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
You are right. That means Powerloan have many supporters that waiting for the pre-sale. The project had a big community which gives the project a great future.
I am in a pleasant shock that in such a short time the team has already achieved such results. This is very commendable and I'm sorry that this project has gone wrong.
the development team is really very diligent about the development of the project and now we can see the results of this work. If the team moves in this direction, they will necessarily achieve success.
This means that the team are working hard to gain more achievement for the project. Powerloan really have many supporters and investors.
This makes the project more commendable since they are giving us good performance and they are giving the members a good quality service.
We cannot surely comment on the service of the platform. On paper it does look promising with attractive features. We will have to wait till the final launch to see how the project actually functions.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

Yes, indeed. This is a very interesting project because they already have so many supporters that really wanted to support the project.

I agree, this project is good to keep track because of the positive outcome they have. It can be seen through the number of persons who supported this project.It is also usable because it can help a lot and it is profitable.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

I agree, this project is good to keep track because of the positive outcome they have. It can be seen through the number of persons who supported this project.It is also usable because it can help a lot and it is profitable.

I agree, the project is running for a while now and they already made some good improvements now, also this project already earned more investors and active community.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

Very interesting to take part in the project, I suppose there will be a huge profit

You are right, but before it happened we really need to support this project and also help them to become more popular to be able to attract more investors and hope that they will earn good profit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

Yes, let's keep an eye with this project because I really have a strong feeling that powerloan will make its way to success very soon. We just need to trust them and support them.

kazachka

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

Thank you for showing interest.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

Yes, let's keep an eye with this project because I really have a strong feeling that powerloan will make its way to success very soon. We just need to trust them and support them.

Powerloan seems surprised us with their achievement and this will definitely be have a better outcome. Lending platform really seems very effective because their product are digital assets which it is easy to manage. Also, their offer were seems to fair and hopefully we can see more development about their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

Pre-ICO Day 3 Update No. 2

We have just reached our most registered user in a day today. Thank you for sharing and supporting Powerloan. We are now getting a lot of attention and officially HOT!.

Our Current Pre-ICO Status
Pre-ICO progress: 87.67%
Total registered user: 21,411
Total BTC deposited: > 83.77
Total POWL sold: >1,315,079

Last chance to buy POWL token in Pre-ICO as we’re getting near to the end of our Pre-ICO with only 180,000 POWL tokens remaining. In the next 48 hour, our Pre-ICO should end. There’s no better time to get your referrals in or top-up on your tokens.

At the end of Pre-ICO, ICO Round 1 would start 3 days after. The team will take a day of rest in between for the coming marathon.

The Powerloan Team

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

Powerloan seems surprised us with their achievement and this will definitely be have a better outcome. Lending platform really seems very effective because their product are digital assets which it is easy to manage. Also, their offer were seems to fair and hopefully we can see more development about their platform.
There are so many progressive actions and positive progress of the Powerloan that is now here in the words of the crypto people. Hopefully that the team Powerloan will keep kicking here and make more great outcomes for the better lending community through the use and implementation of the PowerLoan project.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

There are many micro lending projects in crypto world, i'll review this one too but i can say that your bonuses is very good.

It's a huge business and I think several projects can co-exist given the tremendous size of the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
compro01

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

Well this project make their own way of strategy having a promo to make this project attractive by those investors.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Incredible news. Only opened the pre-sale of tokens and already fulfilled 58%. I'm glad that your project has been so popular with inesters and users who also buy tokens. It's good that so many people support the project!
You are right. That means Powerloan have many supporters that waiting for the pre-sale. The project had a big community which gives the project a great future.
I am in a pleasant shock that in such a short time the team has already achieved such results. This is very commendable and I'm sorry that this project has gone wrong.
the development team is really very diligent about the development of the project and now we can see the results of this work. If the team moves in this direction, they will necessarily achieve success.
This means that the team are working hard to gain more achievement for the project. Powerloan really have many supporters and investors.
This makes the project more commendable since they are giving us good performance and they are giving the members a good quality service.
We cannot surely comment on the service of the platform. On paper it does look promising with attractive features. We will have to wait till the final launch to see how the project actually functions.

On paper most projects sound like they'll be the next google or microsoft, in reality they all the are the same using the same list of shitty ideas
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

The promissed store of value is so appealing! Sure that thanks to Powerloan we can multiply the investments.

We don't have a softcap. We are launching regardless what we collect. This already exceed our expectation of 1 million token within 1 month.
Wow that not a bad campaign at all and i really hope you collect enough because these day even listing on exchange can make the project not very effective

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:11:35 PM

Yes, the project looks profitable as well as helpful. The project is based on great idea. Also the team behind the project are very innovative and always trying to do different things and looking for take major actions towards the project which will definitely help the project. That's the reason so many investors are started supporting to this project.

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

Yeah, you're right but somehow the team and their project should be competitive enough among others. I'm just hoping also that they will able to pursue on some possible difficulties that they may encounter as I believe this project have a great chance to success that can be benefited by many here in crypto currency community.

That's where you should start your analysis of the project hm? Find out whether you think that the team can compete with other teams in the same area.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

Yeah, you're right but somehow the team and their project should be competitive enough among others. I'm just hoping also that they will able to pursue on some possible difficulties that they may encounter as I believe this project have a great chance to success that can be benefited by many here in crypto currency community.

That's where you should start your analysis of the project hm? Find out whether you think that the team can compete with other teams in the same area.
Not only the other area, team should be able to analyze the competitors challenges and advanced technologies opposite parties are adapted and we should also embrace and enhance to new versions.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

Yes the team has that potential to compete with other teams in their area and also i think that they can attract a good amount of investors with their skills which would then prove much profitable.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Yes the team has that potential to compete with other teams in their area and also i think that they can attract a good amount of investors with their skills which would then prove much profitable.
Yes, there are a lot of competitors in the field of this project and the team should handle each problem and competitor properly for a well settled future with immense profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: