Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13257 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:23:53 PM

Well, actually I am waiting for Father's Day Promo and may be there will be a Uncle's day and Aunt's day promo too. It is important to get tokens at those days to participate these tokens with promo price. And the whole family members will be getting in this bitconnect like system ... cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:51:07 AM

Project looks very interesting with various investment plans which generate good profits and it is a right time to start by availing 15% bonus by choosing poweloan as our choice.
Yes you are right. Because not all projects have such a good discount of 15%. I like this project, there are good administrators who will answer all the questions and prompt if something is not clear.

Actually, almost all of the projects ICO nowadays have discounts and bonuses. The earlier you invest the better the bonuses, sometimes ICOs don't even have a choice but to continue giving bonuses so they can achieve their goal which is their SoftCap and Hardcap.
If you are looking for bonus them make sure to reach earlier to get all the best stufff and better discount rate
In fact, if the project is interesting to the person, he will buy it tokens at any stage, irrespective of a stage of sale and bonuses.
Bonuses might be a small thing, but the most important thing is if you will buy and get interested with this project, you must really take the risk whether it will succeed or not. More benefit or no benefit Wink
You are right @tophe15, The bonus is not great but it's worthy enough. If you are interested with this project then the discount doesn't matter it's like a bonus that you get by investing the project. If the project success then you will really get rewards even with or without bonus.
By investing in a project, you are really risking your investment since you don't know if the project success or not. But if you really believe with this project then risk will gone and you will going work hard for the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:24:27 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 04:20:40 AM by vickycoin05

Well, actually I am waiting for Father's Day Promo and may be there will be a Uncle's day and Aunt's day promo too. It is important to get tokens at those days to participate these tokens with promo price. And the whole family members will be getting in this bitconnect like system ... cool
That would be nice mate, but I doubt that will happened. Father's Day might be included to promotion same with Mother's Day promo. Those are very important days and will be more memorable because of tokens sale. Looking forward for more project updates and progress and tokensale too.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:35:04 AM

The promissed store of value is so appealing! Sure that thanks to Powerloan we can multiply the investments.

Its slowly gaining trust to the public and many investors are unto this project. Hopefully, after it succeeded it will not die like bitconnect.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:00:27 AM

Project looks very interesting with various investment plans which generate good profits and it is a right time to start by availing 15% bonus by choosing poweloan as our choice.
Yes you are right. Because not all projects have such a good discount of 15%. I like this project, there are good administrators who will answer all the questions and prompt if something is not clear.

Actually, almost all of the projects ICO nowadays have discounts and bonuses. The earlier you invest the better the bonuses, sometimes ICOs don't even have a choice but to continue giving bonuses so they can achieve their goal which is their SoftCap and Hardcap.
If you are looking for bonus them make sure to reach earlier to get all the best stufff and better discount rate
In fact, if the project is interesting to the person, he will buy it tokens at any stage, irrespective of a stage of sale and bonuses.
Bonuses might be a small thing, but the most important thing is if you will buy and get interested with this project, you must really take the risk whether it will succeed or not. More benefit or no benefit Wink
You are right @tophe15, The bonus is not great but it's worthy enough. If you are interested with this project then the discount doesn't matter it's like a bonus that you get by investing the project. If the project success then you will really get rewards even with or without bonus.
By investing in a project, you are really risking your investment since you don't know if the project success or not. But if you really believe with this project then risk will gone and you will going work hard for the project.

Investing is risky,  that is why before you join or invest make sure you know everyrhing about it to avoid wh questions. To feel also contented to what may have in profit section. Like this project,  it is so good to invest here because it many proofs seen that it is a good project with good team members
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:31:58 AM

The promissed store of value is so appealing! Sure that thanks to Powerloan we can multiply the investments.

Its slowly gaining trust to the public and many investors are unto this project. Hopefully, after it succeeded it will not die like bitconnect.
If the team can handle their package, this project will alive at least 6 months - 1 years. Of course, i hope they can live long more.

ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:52:47 AM

Yup, agree with you. I'm expecting that this project won't just be good on the beginning like bitconnect. I know they have learned the mistakes committed by those ICOs that have been failed.
The project is really good. Do not put a dot on it. After all, the team only began actively selling tokens, which users and investors are buying, the team also provided a good bonus, which also attracts new users to buy tokens. I think it is too early to think about the fact that the project may not develop after the end of sales.
Yes definitely true. People should not jump to that conclusion in this early because we are in this kind of project wherein the Powerloan has a strong will to keep up on this community where crypto currency runs. I hope that the team will find more investors that will sustain in the continuous innovation and development of the Powerloan project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

Yes, indeed.  1 BCC = 0.00009250 BTC ($0.7629) it is ungrateful that the price changed so much from 413$ (Jan 1 2018) to 7 cent...
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

I agree to your opinion mate but somehow we need to know more about this project which I think it make sense among others. I know there are a lot of ponzi lending platform but let's wait further updates on this project if it really works throughout the whole crypto currency community.

Well yeah, I think waiting for the project might do the thing! The project looks good but in my opinion waiting might give us more insight about the project and based on that we will be able to form an opinion!
Yeah thats right. We should wait for some more time before putting in crazy amount of money. Decisions made in a hurry can turn out other way around. Maybe the team will come with some offers in the future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

ICOs are all high risk high profit anyway, you could in a way call them to be HYIPs since the risk is ridiculous but the profit chances not so much
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

Actually the specifics of work of these projects very differ, however a certain analogy nevertheless is present. I don't remember the beginning of development of bitconnect and I can't be sure that developers invested large means in the project. And powerloan invested and I they think will hold the project up to standard.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
JohanStark (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:10:11 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

As we get half way of our ICO, here's an update of what the Powerloan Team has been doing. Hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/lQSUSJbm8wU

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

ICOs are all high risk high profit anyway, you could in a way call them to be HYIPs since the risk is ridiculous but the profit chances not so much
Investing in anything will always imply some kind of risk because you are giving you're money to other one expecting that its value increases.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

As we get half way of our ICO, here's an update of what the Powerloan Team has been doing. Hope you like it!

Thanks for this wonderful updates admin and I'm hoping that there will be more to come in the coming days. As I have watch the video, the team really did their best in creating a platform that is easy and convenient to used especially in converting PowerLoan token to BTC and vice versa. Hopefully, it will be liked by all crypto investors so that the team will have confidents to launched this project.
Keep posting new updates admin we realy love your activeness and enthusiasm regarding this project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

Thanks for this wonderful updates admin and I'm hoping that there will be more to come in the coming days. As I have watch the video, the team really did their best in creating a platform that is easy and convenient to used especially in converting PowerLoan token to BTC and vice versa. Hopefully, it will be liked by all crypto investors so that the team will have confidents to launched this project.

Well, as I have noticed the dev is really eager to make this project successful by making more developments and updates about the status of powerloan project.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

I also hope for that.because after successful ICO,all projects are dead.but as for powerloan,members should work to maintain the project
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

Without taking risk we cannot succeed we need to understand there was loads of investors now who choose share markets, crypto currencies, exchanges etc they knows how the industry will work so they take risk and started now they are making billions, it is all the potential project like power loan we choose.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

Without taking risk we cannot succeed we need to understand there was loads of investors now who choose share markets, crypto currencies, exchanges etc they knows how the industry will work so they take risk and started now they are making billions, it is all the potential project like power loan we choose.
the whole thing is probably in the ability to take risks, without this skill one can not invest in any project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

I also hope for that.because after successful ICO,all projects are dead.but as for powerloan,members should work to maintain the project
Not all projects become dead after the successful completion of Ico. The further development of the project depends primarily on developers who will strive to bring their platform to the ideal state.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

Not all projects become dead after the successful completion of Ico. The further development of the project depends primarily on developers who will strive to bring their platform to the ideal state.
I agree. But there are few projects like this. It seems that the whole thing is in a team that, after a successful ICO, relaxes and lets things go by themselves
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: