Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

I hope that the project has a good secured future, and I sincerely hope that if the project does not yet have such a future, the developers will do anything to fix it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

POWERLOAN ICO STAGE 1 IS NOW ON!
fine, now tell me, what is the minimum amount of investment available on sales? And what is the bonus percentage now available? How long will stage 1 last?

Stage 1 is about 15% sold. About 1.3million tokens left. ICO hardstop on 5th June.

Nice, the token sale is doing good now because of the bonus token. I am hoping that the powerloan project will be successful very soon. Looking forward for more updates.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!

Different? A lending platform offering as much as/more than BCC and the likes of Davor. I can't see any uniqueness at all in the project lmao
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

fine, now tell me, what is the minimum amount of investment available on sales? And what is the bonus percentage now available? How long will stage 1 last?

Stage 1 is about 15% sold. About 1.3million tokens left. ICO hardstop on 5th June.

Nice, the token sale is doing good now because of the bonus token. I am hoping that the powerloan project will be successful very soon. Looking forward for more updates.
I see good news, and it is not necessary to have a unique idea, just sometimes enough quality in something different to win the trust of users and investors
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

What about the presale? How much did you already sold on those rounds? It seems like you already have a huge sale for the first round of ICO with 15% progress, that's fantastic.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

I hope that the project has a good secured future, and I sincerely hope that if the project does not yet have such a future, the developers will do anything to fix it

The project will become successful if the team will never stop to develop it and improve this project. And also making powerloan features improve well and support the continues developments.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

When you have already started the storage function, I would really like to try it and understand whether it's worth it or not.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:31:35 PM

When you have already started the storage function, I would really like to try it and understand whether it's worth it or not.

What do you mean by their storage function? Is that their new feature being added on the platform? Let me know what do you mean by that.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

I really doubt any scam the thing here is i just hope they maintain all the payment rate and profit maintenance to have a very long run

tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.
zevl194

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

The project deserves attention of those users who dealt in investment, this project will be able to attract them with the orientation, however and the project is also suitable for beginners.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

The project deserves attention of those users who dealt in investment, this project will be able to attract them with the orientation, however and the project is also suitable for beginners.
I think the team needs to be more active and gain the followers trust to attract more investors especially the beginners
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

15% Bonus Token on ICO Stage 1. And the Price for each POWL token is $0.75. I really don't know their minimum, maybe still 0.01 BTC, but they have lottery with 15 prizes of 500 POWL token for any deposit of 0.005 BTC. So remember deposit 0.005 BTC increment.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

I think the team needs to be more active and gain the followers trust to attract more investors especially the beginners
Have a lot of things must to be done for gain trust and building reputation, i hope PowerLoan can running this project for long time, not at short term.

If they can maintain to handle the project properly then there will no problem. This is a lending platform and obviously this can long last as long as the team will do more hard work to give good services to their users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

Have a lot of things must to be done for gain trust and building reputation, i hope PowerLoan can running this project for long time, not at short term.

If they can maintain to handle the project properly then there will no problem. This is a lending platform and obviously this can long last as long as the team will do more hard work to give good services to their users.

Effort and hard work is highly needed in this project in order to reach success. Because without those capabilities you can't reach what is your main goal.  I hope the team will maintain how they work from the start to end. I will always look forward to the good news and updates in this project.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

Effort and hard work is highly needed in this project in order to reach success. Because without those capabilities you can't reach what is your main goal.  I hope the team will maintain how they work from the start to end. I will always look forward to the good news and updates in this project.

It's needed for almost any project as there are so many talented people in digital currencies who can take your spot if you don't give your best.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.
Yeah, it's really a great opportunity for each of us here in crypto currency community.I appreciate also that they don't have a KYC which can make those young users having no ID can participate as a great chance to earn a rewards. I'm looking forward on this project for further updates.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: