Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13257 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

The promissed store of value is so appealing! Sure that thanks to Powerloan we can multiply the investments.

Its slowly gaining trust to the public and many investors are unto this project. Hopefully, after it succeeded it will not die like bitconnect.
I also hope for that.because after successful ICO,all projects are dead.but as for powerloan,members should work to maintain the project
Not all projects become dead after the successful completion of Ico. The further development of the project depends primarily on developers who will strive to bring their platform to the ideal state.
We can't say that with a successful ICO it means a succes in the future. Let's just wait and be vigilant on what is currently happening in this project to keep us away from problems ahead.
Yeah there is so many example of it that after ICO some projects are lost.so we should work for the future that every project should be remain in market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

As we get half way of our ICO, here's an update of what the Powerloan Team has been doing. Hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/lQSUSJbm8wU
Thank you so much admin Jhon for the powerloan update. I would also want to thanks to thoose people who made this project a successful one. In my own opinion I was amaze in the project latest update. Hope many will appreciate the new  project updates. Because I know that the team did their best to announce us the details of updates.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:04:51 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

As we get half way of our ICO, here's an update of what the Powerloan Team has been doing. Hope you like it!

Thank you so much admin Jhon for the powerloan update. I would also want to thanks to thoose people who made this project a successful one. In my own opinion I was amaze in the project latest update. Hope many will appreciate the new  project updates. Because I know that the team did their best to announce us the details of updates.
Glad to have this kind of team working on this very promising project. The Powerloan team is always active giving all the people of the Powerloan community a good updates, answering all the people's queries and questions related to Powerloan Lending platform. And now, I am glad to this new update of the team. So keep it up team Powerloan Lending. I am not alone here waiting for you another upcoming news and developments.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:06:04 AM

Question: i know this is a bit...tab-boo but can you tell me: do you know if there will be one more lottery held or not before the end of ico #1?
Thanks

As I know they are drawing lottery in every stage of ICO. So we are expecting there will another round of Lottery to win free tokens from the project.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

Question: i know this is a bit...tab-boo but can you tell me: do you know if there will be one more lottery held or not before the end of ico #1?
Thanks

As I know they are drawing lottery in every stage of ICO. So we are expecting there will another round of Lottery to win free tokens from the project.
Many would like to receive such opportunities, but such lucky ones will be few, I would like to get into their number

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

UPDATE OF POWERLOAN

Glad to have this kind of team working on this very promising project. The Powerloan team is always active giving all the people of the Powerloan community a good updates, answering all the people's queries and questions related to Powerloan Lending platform. And now, I am glad to this new update of the team. So keep it up team Powerloan Lending. I am not alone here waiting for you another upcoming news and developments.

That is good to hear, it really shows that the team is doing great. I do hope that the team will continue to be active in answering querries and in updating the project to make it better. I know it will be succesful more.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:47:36 AM

The fact that the project is backed with real businesses is very promissing.

So that's why the presale ICO stage got sold out in on a couple of days before the expecting time for the Collecting stages. Will its a good news and good luck for the team.

Actually the stage 1 of ICO is almost complete. They are now nearly 70% of progress. And the team Powerloan have gathered more registered users to participate and that is why they have collected over 200 BTC. Soon, the launching of this platform will be follows and hopefully, it will be going to success.
Woww... it's really very good news for the POWERLOAN. It's already gathered good amount of btc and i hope in future it will gather more amount of btc.i hope the ico will succeefully ended.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

Thanks

That lottery draw is only intended for those who purchased a minimum of 100 POWL tokens. They are not giving free tokens to the members of the community but they just giving additional 500 tokens to those 10 lucky ICO contributors. This informations can be found on their telegram announcement channel.
Yes, indeed. But, I would be thinking if they were having an airdrop for the project to earn more investors or supporters to the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

So that's why the presale ICO stage got sold out in on a couple of days before the expecting time for the Collecting stages. Will its a good news and good luck for the team.

Actually the stage 1 of ICO is almost complete. They are now nearly 70% of progress. And the team Powerloan have gathered more registered users to participate and that is why they have collected over 200 BTC. Soon, the launching of this platform will be follows and hopefully, it will be going to success.
Woww... it's really very good news for the POWERLOAN. It's already gathered good amount of btc and i hope in future it will gather more amount of btc.i hope the ico will succeefully ended.
Great news you have their mate. This is a proof that Powerloan have many investors and supporters which like the project. This could make the project to be popular.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

Great news you have their mate. This is a proof that Powerloan have many investors and supporters which like the project. This could make the project to be popular.

I really hope that all stages of ico will be successful soon and also hoping that more and more investors will believe that this project can fulfill all their plans the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

I really hope that all stages of ico will be successful soon and also hoping that more and more investors will believe that this project can fulfill all their plans the soonest.

I know for sure they will succeed in every stage of ICO since they have a great idea and an excellent team that can create innovative platform.

I am just curious if how many stages it will have before launching of their platform? and any other plans if ever the other stages will not succeed?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

Powerloan popularity are increasing little by little. Still, this is not enough if the project really want to succeed the soonest. The advertising and marketing really needs to improve more.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.
I think that many investors will come to the project after start and all of them will wait for the promised profit which is specified on the website. Generally, all with an anticipation wait for start.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Power loan is more needed in real time where more lending program do not continue too long but with power loan it is a good decision we can make also can avail the discount which they are currently offering.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

I think that many investors will come to the project after start and all of them will wait for the promised profit which is specified on the website. Generally, all with an anticipation wait for start.

Hopefully, that thing will happen so that Powerloan will continue to give a better services in terms of lending. They offer a good benefits to their clients so we should also expect a positive feedback also to the users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

What do you mean by more open? Like they're pretty much begging people to through money at them lmao. They can't be more open if they tried
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

I have already noticed that there is not much time left before the platform is finalized, I hope that it will turn me into a shock.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
Yes, absolutely this will come true. The platform is far better than any other lending platforms. It will completely make your invested money double within a very limited period of time. POWERLOAN is the best lending platform to generate a great amount of money. so don't be hesitate before investing money in it, this is the best lending platform for earnings.

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: