Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13258 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Powerloan is a crypto lending program aimed at becoming a store-of-value token. Owner of Powerloan Coin or POWL, is able to stake it in a micro-loan to earn daily interest until the loan duration matures.

Yes, the features of this project can surely attract many investors to try this. I just really hope that this project can reach success in the near future. Looking forward for more updates about powerloan.
This project can surely reach great success as we can see exciting features about powerload and i would insist you to stay close to their project because anytime they can give an important update regarding the project developement.
I also believe that if this project will be a big success, I see the readiness of this team seems to be able to run optimally especially in support of this good concept can attract many investors to come to support this project.

The powerloan really needs to be more active in updating us about the latest developments. So that many investors will be encourage to join if they will see that the team members are very active.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

END OF PRE-ICO

Dear Valued Investors,

We are proud to announce the closing of the Powerloan Pre-ICO stage. Powerloan Pre-ICO have been running since 5th May 2018 10AM UTC. We have completed the sale of 1,499,999.94767 POWL token in 4 days 3 hour and 20 minutes.  We would like to thank everyone for your support.

As we close the first chapter of tokensale, Stage 1 of Powerloan ICO will start on 12th May 2018. During stage 1, POWL tokens will be sold at $0.75 each with a bonus airdrop of 15% at the end of round. The next 3 ICO stages will run back to back, once a stage is completed, the next will start. Our hardstop on all ICO activities will be on 5th June 2018.

During this period of break, our team will be allocating bonuses for your Pre-ICO purchases. There are also fun activities arranged for our telegram group such as contest, activities and reward. Do participate, get your friends to join in and lets have some fun and win some prizes.

Again, our success is due to your support. Congratulations to everyone.

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team
Worthy result for the worthy project. It is obvious that the platform was credible much still even at this stage. It is excellent and the project will only continue to gain steam, as on me.
Even i guess that the project has reached some great achievement untill now and it would surely continue to do so in the upcoming future too so no doubt that it is going to turn great ahead.

Well, they have been handled correctly and definitely it will give them a positive effect. Lending platform seems very effective and this is why this project gain some good achievements. Hoping to see more updates about their latest activity.

Bitconnect, Davor, etc have proven that Lending platforms are NOT very effective. They quickly burnout from the pyramid burning the newer peeps
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Powerloan is a crypto lending program aimed at becoming a store-of-value token. Owner of Powerloan Coin or POWL, is able to stake it in a micro-loan to earn daily interest until the loan duration matures.

Yes, the features of this project can surely attract many investors to try this. I just really hope that this project can reach success in the near future. Looking forward for more updates about powerloan.
This project can surely reach great success as we can see exciting features about powerload and i would insist you to stay close to their project because anytime they can give an important update regarding the project developement.
I also believe that if this project will be a big success, I see the readiness of this team seems to be able to run optimally especially in support of this good concept can attract many investors to come to support this project.
The project has already attracted a huge amount of traffic on their platform and the more is coming on its way. This project is turning great slowly and steadily and hope that it could really turn the best in the future too.
There was loads of investors and huge traffic now for the powerloan platform how about the safety parameters, we could see many hackers and fraudulent activities now a days, any measures taken in power loan project?
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

END OF PRE-ICO

Dear Valued Investors,

We are proud to announce the closing of the Powerloan Pre-ICO stage. Powerloan Pre-ICO have been running since 5th May 2018 10AM UTC. We have completed the sale of 1,499,999.94767 POWL token in 4 days 3 hour and 20 minutes.  We would like to thank everyone for your support.

As we close the first chapter of tokensale, Stage 1 of Powerloan ICO will start on 12th May 2018. During stage 1, POWL tokens will be sold at $0.75 each with a bonus airdrop of 15% at the end of round. The next 3 ICO stages will run back to back, once a stage is completed, the next will start. Our hardstop on all ICO activities will be on 5th June 2018.

During this period of break, our team will be allocating bonuses for your Pre-ICO purchases. There are also fun activities arranged for our telegram group such as contest, activities and reward. Do participate, get your friends to join in and lets have some fun and win some prizes.

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team
Worthy result for the worthy project. It is obvious that the platform was credible much still even at this stage. It is excellent and the project will only continue to gain steam, as on me.
Even i guess that the project has reached some great achievement untill now and it would surely continue to do so in the upcoming future too so no doubt that it is going to turn great ahead.

Well, they have been handled correctly and definitely it will give them a positive effect. Lending platform seems very effective and this is why this project gain some good achievements. Hoping to see more updates about their latest activity.

Bitconnect, Davor, etc have proven that Lending platforms are NOT very effective. They quickly burnout from the pyramid burning the newer peeps
This is indeed so. I think that if the team wants to win investor confidence, it should become more open. I hope the developer understands this.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

For a new team you have so many good strategies! Wish you luck!!!

This is really needed to possibly achieve success very soon. The team needs to have good strategies to attract many members to invest and also gather more supporters that will help the project.
Yes, the team is working really hard to make new strategies which can help the platform to attract more investors. And they are looking forward to making major changes in a project which will help the project for its growth. due to this things very soon the many investors will come forward to make an investment here.

The best strategy is to have a great platform right? They should develop the best software possible and give potential investors a chance to have a look.
Actually there is nothing to develop a software for this project as even they can develop a better platform which would then make this project get a huge traffic ahead but also a better software can lead a good way for this project.

Hm what do you mean? Of course this is all about software. Bitcoin is a software protocol. This platform is going to be a software protocol.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

The project has already attracted a huge amount of traffic on their platform and the more is coming on its way. This project is turning great slowly and steadily and hope that it could really turn the best in the future too.
There was loads of investors and huge traffic now for the powerloan platform how about the safety parameters, we could see many hackers and fraudulent activities now a days, any measures taken in power loan project?
Well taking measure in security is a must for the project to grow immensely as if there are any issues with the security I am sure many investors and users would back out of the platform. I just hope they have adequate security to protect there users and platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:58:42 PM

The powerloan really needs to be more active in updating us about the latest developments. So that many investors will be encourage to join if they will see that the team members are very active.
Yes, actually if they always stay active and try to provide each and every helpful update then the project will become successful to attract more investors towards the project. And this kind of activeness will help the project to increase their popularity.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

Yes, actually if they always stay active and try to provide each and every helpful update then the project will become successful to attract more investors towards the project. And this kind of activeness will help the project to increase their popularity.
Providing these updates you're referring to can somehow show transparency towards the people here at the community. By that, it can really boost how people trust and support the project more.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

Well taking measure in security is a must for the project to grow immensely as if there are any issues with the security I am sure many investors and users would back out of the platform. I just hope they have adequate security to protect there users and platform.
In such project it is very important to create the ideal system of protection as means on purses of users will be long stored for receiving profit. Therefore accounts will be subject to breaking to a large extent.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:50:01 PM

Security is the number one priority for any ico in todays world. Hacks and attacks have really urged them to have a top notch security. The same applies for this platform.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

I do check the project daily too to get information from fellow bitcointalk users as well as updates from the project's team member. Would gladly nice to hear more good news on the upcoming development updates. Smiley
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

I really hope their updates and better features can help them succeed because they have good features to stay long in the game

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

END OF PRE-ICO

Dear Valued Investors,

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team

Lets just hope that it this project will not follow what other platform have done to their projects and i don't really think that it will fall down to the same result. That will also depend on the developer of the projects.
RobinReit

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

cool project, so active, got 108 pages of view
how to make an active campaign on bitcointalk?
looking for co-founder to help me manage bitcointalk campaign, reward $100k usd worth of token, when ico end
anyone want be my co-founder? private inbox me on bitcointalk or leave message at my thread, if i didn't saw your inbox
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

END OF PRE-ICO

Dear Valued Investors,

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team

yeah indeed,  I still do not understand why people still ICOs organize for Lending Platforms.  After Bitconnect issue, it is going to be very difficult to gain investors.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

yeah indeed,  I still do not understand why people still ICOs organize for Lending Platforms.  After Bitconnect issue, it is going to be very difficult to gain investors.
Honestly, Lending Platform if running not right - seem like be ponzi. Except you have good ecosystem beside Lending system.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

What is price of POWL token at this time? They still have 30% bonus for buy any amount token? And what is the minimum amount for make invest at Power Loan.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:23:07 AM

What is price of POWL token at this time? They still have 30% bonus for buy any amount token? And what is the minimum amount for make invest at Power Loan.
It is $0.75 each and yes you can gain 30% bonus by participating and availing the opportunity right now at the initial stage with power lending platform.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:06:07 AM

Honestly, Lending Platform if running not right - seem like be ponzi. Except you have good ecosystem beside Lending system.
We could experience no bugs and the operations with the platform are successful as we could execute all the transactions smoothly without any obstacles and the active community is available to reach out.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:06:24 AM

Power loan seems highly genuine and potential oriented project as we could see the outcome and deliverable they are actively playing a tremendous focus in the economy adapting to the new features bringing more opportunities.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: