Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:28:18 AM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
Yeah you are right ,that is a good and considerable easy to reach the outcome. I agree.
Yeah, it's really a great opportunity for each of us here in crypto currency community.I appreciate also that they don't have a KYC which can make those young users having no ID can participate as a great chance to earn a rewards. I'm looking forward on this project for further updates.

With an amazing bonus of 15% and much more we could experience more investors are actively participating with the power loan platform and the platform is just trending with more possibilities for the investors by guiding them clarifying all their queries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

The attention of Powerloan platform is just grabbing by many investors in the crypto community to actively participate in the bounty, lotteries also gain bonus.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:50:45 AM

Renewable energy is very perspective, I think that many investors will endorse the project
Renewable energy will actually save a oot of energy and also can help to save the nither nature too along it can give some good profits too so more and more users can go towards this project which would then lead a profitable way ahead.

It is still light years away from becoming a reality if you check all the available reports. I would love that it becomes a reality soon, but it sees it will take some time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

ladies and gentleman, welcome to bitconnect vol.2  Grin    
I did not search about the team members, but is there a possibility that these are the same makers of bitconnect ?   Roll Eyes

No they are not the same, Someone with money that bitconnnet got, he can run big project and promote everywhere.
Bitconnet's team was anonymous and the company owner was Mr Ken Fitzsimmons, after what happened they launched ICO called BitConnectX if I still remember the name correctly.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

The attention of Powerloan platform is just grabbing by many investors in the crypto community to actively participate in the bounty, lotteries also gain bonus.
Yes, they have a great strategy to earn more money by actively manage the community, bounty program, and its lotteries.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:18:21 AM

A decent dynamic is observed in this project.This is a good sign for investors who are only thinking about how and where to invest
I also noticed this, as I have been watching the development of the project for some time and see how actively it is developing and improving. I think many investors will not regret investing in this project.
This project indeed is interesting and in my own opinion they are improving on thier marketing and promotion.

How is the project "interesting" care to elaborate? It's the standard lending ponzi lending platform  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Same as Bitconnect, Davorcoin and others Tongue

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.
No doubt about how many projects are turning into scam one, they are just ponzi platform, hoping it will not happen here Wink Anyways, risking is still part of the process whether a project's image is really a respectable and reliable one due to how people are talking about it. If the team can prove it, so be it. As this project can really have the potential to be a successful platform in the future.
For me powerloan is different and unique and I dont see any reasons that this project will scam investors. Lets just support this project!
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. In fact, this platform looks the best or profitable option for investment. Supporting this project by making an investment here will give you great opportunity to generate a healthy amount of profit.
The Powerloan project is really giving us the best opportunit we can get here in the crypto currency community when it come to have a project regarding lending platform. With its uniqueness and great capabilities, I believe in its potential to grow much better in the coming future and gain more investors for this project to keep its further developments.

There is also SALT with a very strong team who tries to provide blockchain or cryptocurrency lending. I would consider several options.
All the options are made available for us by exploring to all the possibilities understanding the various competitors challenges and bring a leading change.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

POWERLOAN ICO STAGE 1 IS NOW ON!
fine, now tell me, what is the minimum amount of investment available on sales? And what is the bonus percentage now available? How long will stage 1 last?
15% Bonus Token on ICO Stage 1. And the Price for each POWL token is $0.75. I really don't know their minimum, maybe still 0.01 BTC, but they have lottery with 15 prizes of 500 POWL token for any deposit of 0.005 BTC. So remember deposit 0.005 BTC increment.

Great news. I am expecting that the First ICO stage will be sold out in a couple of days only. It's also good that they have a huge bonus when you invest in them.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

fine, now tell me, what is the minimum amount of investment available on sales? And what is the bonus percentage now available? How long will stage 1 last?
15% Bonus Token on ICO Stage 1. And the Price for each POWL token is $0.75. I really don't know their minimum, maybe still 0.01 BTC, but they have lottery with 15 prizes of 500 POWL token for any deposit of 0.005 BTC. So remember deposit 0.005 BTC increment.

Great news. I am expecting that the First ICO stage will be sold out in a couple of days only. It's also good that they have a huge bonus when you invest in them.
It is a good time to participate and grab the opportunity along with the bonus of 15% in the Stage 1 also the increments are really admirable with the platform.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:59:16 AM

Why do I think that the project will not only collect everything planned,but will actually function?because the team does their job

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

Why do I think that the project will not only collect everything planned,but will actually function?because the team does their job
why are you so sure?do you have any information that gives you the right to draw such conclusions?or is it just an assumption and belief in the future of the project?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

It is a good time to participate and grab the opportunity along with the bonus of 15% in the Stage 1 also the increments are really admirable with the platform.
Should the project need to elaborate more about announcing some updates? Like puting the minimum amount of investment, it would help the people to understand more.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

Should the project need to elaborate more about announcing some updates? Like puting the minimum amount of investment, it would help the people to understand more.
I am thankful that some devs or members are always up-to-date and they are helping the project to share some update. I hope that PowerLoan will be successful.
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

MOTHER'S DAY PROMO

All POWL ICO purchases for the next 24 hour will receive 5% Bonus POWL token for Mother's Day. Please buy your mom a nice meal, and remember to thank her.

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

It is interesting when at a stage of ICO there are various bonuses on replenishments and a lottery to prizes. I think fund raising will be even quicker than on Pre-ICO.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:25:09 AM

MOTHER'S DAY PROMO

All POWL ICO purchases for the next 24 hour will receive 5% Bonus POWL token for Mother's Day. Please buy your mom a nice meal, and remember to thank her.
It's nice to see that on such a day there will be bonuses and discounts! Thank you very much to the developers that you have provided such a discount for us on Mother's Day!
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

I am thankful that some devs or members are always up-to-date and they are helping the project to share some update. I hope that PowerLoan will be successful.
The willingness of its members they help each other is whats building this community of powerloan project.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:48:59 AM

MOTHER'S DAY PROMO

Great now time to check things up and make some purchases it will be nice to join the train now

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

MOTHER'S DAY PROMO

Great now time to check things up and make some purchases it will be nice to join the train now

This is great! They have a mother's Day promo so don't hesitate to purchase POWL tokens. Indeed a good move by the team.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

Yeah they are making moves now, and starting to fulfill all their plans. I just hope that whatever happen they will still continue to develop this project. Looking forward for more updates soon.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

MOTHER'S DAY PROMO

This is great! They have a mother's Day promo so don't hesitate to purchase POWL tokens. Indeed a good move by the team.
I see for the first time that the team offers similar actions, such as this, for the mother's day. I wonder what other surprises the developers have prepared for us in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: