Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1927 times)
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

Before few month ago the proper time to buy bitcoin. Now you can buy bitcoin for long time i am sure price will be increase. Bitcoin price is depend on crypto market. All crypto market holder they are already buy bitcoin so they are get more profit. If you don't buy bitcoin you can buy now. I think you get profit.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
stefan2208

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

It is difficult question, that no one can be sure of what answer is. The question is how much time you can spend on holding it if you believe in it. The best option is to buy more and more on every fall. To someone who started earlier this is high price, but someone who wants to start right now this could seem like the last chance to buy it cheap.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

Yeah the best time to buy your Bitcoin when it was at the dip with $6k price. Imagine how huge is your profit if you did it while the price is now climbing near $10k. To those who believed that it will bounce back and the proof has shown as it has almost double in short period of time.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.

Yes, you were right about growth. You must make more predictions.
Forget about predictions. If you are basing your decisions based on some predictions, then you are really going to be setting yourself ablaze when things do not go as you expect.

The market is very volatile, accept that and stick to it, and while doing that, believe that no matter what happens, you are still going to be holding anyway, so learn to only invest what will end up giving you peace of mind if the market is not even moving as expected and that would even give you more chance to buy more.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price fall, always tell my friends to quick buy bitcoin anytime price fall infact go borrow or lend money to do it quick.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

If we find that bitcoin is less expensive, then we will get a bitcoin. From this point of view, Bitcoin's price is  low. So I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin. If anyone buy bitcoin and hold it they must get enough money from it in future. Because we know that Bitcoin is the life changer coin.
The rule most experts have always followed right from the onset in any market. The thing here is that there would always be FOMO and greed, and as long as this keeps happening, a lot of traders and investors who already know what to do at every point in time, would never ever let the chance pass them by for anything when it comes to buying at dips and selling at peaks. Anyone should be buying now as far as I am concerned as the market obviously waits for no one.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

No, I already knew that the price of $6,800 was the right time. The price became stable in $6k+ and was just fluctuating between the price of $6k and $7k, so I decided to invest immediately cause I knew that must be the right time for investing and I was right at that time, cause the price now is already at $9.6k. If I never invested then I would have been regretting it by now. At least I have gotten some profit and I hope to get more if the price hits $20k to $30k.😋😎
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

I just wish I’m able to tell when and when is the right time to invest money into Bitcoin, then by now I would have been a billionaire. Why and how? That’s because I will be able to know when the price will start going up and invest millions of dollars in it and wait till it goes to the highest as of that time”, which I will also know, then I will withdraw my money. But, no one on earth knows that. You can’t predict the market, you can’t predict when it’s selling and  when it’s buying. It’s just like gambling with decisions.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:46:02 PM

I just wish I’m able to tell when and when is the right time to invest money into Bitcoin, then by now I would have been a billionaire. Why and how? That’s because I will be able to know when the price will start going up and invest millions of dollars in it and wait till it goes to the highest as of that time”, which I will also know, then I will withdraw my money. But, no one on earth knows that. You can’t predict the market, you can’t predict when it’s selling and  when it’s buying. It’s just like gambling with decisions.

That's true. It's like gambling. So invest what you can afford to lose. I am not an expert and I have a little knowledge when it comes to crypto trading. Just always remember, when everyone is feeling bullish, try to sell some or sell it all. When everyone is feeling bearish, that's a good sign to buy your prospect altcoin.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

Bitcoin can be bought at anytime trusting the price will certainly increase. Even now you can buy as the price is below $10K. 2018 would the year for bitcoin and other altcoins as well. The bitcoin price may go upto minimmum 30K by end of September 2018,
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

Well you are right that it is not so easy to know about time to buy and time to sell but I think now people are much experienced and it is not very hard to predict price of bitcoin, for sure if people buy bitcoin at right time I mean at low price and sell at high then it’s very easy to become a billionaires, I think if we will keep our eyes on market fall and rise then we will be able to generate good profit at the end and we will easily escape losing but for me right now is best time to buy bitcoin,
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

If we find that bitcoin is less expensive, then we will get a bitcoin. From this point of view, Bitcoin's price is  low. So I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin. If anyone buy bitcoin and hold it they must get enough money from it in future. Because we know that Bitcoin is the life changer coin.
The strategy I use is investing when the price is at its lowest and withdrawing when it’s at its peak price as of the year. And how am I able to tell when the price is at its lowest? This is what I do– I wait for it to get low and when it reaches a low and seems to become stable at that price and not showing any signs of further reduction, I will immediately invest my money and also wait for it to go up. When it goes up I also make use of the same strategy in finding out it has reached its peak.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

Yeah the best time to buy your Bitcoin when it was at the dip with $6k price. Imagine how huge is your profit if you did it while the price is now climbing near $10k. To those who believed that it will bounce back and the proof has shown as it has almost double in short period of time.
Every time is best time for buying bitcoin if you have money. It is also the best time to buy some bitcoin because the price is below $10k and soon it will hit $10 or $11k. if you want to make more money then don’t waste time because if the price grow more then it will out of range and you will not be able to buy bitcoin, and may you never find this chance again.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:30:46 AM

Buy always when the market is red and sell when it’s green. Follow this rule of thumb.
I think that everyone should buy bitcoin if he wants to invest in cryptocurrency. There is nothing serious to think about because if we noticed the price of last few days it is growing and will grow more and till the end of this year I am sure that it will cross 15-20k. so it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoin and to make some money through it.
Right? It may not be the last opportunity, but it is still a very great opportunity when compared to the chances it has to go up to go test the previous ATH in the long run, but people just tend not to look at the long term but just the short term and that is the reason why they always miss the best moment to always get into the market. Market is not easy to time and most especially if you are not even a trader but a long term holder, so the best thing is to buy what you can afford and watch it grow over time.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

For me, anytime and everytime is the best time to buy bitcoin as long as i have extra money, i will keep buying i don’t care if it’s a good timing or not, what is important for me, that in the long run my money will return in multiply. Of course we have different ideas and techniques also in investing. Because for me time is what matters most, the earlier the better😊
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.

Yes, you were right about growth. You must make more predictions.
Forget about predictions. If you are basing your decisions based on some predictions, then you are really going to be setting yourself ablaze when things do not go as you expect.

The market is very volatile, accept that and stick to it, and while doing that, believe that no matter what happens, you are still going to be holding anyway, so learn to only invest what will end up giving you peace of mind if the market is not even moving as expected and that would even give you more chance to buy more.
Chart shows up and down in the price. it is right that there is volatility in the price but I think that if you want to invest in bitcoin, this is the right time. There are many options in the market and you can invest in any other cryptocurrency, but if you want bitcoin then go ahead and buy some bitcoin today. Other cryptos are far behind than bitcoin and will take long time to grow.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

Definitely is. We are at the cusp of the bullish market, with expected increase in value of crypto currencies. Best time to join, when the FOMO sets in, it might be quite late

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
JynlKi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

We heard much complaining before when on its peak price, other investors can’t afford to buy, but now they are so quite. I don’t wanna read or hear those things again when the prices at 15000$ and above because I will surely rant about they’re crying baby’s characteristics. All now that must buy on deep but when market start become to red then most of users think 'this is end' and start to panic ,then start green and they think about buying again.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

After another freshly released bad news, I would rather not buy at this time. Then again it's up to you if you're willing to risk your money in these uncertain times for Bitcoin.

Well taking risk is normal though but still be wise , it can result to a big loss too though , so it's better to be wiser so we can called it a profitable way.

But despite the volatility of bitcoin which is good thing , you can just wait for the perfect moment to buy , if you want a profitable one you can go to the buy low and sell high , but if you are wiser you invest on it.

But then again as of now the price of bitcoin seems fine and looking forward to reach or even surpass my target price.
I like that and I wish a lot of people who are always looking for the way to get rich quick in this market can get to apply that principle. The idea is to invest for the future and then I wonder why people get so greedy when they see a good price and end up not buying or when they see the price going down further and they end up panicking.

In fact, if there is anything to make anyone happy is to see a lower price to buy more and the ones you buy looking forward to the future for the long term benefit. That is the reason we must move on and do not need to look back most of the times.

Today is the most perfect time to buy and invest to bitcoin because their price now are seems not to much high compared to the previous 2017. Last time value of bitcoin fall down to $6,000 I buy a lot so I earned now almost 20% of my investment. But don't worry this time it not the highest peak achieve by the bitcoin so there's a possibility to increase again, that's why I suggest to buy now since their price are in neutral stages.
Actually the price of bitcoin is stable though in the last 2 weeks, i'm not sure is the bitcoin price will increase in this month or not but it seems the price will not go down again. I recommend to buy altcoins beside bitcoin, because altcoins price also increase and also can do bigger than bitcoin.
We are late in this world but not too much, because the best time was 2009 when the price of bitcoin was just $1, and the early investors made thousands of dollars against 1 bitcoin. It is still time to buy bitcoin because the price is under $10k and in the future it is predicted that the price will grow more. It means that today’s investors can still make money from bitcoin.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Well you are right that it is not so easy to know about time to buy and time to sell but I think now people are much experienced and it is not very hard to predict price of bitcoin, for sure if people buy bitcoin at right time I mean at low price and sell at high then it’s very easy to become a billionaires, I think if we will keep our eyes on market fall and rise then we will be able to generate good profit at the end and we will easily escape losing but for me right now is best time to buy bitcoin,
What made me laugh was the ease in becoming a billionaire lol Grin. It is normal though as no one can predict the future anyway, and if we can actually do without stress. Sometimes I worry on people as bitcoin and most other altcoins turned them to think about crypto as an easy money making process.

I am sure some of us would have even gotten a long from the bank to invest during dips and sell during peaks when it would go back down, pay up our loan, keep repeating the process with the profit and before you know it, you are set for life. Well, that is a dream and this is reality as no one can know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: