Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1925 times)
Sabana1952

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

The best to buy bitcoin is when the price is low in the market and time factor should also considered
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.
http://i63.tinypic.com/mk88bt.png

Yes, you were right about growth. You must make more predictions.
The best time was to buy bitcoin was a few years ago when the price was too little and the investors made thousands of dollars. Now the margin is not too big for profit but still there is time to buy bitcoin because the price is growing more and more and today’s investors can earn a lot of money in the coming future. Don’t waste time and buy some today.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Even at 8850$ its really under priced, I have purchased few bitcoins few days ago at 6650$, Dang I dont have money to spend anymore, but I think this is the best time to buy bitcoins, the crypto flood is coming to the town now. Grin
That is usually the most annoying part most of the time as one may actually not have so much to be able to buy those dips when you want to and this was the main reason I decided to learn how to trade and still be able to take advantage of the fluctuations to increase my holding in bitcoin. Due to my job, I am restricted a bit to, short term or possibly long positions anyway, but really it has been a great step for me. Buying bitcoin should be every time and it is for the long term and I would not want to miss that great potential in the long term for anything.
The best time of buying bitcoin was 2009 when the price was just a few dollars and the investors of that time are now millionaires. Anyhow you can buy bitcoin today because the price is growing every day. It grows more than $1000 in just a week. It means that till the end of this year the price will be more than $20k. Don’t waste your time and go ahead.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

After another freshly released bad news, I would rather not buy at this time. Then again it's up to you if you're willing to risk your money in these uncertain times for Bitcoin.

Well taking risk is normal though but still be wise , it can result to a big loss too though , so it's better to be wiser so we can called it a profitable way.

But despite the volatility of bitcoin which is good thing , you can just wait for the perfect moment to buy , if you want a profitable one you can go to the buy low and sell high , but if you are wiser you invest on it.

But then again as of now the price of bitcoin seems fine and looking forward to reach or even surpass my target price.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

After another freshly released bad news, I would rather not buy at this time. Then again it's up to you if you're willing to risk your money in these uncertain times for Bitcoin.

Well taking risk is normal though but still be wise , it can result to a big loss too though , so it's better to be wiser so we can called it a profitable way.

But despite the volatility of bitcoin which is good thing , you can just wait for the perfect moment to buy , if you want a profitable one you can go to the buy low and sell high , but if you are wiser you invest on it.

But then again as of now the price of bitcoin seems fine and looking forward to reach or even surpass my target price.
I like that and I wish a lot of people who are always looking for the way to get rich quick in this market can get to apply that principle. The idea is to invest for the future and then I wonder why people get so greedy when they see a good price and end up not buying or when they see the price going down further and they end up panicking.

In fact, if there is anything to make anyone happy is to see a lower price to buy more and the ones you buy looking forward to the future for the long term benefit. That is the reason we must move on and do not need to look back most of the times.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:25:28 AM

I like that and I wish a lot of people who are always looking for the way to get rich quick in this market can get to apply that principle. The idea is to invest for the future and then I wonder why people get so greedy when they see a good price and end up not buying or when they see the price going down further and they end up panicking.

In fact, if there is anything to make anyone happy is to see a lower price to buy more and the ones you buy looking forward to the future for the long term benefit. That is the reason we must move on and do not need to look back most of the times.

Today is the most perfect time to buy and invest to bitcoin because their price now are seems not to much high compared to the previous 2017. Last time value of bitcoin fall down to $6,000 I buy a lot so I earned now almost 20% of my investment. But don't worry this time it not the highest peak achieve by the bitcoin so there's a possibility to increase again, that's why I suggest to buy now since their price are in neutral stages.
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

Now at any time, it's good to buy bitcoin. To date, very little use of crypto currency in the real world and the potential for growth is still huge.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

Even at 8850$ its really under priced, I have purchased few bitcoins few days ago at 6650$, Dang I dont have money to spend anymore, but I think this is the best time to buy bitcoins, the crypto flood is coming to the town now. Grin
If I had the money I would have taken the same decision, bitcoin is very cheap right now and if you're looking to make money in the long term then this is the moment to take advantage of those prices, and even for those that bought when the price was very expensive this is the opportunity to lower the average price of their coins so they can be in profits a lot faster.
Yeah, the only thing that should be getting anyone angry now is not even having enough money to buy into bitcoin when it is at the bottom. One cannot know though if we are still more way to go downward but I am sure for now, we should at least be expecting some good move upward for the mean time until further notice and if anyone is considering buying, now is absolutely a very good time. Nothing has changed the future and since that is in place; I believe there should not be a problem in buying.
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the exchange is worth your money. If you think is better to buy and you know to yourself , then buy and don't hesitate.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

Today is the most perfect time to buy and invest to bitcoin because their price now are seems not to much high compared to the previous 2017. Last time value of bitcoin fall down to $6,000 I buy a lot so I earned now almost 20% of my investment. But don't worry this time it not the highest peak achieve by the bitcoin so there's a possibility to increase again, that's why I suggest to buy now since their price are in neutral stages.
Actually the price of bitcoin is stable though in the last 2 weeks, i'm not sure is the bitcoin price will increase in this month or not but it seems the price will not go down again. I recommend to buy altcoins beside bitcoin, because altcoins price also increase and also can do bigger than bitcoin.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

i bought 0.2 bitcoin this month , even after price falling to 7000 i still wish to buy more .

bitcoin is not done yet  Cool

Yes it is btw the price of bitcoin as of now is almost 9328.00 usd , and it's gradually increasing as of now , and still best hope and looking forward to buy more , and invest more , and remember that it's the beginning of bitcoin.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

Good to buy bitcoin at any time. The position of the market is fairly good. According to many, bitcoin prices will increase very quickly. So now it can be very beneficial if you can buy something.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

It's still a best buy opportunity for bitcoin. I'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of whiners everywhere when bitcoin suddenly moon again so I hope you folks would take advantage of it.
There is really no need to think that because nothing is going to be stopping bitcoin from growing in the long run. Let's take a look at the way things are getting gradually compared to the way things were when it all started, we will see that both in value, development and adoption, we are growing year in year out and if this does not tell anyone or give them a reason to buy at any point in time, most especially dips like this, then I really wonder what else they must be waiting for.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:05:22 PM

Every time is the right time to buy bitcoin. We can take advantage of the rapid rise and decrease in bitcoin prices. If we keep waiting then it will not make us get a profit. The most appropriate thing is when we can take advantage of momentum. For me then getting a profit margin is a very good thing, I do not blame when I only get a small amount of profits. The most important thing is that I can get consistent results.
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

Because most of the institutional investors were reluctant before and now many are garnering interest, the value of bitcoin could prop up further. Still the price is not very high considering the highest value it was before. So, DYOR before investing.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin and etherum. now one can buy some bitcoin and etherum he might a big profit in December must.

Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:06:41 PM

Buy when everyone wants to sell, and sell when everyone wants to buy. except you're a whale, you can't control the market. So you need to reasearch and get information.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Best time to buy was 8 years ago Smiley Next best time is now, dollar costing average is the safest way, but definitely don't just wait for the "perfect" time, because that will never come
So we need a time machine to go to the period of buying the bitcoin at the best price but unfortunately it is impossible so what can we do is buy now and hope that in future the price will increase more.But as you said there is no perfect time,so make the conditions perfect by holding the coins in long term.
I am sure if we could all have a time machine to travel back, we would have been able to switch into those early days and load up as much as we can. I wish I could, but they are just wishes and we just have to live on with the situation on ground presently.

This is still a very good time to buy and those who understand the value bitcoin offers will be bullish on bitcoin in the long term, so if there is anything to look at now, is the future and as long as that is intact, the loading up time is now. But it will be really unfortunate, most people are ignoring the current half of the peak prices to load more bitcoin to their stash. Only those who are understanding how bitcoin price levels are working, are making use of the current best times.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Best time to buy was 8 years ago Smiley Next best time is now, dollar costing average is the safest way, but definitely don't just wait for the "perfect" time, because that will never come

If price will be increase. If need to some purpose sell the coin on time. So hold the coin long time. If not in any use don't sell. Just hold it. If bitcoin coin price will be low buy and hold it. Market place is help to for plan to work. It good for future saving. It time to change so time acct. Then people will be sell and buy the coin on time it change the life.
If price will increase? How do you know when price is going to increase bro? The market simply is not in any way going to show you any sign unless you are a trader and you know what you are looking for which even with that, the market can still decide to move according to how the market wants to move. Anyone who is going in long should not be asking questions like this. It is important to just buy and forget whatever is happening with the market in the short term.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

Buy always when the market is red and sell when it’s green. Follow this rule of thumb.
It is funny that when the price was mooning last year, a lot of people were asking if they should buy and now that is way low and at the ground level, some are still asking when to buy. I would simply say they should wait till in the next few years when they finally get what they want. The idea is to buy and hold for the long term as long as you keep seeing the great potentials for the future, but I guess greed is just going to keep blinding people in making decisions on the way up and on the way down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: