Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1925 times)
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

The price is at a low, so by all means by up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:14:33 PM

The price is at a low, so by all means by up.
Yes the price is low and that is the best time to buy more bitcoin because when the price is low so it means it will again high and more high, so that's why you will get a lot of profit because many of people hold their a lot of money in bitcoin for its high price and that's why it will going to more high and more profitable.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

Bitcoin begins to rise slightly and hopefully it will always increase, and now is the right time to buy it before bitcoin increases and if you are confident with bitcoin there is no need to panic with the development of bitcoin because someday the bitcoin price will increase.
at the time of decline it is a chance to buy it and then hold the wait for bitcoin to climb back.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:13:18 AM

Best time to buy bitcoin now! Now bitcoin 8200$ its very low. In this year bitcoin will be 100.000$ I believe. Bitcoin this is future. And don't forget about Etherium! This is too good investment
You are correct that right now is the best time to buy bitcoin, people complain that they now have to pay a lot of money for bitcoin but they forget they had years to buy cheap bitcoin and they did not took advantage of the opportunity, now they get the opportunity to buy bitcoin under 8000 and each time that happens you need to take advantage of it because in a few years the price will be higher.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

During a major correction in price of  cryptocurrency market is the best time to buy bitcoin
Yes and today is the best time for it, as now price of bitcoin is increasing more and more so buy right now and hold for more than year so it will give you high profit, .toady price is really decent for investors as it is not very high but have potential to become high, bitcoin is at the leap now and buying holding to see it growing is best profit making strategy.
Bitcoin price is almost stable these days and there is no big volatility which is good for new investors to make some profits from bitcoin investments. In the near future may the price bump again and cross $15000 till the end of this year? So it is time to buy some bitcoin and hold for some time and wait for bump in the price. Be patient if the price falls.
No doubt now is the best time to buy bitcoin not only for new users but daily investors should also buy now as price is not very high but as time passing bitcoin is getting high in price and more investor are switching to bitcoin these days, now is time to buy and at the end of this year it will be time to sell so hold till 2018 ends just have patience and let the market be little more high then sell but now buy if you have money don’t get late any more.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

From the many people have their own judgment in addressing the phrase "the best time to buy", I'm sure it will be different predictions. For me personally at this moment too... I think this is the right time to buy before it will be skyrocketing again, as more and more are saying.. that it will be pumping back due caused by the news and the positive things that are related on it until it gets more climb on the price movement.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

The best dump in the market is lowest available price for this year to buy bitcoin so now is the present time to buy bitcoin as per market analysis
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Current situation is good to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is very cheap. We can use this chance to invest on bitcoin. Buy bitcoin now and hold the coin for some months that means still the price increases. Then you can sell the coin and earn more profit. Whenever the price gets lower that is the best time to buy bitcoin. Surely the price will increase in future. Till that we have to wait with patience.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

The best dump in the market is lowest available price for this year to buy bitcoin so now is the present time to buy bitcoin as per market analysis

Definitely as of the moment this is the best time to buy bitcoins. The value is less as per market's thread.
Farahtenan

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.

Yes, I think this time is a very appropriate time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still suitable as an investment asset and Bitcoin is still feasible for us to bear in the long term. I believe that Bitcoin is still very profitable. So I will continue to invest in Bitcoin even if the Bitcoin price touches a very low value.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

Yes it is the best time to buy bitcoin as price is not so high but it will increase more and more with the passage of time,. Now bitcoin market is getting better only because of thousands of supporters and millions of investors, so high speculation is making it high with time better if you buy now and hold for long time than waiting for the price to be more lower, as it is time when market is red but gonne get green very soon so buy now if you have money.
mojtabanikookal

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

Now one of the best opportunities to buy bitcoin The capacity of the network is constantly increasing and the price of bitcoin is falling. Soon there will be an explosion of $ 30,000
Dark Sky

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:47:55 PM

Now one of the best opportunities to buy bitcoin The capacity of the network is constantly increasing and the price of bitcoin is falling. Soon there will be an explosion of $ 30,000
The price of bitcoin is going to high so it will very beneficial for you to buy more bitcoin because that is the best time, if its price highly increase so then you will lose your profit, so you should not waste your time of investment because its price is increase and you will get huge profit.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:38:00 PM

I do agree with you as now is the best time to buy bitcoin as price of bitcoin is increasing more and more but it is not very high as it is on the way to rise bitcoin has a lot of power and a lot of potential to increase and it will rise more and more in future, I think bitcoin will be the best investment for our future if we collect money with trust and investing it into bitcoin for our better future profit,
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:59:39 PM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.

For me the best timw to buy bitcoin is while the price is low. It is really more beneficial and you will earn huge profit in the long run. Even investors do that. They buy bitcoin in a low price and hold because they know that it will rise again and it will give them huge profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:18:43 AM

http://i63.tinypic.com/mk88bt.png
Instead I suggest if you want to invest you flow quickly buy the coins at the time the value is still down or low, but not easy also to predict rising and rising coin, if you have trouble I suggest to learn treding in small coins first .

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

I do agree with you as now is the best time to buy bitcoin as price of bitcoin is increasing more and more but it is not very high as it is on the way to rise bitcoin has a lot of power and a lot of potential to increase and it will rise more and more in future, I think bitcoin will be the best investment for our future if we collect money with trust and investing it into bitcoin for our better future profit,
Many questions when is the best time to buy on many forums and the answer is that if you just save money, it is always good to buy. No one is sure an explosion of $30,000 but everyone thinks it will benefit.
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

I think it's right now. I have hope to see it rocketing someday when it becomes faster and more sprouted into daily life in many countries, so for me, the price under $10 k is still a bargain
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Bitcoin prices are now starting to improve and rise slowly. But I think right now is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin. Because I'm sure the price of Bitcoin is still fairly low to be bought and the possibility, if we hold the price, will be very high. I believe that by the end of 2018 Bitcoin will break new records again in crypto.
Future is hidden and will never be seen by anyone, so it is difficult to say anything about the future price of bitcoin. In my opinion it is the best time to buy some bitcoin to earn money in the future, but remember never take sudden decisions about selling your holding because bitcoin investment is not for short time. You should be cool and patient.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

I think it's right now. I have hope to see it rocketing someday when it becomes faster and more sprouted into daily life in many countries, so for me, the price under $10 k is still a bargain

Ya it is true that their is not correct to say to buy or sell , It is upto the decision of buyer or seller that when he wanted to buy or sell. In my way it is better to buy in split so that if the price go down so you should be able to buy more. so split buying and selling will always give you edge in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: