Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13258 times)
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Once pre ico sells out our team will do an audit earlier and after that be sending out the bonus. yes it will definately be earlier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Probably the developer has ideas how to invest money, I hope the team will give more information about the ways of investing.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

Yes, the project has greater ability to become hugely successful in a limited period of time. And the team is taking the project very seriously right now and they taking every possible action which will help the project to move forwards towards the success. They are consistently making the best promotions of the platform and due to this things, the project will reach to on great heights after s specific time later.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Probably the developer has ideas how to invest money, I hope the team will give more information about the ways of investing.
This information helps better for all the participants who choose powerloan platform that will help to gain more ideas and knowledge to ultimately reap in a better way and gain good profits.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

Agree with you, mate. I guess they need to educate investors how to invest their Money and then suggest that it would be good if they will be investing on Powerloan project. Isn't that good suggestion?
yuisefb8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

Agree with you, mate. I guess they need to educate investors how to invest their Money and then suggest that it would be good if they will be investing on Powerloan project. Isn't that good suggestion?

Educating people can be the best marketing strategy that Powerloan lending can do. They need to do it as an approach for investors.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Educating people can be the best marketing strategy that Powerloan lending can do. They need to do it as an approach for investors.
Yeah it is a good idea, educating potential investors can create trust and Goodwill in the market and increase powerloan's popularity which in turn will attract more investors
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

What is price of POWL token at this time? They still have 30% bonus for buy any amount token? And what is the minimum amount for make invest at Power Loan.
It is $0.75 each and yes you can gain 30% bonus by participating and availing the opportunity right now at the initial stage with power lending platform.
For some any bonuses not an indicator at this stage because it is simpler to buy coins exchange later at dump.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:36:52 PM

It would be great if they would make some video presentations about the power loan and the procedures how to invest in an accurate manner that helps better to easily proceed making transactions.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

But I only noticed a small improvement with their marketing. Maybe they need to change their strategies and add some bonuses to be able to attract many investors to participate in this project.

Maybe for now, but they still have enough time to make some good plan about their strategy to grow more over time. Powerloan may face some problems but I think the team can handle this and they will definitely do more promotions to increased the number of investors to invest in their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

But I only noticed a small improvement with their marketing. Maybe they need to change their strategies and add some bonuses to be able to attract many investors to participate in this project.
I really hope they stay for a very long time and maybe maintain their features it will be great

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
Same here buddy. I will wait for more upcoming updates of the Powerloan project that has a lending platform that said to have a great impact for the whole crypto cureency community. Keep on proving us team what you can really make for the people that the investors will really be glad.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

24 hour from Powerloan ICO Stage 1

Here's whats happening at Powerloan:

1. Bonus allocation for Pre-ICO purchases (30% bonus) is now completed. Please check your balance.

2. ICO Round 1 will start in 24 hour (10AM UTC on 12th May) and will be priced at $0.75 for each POWL token. 15% Bonus airdrop will be given at end of round.

3. Powerloan lottery is now running. 15 prizes of 500 POWL token for any deposit of 0.005 BTC and above for the next 20 hour. Don't miss out on ICO Stage 1 and a chance to win more tokens.

4. MEME contest have received more than 50 submissions so far, it's a lot of fun. Do continue to send your funny stuff until the 15th May 2018.

6. Share Powerloan and talk Powerloan with everyone. We need your support to make ICO Stage 1 successful. Build your referrals and raise your daily referral lending interest. Powerloan chat is now a lot of fun, get your friends to join our chat at https://t.me/powerloanchat

Do not hesitate to contact the Powerloan team for any issues.

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team

Nice, this is really a great update about the status of powerloan now. The 15% bonus airdrop is still a good bonus for those who missed the pre-ico sale before. Good luck with your token sales now.
Indeed a great update for the project, the MEME contest sounds interesting to me Smiley Hoping I can join that one, but also it needs a great idea how to make a positive impact towards the project. Funny but effective MEME!
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:40:31 PM

24 hour from Powerloan ICO Stage 1

Here's whats happening at Powerloan:

1. Bonus allocation for Pre-ICO purchases (30% bonus) is now completed. Please check your balance.

2. ICO Round 1 will start in 24 hour (10AM UTC on 12th May) and will be priced at $0.75 for each POWL token. 15% Bonus airdrop will be given at end of round.

3. Powerloan lottery is now running. 15 prizes of 500 POWL token for any deposit of 0.005 BTC and above for the next 20 hour. Don't miss out on ICO Stage 1 and a chance to win more tokens.

4. MEME contest have received more than 50 submissions so far, it's a lot of fun. Do continue to send your funny stuff until the 15th May 2018.

6. Share Powerloan and talk Powerloan with everyone. We need your support to make ICO Stage 1 successful. Build your referrals and raise your daily referral lending interest. Powerloan chat is now a lot of fun, get your friends to join our chat at https://t.me/powerloanchat

Do not hesitate to contact the Powerloan team for any issues.

Thank you.

The Powerloan Team

Nice, this is really a great update about the status of powerloan now. The 15% bonus airdrop is still a good bonus for those who missed the pre-ico sale before. Good luck with your token sales now.
Indeed a great update for the project, the MEME contest sounds interesting to me Smiley Hoping I can join that one, but also it needs a great idea how to make a positive impact towards the project. Funny but effective MEME!
I myself like Powerloan lottery more than creat MEME, actually i don't know how to creat Meme Smiley. What is its? Look like #POWLToken??

MikesLeo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:45:32 PM

There was a lot of opportunities with the power loan where we can gain bonus with our participation also we can get the lotteries which is a incredible decision Dev team have taken which grabs the attention of more participants in the crypto community.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

What is price of POWL token at this time? They still have 30% bonus for buy any amount token? And what is the minimum amount for make invest at Power Loan.
It is $0.75 each and yes you can gain 30% bonus by participating and availing the opportunity right now at the initial stage with power lending platform.

You are wrong there mate the token price is 0.75$ per 1 piece but you are only gaining a +15% bonus not 30% from your investment and as of today the bonus will end tomorrow.
Yes, at next of their ICO stage, if i don't have any mistake, they will be $1.1 per POWL token price. The value of POWL will increasing.
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:08:59 AM

Powerloan adalah program peminjaman kripto yang bertujuan untuk menjadi token bernilai-toko. Keuntungan apa yang bisa di dapat oleh pemilik Powerloan & bagi peminjamnya ?

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:50:29 AM

Powerloan adalah program peminjaman kripto yang bertujuan untuk menjadi token bernilai-toko. Keuntungan apa yang bisa di dapat oleh pemilik Powerloan & bagi peminjamnya ?
This is not the appropriate thread for your language you can please do post in the right thread.
insultingo45271

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

PRE has a very good reward system, which is very attractive. No wonder this project is beginning to support so many people.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: