Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:43:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13265 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

The promissed store of value is so appealing! Sure that thanks to Powerloan we can multiply the investments.

Its slowly gaining trust to the public and many investors are unto this project. Hopefully, after it succeeded it will not die like bitconnect.
I also hope for that.because after successful ICO,all projects are dead.but as for powerloan,members should work to maintain the project
Not all projects become dead after the successful completion of Ico. The further development of the project depends primarily on developers who will strive to bring their platform to the ideal state.
I agree. But there are few projects like this. It seems that the whole thing is in a team that, after a successful ICO, relaxes and lets things go by themselves

After the ico the team need will need to list the project to some good exchanges so that the trust and popularity of this project will not disappear. Also a continues developments is always needed for this kind of project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

As we get half way of our ICO, here's an update of what the Powerloan Team has been doing. Hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/lQSUSJbm8wU
Thanks, admin for providing this update about the project.  It is very helpful to everyone. This kind of activeness will definitely help the project on its growth.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

The promissed store of value is so appealing! Sure that thanks to Powerloan we can multiply the investments.

Its slowly gaining trust to the public and many investors are unto this project. Hopefully, after it succeeded it will not die like bitconnect.
I also hope for that.because after successful ICO,all projects are dead.but as for powerloan,members should work to maintain the project
Not all projects become dead after the successful completion of Ico. The further development of the project depends primarily on developers who will strive to bring their platform to the ideal state.

You are right, the success of the project after ico will really base on the seriousness of the dev to continue the developments and making the project have high value in the market.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

The project is excellent, and I hope that soon the ISO will end, and it will be possible to understand how it was appreciated by investors.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

The project is excellent, and I hope that soon the ISO will end, and it will be possible to understand how it was appreciated by investors.
If i don't have any mistake, we still have 1 months more for buying token? this is ICO Stage 1, and next week is stage 2.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

The project is excellent, project team is very active. They are always providing updates about the project. I hope the project at the end of ico will not be dead. Team members should work more development
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

Project looks very interesting with various investment plans which generate good profits and it is a right time to start by availing 15% bonus by choosing poweloan as our choice.
Yes you are right. Because not all projects have such a good discount of 15%. I like this project, there are good administrators who will answer all the questions and prompt if something is not clear.

Actually, almost all of the projects ICO nowadays have discounts and bonuses. The earlier you invest the better the bonuses, sometimes ICOs don't even have a choice but to continue giving bonuses so they can achieve their goal which is their SoftCap and Hardcap.
If you are looking for bonus them make sure to reach earlier to get all the best stufff and better discount rate
In fact, if the project is interesting to the person, he will buy it tokens at any stage, irrespective of a stage of sale and bonuses.
Bonuses might be a small thing, but the most important thing is if you will buy and get interested with this project, you must really take the risk whether it will succeed or not. More benefit or no benefit Wink
You are right @tophe15, The bonus is not great but it's worthy enough. If you are interested with this project then the discount doesn't matter it's like a bonus that you get by investing the project. If the project success then you will really get rewards even with or without bonus.
By investing in a project, you are really risking your investment since you don't know if the project success or not. But if you really believe with this project then risk will gone and you will going work hard for the project.
Without taking risk we cannot succeed we need to understand there was loads of investors now who choose share markets, crypto currencies, exchanges etc they knows how the industry will work so they take risk and started now they are making billions, it is all the potential project like power loan we choose.
the whole thing is probably in the ability to take risks, without this skill one can not invest in any project
You're right bud. Actually risk is always at our side in times we invest on any kind of ICO here in crypto currency community. Also, having a risk will comes a great return if it will success. I appreciate that this project having promos like by their bonuses which can caught the attention of many and plan to invest this great project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

If i don't have any mistake, we still have 1 months more for buying token? this is ICO Stage 1, and next week is stage 2.
Yes, untill now we have some good time to invest into this project and i think that more and more investors will come to know about this project and they would have some great profits ahead so for sure the project can get a good amount of investors to the project.
This project is also offering 15% discount at the token sale which indeed is also a good thing and most of the investors gets attractted towards such discounts and i hope that this project can successfully sell all of their tokens.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

I convince my friend to buy some n he’s going to do it on Saturday. Hope it doesn’t sell out by thn. So he can get the 30% bonus.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

Yes, untill now we have some good time to invest into this project and i think that more and more investors will come to know about this project and they would have some great profits ahead so for sure the project can get a good amount of investors to the project.
This project is also offering 15% discount at the token sale which indeed is also a good thing and most of the investors gets attractted towards such discounts and i hope that this project can successfully sell all of their tokens.
Along with bonus i think that this project has various referral bountes, social media bounties, etc so for sure this project is going to turn much more intresting in the future and for now, it can easily reach the hardcap.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

It all depends on the team and their willingness to move forward i thin once they finish with their ico and follow their roadmap they will be successful

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

As we get half way of our ICO, here's an update of what the Powerloan Team has been doing. Hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/lQSUSJbm8wU

Well, quite a good job because this will surely be going to on its way to success. With the explanation of the video, investors will sure understand the who process process of how Powerloan works.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

It is very important to team to receive a push from community and to see that the project is really demanded, in this case solve not only money, but also simple human interest.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

It is very important to team to receive a push from community and to see that the project is really demanded, in this case solve not only money, but also simple human interest.
Demand will be automatic when teams engage working with plans effective and be a part of achieving great potential, it is all the quality that adds time to the lending plans with better profitable outcome that brings more investors automatically.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

Okay, can you give me a Lending Platform that you know that  offers a high interest but still exist after 6 months when they finished their ICO?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

We can't say that with a successful ICO it means a succes in the future. Let's just wait and be vigilant on what is currently happening in this project to keep us away from problems ahead.

Everything can have the possibilities to change along the way even the ICO was successful. There are instances that everything can be happen unexpectedly so you are right that with a successful ICO means success int the future because ICO is only the start up of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

We can't say that with a successful ICO it means a succes in the future. Let's just wait and be vigilant on what is currently happening in this project to keep us away from problems ahead.

Everything can have the possibilities to change along the way even the ICO was successful. There are instances that everything can be happen unexpectedly so you are right that with a successful ICO means success int the future because ICO is only the start up of their platform.
During all such unexpected instances of failure there was managers who actively worked along with dev team and figured out new possibilities and ultimately achieved in all tasks.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:24:57 PM

Power loan is constantly looking on the new missions to meet the challenges of the competitors and achieve a great success for the platform.
Laptop1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

Question: i know this is a bit...tab-boo but can you tell me: do you know if there will be one more lottery held or not before the end of ico #1?
Thanks

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

well, before governments or SEC ... or any institutional platfform tries to regulate ICOs in general -  in my opinion it is more important to regulate first these lending projects / platforms.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: