Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1925 times)
zhdmil

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

Lately a lot of bad news about bitcoin. My advice do not buy first now. Just in case to avoid the desired thing. although it is true the price is now stepping $ 6000. But, try to think further. Do more detailed analysis
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bingble

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

Agree, good time to buy some bitcoin. Of course, just use a bit, not all of your cash, such as 1/4.  Grin
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
Edit:Here is a chart.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.

I did bought first bitcoin in beginning of 2017 a little over 1000$, bought it again for 3$k and 5800$k in October 2017.
It make sense to buy bitcoin even now i guess, at least partly and look where the market goes by the end of April.
I doubt that we can hit some kind of a flat market like in 2013, crypto has gone to far since then.
Regulation & speculative news really slowing grow of the whole market right now, as it seems to me.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:43:18 PM

This time is the best to buy bitcoin to get big profit when it gets high again. Bitcoin price now is approximately USD 6,702.
You should buy bitcoin now because maybe later price will go up. Buy or trade bitxoin now.
I have a chart here that will prove that this time is the best to buy bitcoin.  It seems like bitcoin price spikes down. This is only for today's chart.

I did bought first bitcoin in beginning of 2017 a little over 1000$, bought it again for 3$k and 5800$k in October 2017.
It make sense to buy bitcoin even now i guess, at least partly and look where the market goes by the end of April.
I doubt that we can hit some kind of a flat market like in 2013, crypto has gone to far since then.
Regulation & speculative news really slowing grow of the whole market right now, as it seems to me.

In this situation bitcoin and other crypto currencies are very low so I think it is the right to buy crypto currencies it will definitely helps in your future and your later life like your children life too .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
ExoticMotors

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

Buy it right now if you can because it can either dip more or go way up and never come down again. Don't make the mistake missing out on it. Better safe than having regrets about it.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

In this situation bitcoin and other crypto currencies are very low so I think it is the right to buy crypto currencies it will definitely helps in your future and your later life like your children life too .
Most crypto on the market are in the strong support zone and can be bought in but the market is still in a downtrend and there is no sign of rebounding so I think it is a good idea to divide the small cap for investment if The market continues to fall, you can still implement DCA. There should be a habit of putting stoploss on your business to avoid risk when you are not following it.
LiesLove

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

I think now is the best time to buy BTC. Good price
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

Just buy today and hold it for more than a month,
today's price is good and we can see it leaving the line of 6 any minute and will never touch it again.
Bitcoin is ready to leap now and we are just waiting for the fuel to be full.
April has just begun and we are riding on it.
Are you seriously suggesting holding for a month? If you are going to buy bitcoin right now you need to do it with the mindset that you will need to hold for a very long time not only months maybe even years, and you need to have the patience to let the market do its thing, many are worried about the decrease in the price that we got in the last months but those that are looking to hold for the long term despite the losses are not worried about the current situation in the market.

Thats a good technique right there, holding for long term, making your investment safe from losing a single piece. But hey, small pumps can be profitable too. Like buying while the price is at around $6500 and sell at $8000. If you know how to play the price rather your an experienced trader you'll surely enjoy these kind of price flow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

All the Mt Gox sell-offs and other FUD could already be priced in, and we might start going back up again...
https://coincodex.com/article/1507/crypto-hedge-fund-manager-predicts-bear-market-to-end-soon/
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

Now is a very good opportunity for investing not only in bitcoin, because we can observe a bullish trend in the market of crypto currency  Roll Eyes
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 08:47:24 AM

Yes bro i think it is the best time to invest or buy a coin, trying to see the market the coin price is very low compare to other months, if i have a capital i will buy some coin and hold it until the price goes higher.. 😀
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

Its the right time to buy coins. I bought bitcoin for 307 dollars yesterday as it seemed the right time though i missed it to buy last week. Though i earn bit, thought of buying more as being in crypto for 3 years and seeing the growth trend being sure of its growth in December. Its time to buy more altcoins as well. I am looking for coins that are good in market with good growth. Looking for new ICOs as well. I still hope in legit ICOs. May invest in few of the ICOs by next week.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

To be honest we never can have a perfect time for buying the bitcoin because it is always volatile,so the best time is to buy is when the price os low so when you think that the bitcoin reached bottom level then buy it.If you ask me whenever you have the money to invest is the best time to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best ever investment in my opinion.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

To be honest we never can have a perfect time for buying the bitcoin because it is always volatile,so the best time is to buy is when the price os low so when you think that the bitcoin reached bottom level then buy it.If you ask me whenever you have the money to invest is the best time to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best ever investment in my opinion.

You can certainly hope in crypto and invest at any time. Yes. As all coins values are in red, you can choose any best coins to invest. Kindly split your investment to multiply your profits. We have best coins. If you want to go for cheapest coins, invest in ICOs now. Look for best ICOs. Current move on values may seem to be so lazy but certainly there is going to be a decent hike this month as we had yesterday.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

http://i63.tinypic.com/mk88bt.png

the price of crypto for is lossing i think now is the right time to invest.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Most likely, we can’t identify the best time to buy bitcoin because we can’t predict the volatility will be after buying it. But all of us should buy with low price because as you know when you buy with low price, you can reduce the risks and even can easily get a big benefit. When you buy low, you should hold it and waiting until the market rise  again and that’s the best time for you to get a big benefit. You can buy bitcoin whenever you need, it depends on your afford to buy or not.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

Many freshly released bad news, I would rather not buy at this time. Wait for good-signal.

It really sad to hear that you believe those trade signals and do not buy based on your understanding and future of the market. Those trade signals generally give calls as per their buy/sell and profits and then dump the coin as you guys start buying.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

You can certainly hope in crypto and invest at any time. Yes. As all coins values are in red, you can choose any best coins to invest. Kindly split your investment to multiply your profits. We have best coins. If you want to go for cheapest coins, invest in ICOs now. Look for best ICOs. Current move on values may seem to be so lazy but certainly there is going to be a decent hike this month as we had yesterday.
We will be able determine to buy bitcoin in a good time, we can use the first way to see price movements and combine with technical analysts what the lowest price of bitcoin, in addition fundamental analysts are also very helpful. Once you know the lowest price of bitcoin you can read the latest information if there is bad news you can wait some time, but if you see any good news as soon as you have to buy bitcoin. It will let you know when it's a good time to buy bitcoins. I can't decide that investment in ICO is still promising or not for now, related to some regulations and most ICO are scam.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:53:01 AM

Lately a lot of bad news about bitcoin. My advice do not buy first now. Just in case to avoid the desired thing. although it is true the price is now stepping $ 6000. But, try to think further. Do more detailed analysis

I think an investor can go on to buy now because the movement of the market seem like we have entered a bullish trend and buying now, the better for the investor.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:33:02 PM

Just buy today and hold it for more than a month,
today's price is good and we can see it leaving the line of 6 any minute and will never touch it again.
Bitcoin is ready to leap now and we are just waiting for the fuel to be full.
April has just begun and we are riding on it.
Are you seriously suggesting holding for a month? If you are going to buy bitcoin right now you need to do it with the mindset that you will need to hold for a very long time not only months maybe even years, and you need to have the patience to let the market do its thing, many are worried about the decrease in the price that we got in the last months but those that are looking to hold for the long term despite the losses are not worried about the current situation in the market.

Thats a good technique right there, holding for long term, making your investment safe from losing a single piece. But hey, small pumps can be profitable too. Like buying while the price is at around $6500 and sell at $8000. If you know how to play the price rather your an experienced trader you'll surely enjoy these kind of price flow.
It depends on your skills, if you are able to obtain such profits then by all means do it, but since I'm not very good at trading I prefer not to risk it, because if I did and then the price skyrockets then I'll need to face the difficult decision of buying when the price of bitcoin is rising sharply or to wait until the price goes down again and hope that the price is lower than the price at which I sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: