Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1925 times)
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Today price of the bitcoin is $7600 and if we compared the price of the bitcoin in the year of 2017 december of month it will reach the highest history of the bitcoin is $20,000 but they decrease more than $12,000 but I think it will increase again the price so you can buy more bitcoin right now and for sure you will earn more profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

It's still a best buy opportunity for bitcoin. I'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of whiners everywhere when bitcoin suddenly moon again so I hope you folks would take advantage of it.So now the price is not too much high so invest in bitcoin will leads to good future. Buy bitcoin now and hold it for future it will give more profit than you invest.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Today price of the bitcoin is $7600 and if we compared the price of the bitcoin in the year of 2017 december of month it will reach the highest history of the bitcoin is $20,000 but they decrease more than $12,000 but I think it will increase again the price so you can buy more bitcoin right now and for sure you will earn more profit.
The best way to suggest someone buy bitcoin is to look at bitcoin prices by the end of 2017, yes I agree with that. $ 20,000 is the highest for bitcoin, compared with today's just $7500. But everyone always wants to buy bitcoin at the lowest price, which is difficult to determine when the lowest price. The bearish trend has happened almost 5 months on bitcoin market and until now still in a bearish trend. If you look at the bitcoin price chart will drop more than $7000, possibly around $6000 or up to $7000, if seen from the chart. So with my prediction the best time to buy bitcoin when the price touches $6000-$7000.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:51:35 PM

The best way to suggest someone buy bitcoin is to look at bitcoin prices by the end of 2017, yes I agree with that. $ 20,000 is the highest for bitcoin, compared with today's just $7500. But everyone always wants to buy bitcoin at the lowest price, which is difficult to determine when the lowest price. The bearish trend has happened almost 5 months on bitcoin market and until now still in a bearish trend. If you look at the bitcoin price chart will drop more than $7000, possibly around $6000 or up to $7000, if seen from the chart. So with my prediction the best time to buy bitcoin when the price touches $6000-$7000.

I think the best time is right now if you want to decide to invest in cryptocurrencies then don't take some more times for investing because if you take long time then your mind will be diverted into other type of money earning because Bitcoin is not trustable way money earning.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

The price is low now compared to what it was.
I think it's a good time to buy and hold long-term.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.

Well I suggest that buy some bitcoin now when the market price is in great depression status as long as you afford to buy it, because once its price gets back again you will definitely regret it and you cannot buy it in a buyable price, as an evidence wayback last december 2017 bitcoin price shock every user on this forum and the non user on the community as well that bitcoin attracts people to try it and join to earn some crypto having a single piece of could bring you a decent house unlike now that its price could only bring you a second hand car or so on.
It is still buying opportunity for bitcoin, I am sure there will be a lot of millionaires when bitcoin will get to the selling phase, I am sure all of you will take this advantage as now people are much aware of all ups and down of bitcoin, now price is affording but on the way to increase so don’t be late price graph increases few steps every day because now a day people are buying a lot of bitcoin with faith and trust of earning profit, same as millions of wise investors I am buying now as market is red so profit is certain in future.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

Yeah until now was a good time for buying bitcoins and it will recover little by little from now. They say that before this year end bitcoin can recover and get back to the moon thats why we should take this chance to buy.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

Must be the right time. Because at the moment its price is at $ 7600. And if we look back a bit, then the price has reached $ 18,000 last year. Even in the hope that this year the price will increase further. So I think it is appropriate time and this time it should be used by investors.
Yeah now a day price of bitcoin is very high and it will see more than this so buy right now at red zone price so only then you will be able to earn money, price now a day is almost 7000$ but it will be more than this if you grab the opportunity to buy low and sell high, till the end of this year price of bitcoin will be almost 20k dollar so buy now and don’t get late anymore.
Teejayyy

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:48:25 AM

Yaeah I totally agree. Buy and hodl till da end of tha year cos btc will be heading for nothing less than 25k.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:38:30 PM

Buying bitcoin below 10 thousand dollars is the best price to buy bitcoin and bitcoin is expected to touch more than 25 thousand dollars this year so it is better buy below 10 thousand dollars
Oanhsevt

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:49:25 AM

This time I think the price is good enough to buy, I bought a little, next time waiting for the discount price will buy more.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

Yes, buying Bitcoin should be based on certain data and information.
If Bitcoin declines in price it is advisable to buy Bitcoin in order to get a big profit from Bitcoin sales later when Bitcoin price goes up again.
Because Bitcoin's value is volatile, it's best to make a purchase as soon as possible, taking advantage of this opportunity.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

Yes, it is true this time is the best time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are currently relatively low and if we can all buy it now and then we can stand it in years. I'm sure the profit we'll get will be tens of times.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin, if they have more bitcoin in your wallet then if they see the price is high then no more doubts to buy for it.
Today is the best time for buying bitcoin because the price is below $8000 and with the passage of time it will grow again and very soon it will cross $10000. If I have money I will buy bitcoin today because I think it is the best and easy way to make money while doing exactly nothing just holding for some time. Every time is the best time for investment in bitcoin.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
Merited by missyqt29 (1)

The best time to buy bitcoin, if they have more bitcoin in your wallet then if they see the price is high then no more doubts to buy for it.
Today is the best time for buying bitcoin because the price is below $8000 and with the passage of time it will grow again and very soon it will cross $10000. If I have money I will buy bitcoin today because I think it is the best and easy way to make money while doing exactly nothing just holding for some time. Every time is the best time for investment in bitcoin.
Actually any time is the best time to buy since bitcoin is volatile you can assure that you'll get a profit. But since bitcoin is dipped it is the most appropriate and awaited time to buy. Buy as much as you can as long as you could then HODL it for a long time. Bitcoin is unpredicatble yet fluctuative so take the opportunity if you want to get a high profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

If you are sure and have your feelings or analysis is correct then do it. I'm also sure if this is the right time to buy more bitcoins. A few weeks this bitcoin price does not fall below $ 7k so there is a possibility the bitcoin price will rise gradually.
In my opinion it is a matter of money. When you have money you will not look the price. I noticed that when the price was about $4000 many people said that now it is not good to invest in bitcoin because the price is too high and it will not grow more but we saw that in just few months it reached to $20000 and the investors made thousands of dollars.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

Actually any time is the best time to buy since bitcoin is volatile you can assure that you'll get a profit. But since bitcoin is dipped it is the most appropriate and awaited time to buy. Buy as much as you can as long as you could then HODL it for a long time. Bitcoin is unpredicatble yet fluctuative so take the opportunity if you want to get a high profit.
I agree with you. We can buy bitcoin at anytime that we want but buying in the dip gives us more opportunities to earn profit.
The price of bitcoin is currently under $8000 which I think is good enough for us to buy and hold. Therefore, if you still wonder when the best time is to buy bitcoin, right now is my answer

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

I agree with you. We can buy bitcoin at anytime that we want but buying in the dip gives us more opportunities to earn profit.
The price of bitcoin is currently under $8000 which I think is good enough for us to buy and hold. Therefore, if you still wonder when the best time is to buy bitcoin, right now is my answer
Yes any time we can buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is increasing day by day but if when its price down so that will give us big chance to earn a lot of profit, so I will also suggest to people that it is the best time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is going to high and then its profit will also high.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Yes it is high or appropriate time to buy some altcoins and bitcoin. Prices are dumping and sure that in end of current year 2018 Bitcoin price will double than now. So buy buy and buy.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

for me this is the best time to be on bitcoin and have a bitcoin to hold if you see the price it is round 7500 dollar if you have faith on what bitcoin price can be this year you can earn as much as double from your investment today so let us not wait for the price to drop more because the price floor i think is todays price.
I really believe in bitcoin, so I set to buy monthly at no specific price because I know in long term my average will be low and my possible profit is really high. Keep on investing with bitcoin until it reach $20k level again. You must really believe on this technology as many countries are now showing a great interest with cryptocurrency.
That strategy can be used right now because the price of bitcoin is close to the bottom but once the market begins to recover it is a better strategy to just wait for the right time when there is a dip in the market, but your strategy is not that bad if you keep doing this until the price of bitcoin goes back to its previous all time high the profits will be almost guaranteed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: