Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][🌟ICO STAGE 1🌟] ⭐POWERLOAN LENDING⚡ BONUS 15% TOKEN 🌟🚀  (Read 13260 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
For someone investments aren't the tool of a long-term outlook. Most of investors want fast benefit during a short period, month for example and consider cryptocurrency suitable for such action. However it not always so. It is good of course if this investor arrives exactly as you have written.
For normally, PowerLoan have their calculator for any durations : 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. And it depend on how much you will make invest. But if you want to cash out your profit and interest for sooner, it so hard, you will lost fees for operation.

And this is also very strange; they have to offer also short term invest and withdrawal like 1 month - anyway I do not think even they launch their platform that they can exist more than 1 year.
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:46:55 AM

Reading half of the posts and the whitepaper not hard to conclude, total scam.

Stay away from lending platforms where you buy their shit coins for the promise of ROI some time in the future. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

I think the project will achieve good results if it is more open. I'm certainly interested in projects in which funds will be invested.

If you are really interested then just invest in it, and tell me after 6 months how much you have gained. I would love to hear your story.
For someone investments aren't the tool of a long-term outlook. Most of investors want fast benefit during a short period, month for example and consider cryptocurrency suitable for such action. However it not always so. It is good of course if this investor arrives exactly as you have written.
That's why there are risk in investing, you may not know how things will turn out especially in the field of cryptocurrency. Unstable prices, too many possible outcomes ahead. Let's see if this platform is worth an investment.
More risk is meaning more profitable. Who have invested at PowerLoan can met up some risky, but you can see at their 3 packages, it is so profitable after only 1 round.

Investing to such project doesn't mean it will perfectly done. That's why before joining the project make sure you know everything about it,  it is risky but everything will be fine as long you believe and willing to wait for the right time you earn big profit.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

For normally, PowerLoan have their calculator for any durations : 3 months, 6 months, 12 months. And it depend on how much you will make invest. But if you want to cash out your profit and interest for sooner, it so hard, you will lost fees for operation.

And this is also very strange; they have to offer also short term invest and withdrawal like 1 month - anyway I do not think even they launch their platform that they can exist more than 1 year.

Of course, short-term investments are the most profitable in my opinion. Even if this platform will exist for many years, many investors are more profitable to make a profit after a month or several months, than a year or more.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

They have the same platform as for bitconnect, But I do not worry I'm sure they can prove they are really serious about their campaigns and kinds of stuff.

They have the same platform as bitconnect. Which means some things that are obvious then? They can prove what? So you are willing to promote this shit in order for you to gain money and you don't care if some people will get scammed? And yes, this team is really serious. Serious in scamming people.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

Dude, really? Don't make anyone 'invest' in the project with your compulsion against the potential investors here. They might need a review and think twice before making an investment, even if they are really interested.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

That's why there are risk in investing, you may not know how things will turn out especially in the field of cryptocurrency. Unstable prices, too many possible outcomes ahead. Let's see if this platform is worth an investment.
In order that the nervous system was as it should be and any falling or at all disability of a coin to the auction couldn't ruin and confuse you, it is necessary just to limit the budget for investment.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

They have the same platform as for bitconnect, But I do not worry I'm sure they can prove they are really serious about their campaigns and kinds of stuff.
I'm really sure they are. This is a great project like bitconnect but they don't have a ponzi scheme for the referral program in which the referral program was intended to make the bitconnect famous.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

I'm really sure they are. This is a great project like bitconnect but they don't have a ponzi scheme for the referral program in which the referral program was intended to make the bitconnect famous.
Powerloan for me is a great platform because it allows a borrower to lemd money in just few clicks.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

Powerloan for me is a great platform because it allows a borrower to lemd money in just few clicks.
Powerloan is really convenient to all which if you use this platform it is very easy. With just few clicks you can lend money already and it is hassle free.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

On my own opinion risking the only way to succeed. It's part of doing a bussiness. We can't achived our goals and plans if wont risk in thing's. It's true that in cryptocurrency no one can predict your future specialy the possible outcome in any project that launch in crypto market. All you have to do is trust and give your best shots out of it and may the luck be with you always.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

Powerloan is really convenient to all which if you use this platform it is very easy. With just few clicks you can lend money already and it is hassle free.
Yes that's right! For a few clicks, you can get something that other projects will not get. I'm very glad that I found this project and now I can count on it. Since no one is immune from the fact that at any time he may need money. And this project can help with this problem.
Good thing to know that we have this kind of very easy accessible project that will greatly help us in this kind of problem. I like that Powerloan has been had a great advantage over other lending platform. It is very convinient and helpful when it comes to lendin money. I hope this will become one of the top project here in the community.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Well, who knows what will happen to the platform. We can't tell for now until the final platform would be launched. They created that kind of systems so definitely it can still make some good amount of profit.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Well, who knows what will happen to the platform. We can't tell for now until the final platform would be launched. They created that kind of systems so definitely it can still make some good amount of profit.

Agree, the project is still new and we can't conclude now what will going to happen in the near future. The important thing to do now is prove that this project is really worth investing.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

It can surely get profit if an d only if dev will improve and make more strategic with their marketing and advertising, adding more reasonable bonuses will surely attract more investors.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

I am hoping that dev will prove that investing in this kind of project will give investors good profit in the long run, not only easy money. Looking forward to see more updates soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

Exactly, many people would consider to use the platform because of the utilization on lending aspect.

Well, each of us here in bitcoin community have our own perceptions. Base on my understanding, most of us want an instant money especially emergency purposes which make sense to support this project by many here in crypto currency community that really want a great amount of money.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

It can surely get profit if an d only if dev will improve and make more strategic with their marketing and advertising, adding more reasonable bonuses will surely attract more investors.

Definitely, the team will do that because and as we cans see, they made some good bounty programs and I am pretty sure things will go according to their plan to success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

I'll stay tuned. For me it is very interesting project

Yes, let's keep an eye with this project because I really have a strong feeling that powerloan will make its way to success very soon. We just need to trust them and support them.
Yeah, you're right but somehow the team and their project should be competitive enough among others. I'm just hoping also that they will able to pursue on some possible difficulties that they may encounter as I believe this project have a great chance to success that can be benefited by many here in crypto currency community.

That's where you should start your analysis of the project hm? Find out whether you think that the team can compete with other teams in the same area.
Not only the other area, team should be able to analyze the competitors challenges and advanced technologies opposite parties are adapted and we should also embrace and enhance to new versions.

Of course in the same area. Why should a car company look at a cinema construction company? Everything that is relevant to your business can be titled your area of interest.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Exactly, many people would consider to use the platform because of the utilization on lending aspect.
Power loan duration availability period is quite reasonable where we analyzed with the platform, it can help all the borrowers to make the transactions even on time and the whitepapers seems very promising.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: